The Girl

✉ "Dear Aunty Kris..." ✉
You blinked. 
 
Tiffany saw your expression and laughed. "Hah! I knew it! He's hot, isn't he?" She giggled dreamily. "Too bad we're not in the same form class..."
 
You poked Tiffany's arm eagerly. "What is his name and his class?" 
Tiffany eyed you and raised her finger at you in shock. " Yah Mi Eun! I never knew you're this type! So... Dominant?" She gasped. 
 
You choked at her comment and tried to hide the blush creeping up to your cheeks. "No! What are you thinking of?" You tried to sound very cross. "I just wanted to return him this," you held up the yellow file. Sighing, you began to tell Tiffany what had happened in the morning. 
 
"Oh..." Tiffany said with in an 'O' shape.
"So that's why I want to know his name and class! Just so I can return this to him! And not because I have the hots for him or anything!" You explained. 
 
Tiffany winked and replied, "His name is Kris Wu and his class 1I." You glanced at your timetable briefly, remembering you had seen the class somehow there. 
 
Class 1II
 
Monday
 
0800-0900: English Language
0900-1000: Chemistry
1000-1100: Free period
1100-1300: Arts
 
You squinted at the tiny print below Arts. 
 
1100-1300: Arts
(Combined class with 1I) 
 
Your eyes widened in shock as you pointed the class out to Tiffany. Tiffany took a second to read it and she immediately gasped and giggled. "Omo! That's so cool!" She eyesmiled again. 
 
"So how are you going to return it to him?" Tiffany asked. 
"I think I'll go during free period... Besides, nobody will like something private and confidential in the arms of another for long." You decided. 
 
"Jongdae and I will be having singing practice during free period, what about Lay? Maybe he can go with you," Tiffany suggested. 
 
You shook your head. "He will be having dance practice then. It's alright, I'll go on my own." You stared at the yellow file. Though it would be awkward and you had no idea how to explain properly, you couldn't wait for free period so you could see him again. 
 
"Alright then," Tiffany responded, "all the best."
 
You then had Chemistry for an hour before Tiffany, Jongdae and Lay had to leave for practice. 
 
Nervously, you took the yellow file from your desk and started walking to his classroom, which was just right next to yours. To be honest, you were a bag of nerves. What if he scolds me for taking his file?
 
You took a deep breath as you approached the front door. It was ajar and you could hear boisterous screamings from girls inside. Biting your lip, you knocked on the door hesitantly, and opened it slightly, poking your head in. 
 
Immediately the screamings stopped as about thirteen heads turned to look at you. A group of boys stopped whatever they were doing, and stared at you. One of them even wolf-whistled. 
 
You gulped. Was I intruding on anything? 
 
"Uhm, I'm here to look for Kris. Kris Wu." You let your eyes wander around the classroom for a familiar face. A girl stood up from her seat. She was donned in branded goods from head to toe, her long blonde hair cascading down her back and a mini skirt which showed off her long legs and S-line. Her heels clicked as she made her way towards you. 
 
She looked you up and down, and said haltily, "Who are you, and why are you looking for my Kris oppa?" She stared daggers at you. 
 
You swallowed. 
 
"Uhm, I just wanted to-" I tried to explain, but the girl rolled her eyes and cut you off. 
 
"Look girl, whatever your reason is, I don't wish it to be an excuse to interact with my Kris oppa. He's already attached, and to none other than me. So stop looking for him," she snarled, purposely bumping her shoulder against yours as she exited the classroom. 
 
What the-? You frowned, rubbing your shoulder as you secretly poked your tongue out to her. You then remembered your purpose for going as you looked into the classroom again. 
 
No sight of him. 
 
You pouted dejectedly as you turned to exit the classroom, looking down on the floor. 
 
I guess I'll have to return this to him later on then.
 
You weren't even noticing where you were going, when you bumped against something.
 
Something warm and hard. 
 
It was a guy's chest.
 
"Omo! I'm so sorry! I didn't see where I was going-" you started, but froze midway. 
 
"It's you!" The guy and you cried at the same time. 
 
You looked up slightly and nearly died when you saw those eyes staring back down at you. 
 
Kris Wu again?