Ch. 3

'애인, 제발' (Aein, chebal // Darling, Please)

 

 

 

He woke up to the sunlight streaming onto his face and the internal alarm clock that frequently made sleeping in impossible. Today, though, he had been able to ignore this for a little while. He turned his head to see Min Seo standing in the doorway. She was still wearing the silky shift from last night, and her short hair framed her face perfectly. She was holding a tray of food and had a big grin on her face. She padded over to the bed and slid under the covers. 

 

 

"Good morning," she kissed him on the head. He sat up and wrapped an arm around her. "What's this, breakfast in bed?" He eyed the tray teasingly. "What did I do wrong?"

 

 

Min Seo playfully shoved him. "If you don't want it, don't eat it," she moved to button up his half opened sleeping shirt. 

 

 

He kissed the top of her head. "No I want to. What do we have?" 

 

 

She leaned back into his chest and pointed. "Strawberries, honey, toast, and milk." He kissed her again and smiled. This was one of the things he loved about her, the little surprises. 

 

 

Min Seo popped a strawberry in his mouth. "Now tell me this is the best breakfast you've ever had."

 

 

He swallowed. "This is the best breakfast I've ever had," he said honestly.

 

 

"Ah now that's no good," she pouted. "Too easy." She turned into him and traced a finger down his chiseled chest. "Kim Hyun Joong, you're so honest it hurts." She grinned up at him. "If I had known that, I would have tossed in more food and made you a feast," she joked.

 

 

He picked a strawberry from the bowl then leaned over, grazing her lips with his before popping the juicy fruit into her own mouth. "But isn't this the best?" he smiled his dazzling smile and pulled her closer. Then he rolled over and placed the tray on the ground.

 

 

"You're not going to eat?" she murmured.

 

 

He hovered over her then suddenly lowered his head to her stomach. "Mmm... I just did," he said into it. Min Seo smiled up at the ceiling and then reached out to run her hands through his hair. "Whatever you want then. Happy birthday, love."

 

 

 

 


Wrote this little part (flashback) for Kim Hyun Joong's birthday... and I decided to post it even though I'm two days late T-T Anyways hope you guys had fun reading this, cuz I had fun picturing it :P