Let go

Waiting for you

   Recap: Jinae and Hyuk are still best friends. Hyuk has been going out with Minhee ( the girl who rejected him ) for about a month. Jinae runs into her ex at a party and he just so happens to be in the same school as her ( gasp). So yeah....and NOWWW

________________________________________________________________________________________

        So I spent my weekend constantly worrying about seeing Junhong at school, life could not get any worse. Meanwhile Sanghyuk and Minhee were going strong..I wonder if they kissed yet hmm. Anyways since she came around the time the 2 of us used to spend together began to dwindle we would still sit at the roof top and talk but he still seemed...distant and although I would never admit it to him..

...I missed him.

Monday-----

       I stood outside the school gates and gulped in fear. Fear due to the fact that there was someone extremely evil behind those walls. I then felt a tap land on my shoulder.

" GAAAAAH!!!!"

I jumped and turned around to see Sanghyuk staring back at me with a shocked expression.

" Hi " he said.

" Oh...hi.." I said breathing a sigh of relief.

" Are you okay? you seemed shocked " he asked worried.

" A..ani..I thought it was someone else " I said.

" Kaja lets go to class "

I nodded and noticed something was missing " Hey dont you usually go with Minhee? " I asked.

" She's got a bit of a cold " he said upset.

" Ah..I see "

" Oh Jinae-ah isnt that your friend?" he asked pointing.

I felt my blood run cold as I turned to my left, there he was and he was coming HERE.

" Wegottago " I said grabbing Sanghyuks arm and running towards our classroom ignoring his yells.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

           Sanghyuk continued to give me weird stares in the middle of class. I knew he was wondering what I had against Junhong but I figured now wasnt the time to tell him. I was too worried about him getting hurt. The bell for lunch break then rang as I woke up from my day dream. I turned around to go with Sanghyuk when another voice called out " NOONA!!!".

I stopped walking as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

" Happy to see me?" Junhong said aloud.

" Well arent you two cute ?" Sanghyuk said. I looked up to see him grinning at me.

" Noona we really need to catch up dont we? " he said.

' No catching up, no catching up , oh god no please.....'

" Hyung you dont mind if I borrow her for a while do you?" Junhong asked.

'Say no say no say no say no...'

" Of course I mind " Sanghyuk said taking hold of my hand.

I felt a smile appear on my face as I looked up at him in happiness.

" Hahaaha!! Im kidding sure you guys can catch up " he said " Well have fun you two ".

' Have...fun..' I thought as his hand slipped away from mine.

I reached out to grab it back, but all that slipped through my hand was air.

I hate my life.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

    I was dragged through the hallway forcibly, of course no one knew it was forced because Junhong was such a good actor. He finally brought me to an isolated area behind the school building. Making sure that no one was around he turned to me.

" Well glad to see me?" he asked brushing a strand of hair out of my face.

I didnt reply.

" I see your injuries have healed "  he said lifting up my face.

I slapped his hands away. " Dont touch me ".

" Well well I see you've become more bold, I like it ".

" I dont see why you suddenly hate me so much, technically you were the one who asked for this " he said.

" I said I didnt wanna be with you anymore "

"But there is a catch I still want you "

" Im not your toy Junhong "

He laughed " Your not a toy noona, you could never be a toy " he said lifting my face up to meet his eyes.

" Your a slave " he said

The last thing I saw was the dark look in his eyes as he placed his lips against mine.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

' I hate my life ' I thought to myself as I made my way to class. As I entered the class and made my way towards my seat I heard whispers from the people around me.

" Jinae and Junhong are going out?"

" Omo im jealous "

" Hmm.. he seemed so happy about it when he told me too "

So the bastard made it official huh? All the more reason for me to hate my life. I slumped down in my desk beside Sanghyuk and let out a sigh. I just made out with the one guy I hated most in the world...sort of..

What happened...

          I struggled under Junhongs hold as he dragged me towards the wall. Once my back touched the wall I struggled even more under his hold. " Please.." I managed to force out between gasps as he continued to attack my lips with his. He grabbed onto my hair and brought my face in line with his. " You asked for this didn't you? Your my slave aren't you?" he asked. I looked into his eyes and wondered what I had gotten myself into. " Im not your slave!!!! " I yelled pushing him back. It was strong enough for him to lose his hold on me but not strong enough to knock him down. " You little..." he said and punched me in the jaw. I fell to the ground.

" I'll see you when I get bored..Oh and one more thing.." he came towards my sprawled figure and lifted my chin. " ...that guy Sanghyuk..go anywhere near him and he'll get the same treatment as you ".

I gave a low sound almost a growl in response as he walked away. I felt a pain near my mouth and found that my lower lip was busted. " Great...just great ".

Now---------

         " So Junhong and you..." Sanghyuk began to say. " Hmm.." I said nodding in response as I rummaged through my bag, I didn't dare to look at him incase he noticed my bruised lip. " Im..Im happy for you " he said. I gave the same sound in response. An uncomfortable silence followed after this until Sanghyuk spoke up.

" Junhong will treat you nicely right? " he asked.

' Junhong? Nicely? Yeah right..' I thought as I remembered what he'd told me earlier.

" Sanghyuk-ah " I said as I looked down at the floor. " I..I dont think we should be friends anymore ".

Even though I wasnt looking at him I could still picture his shocked expression.

" WAE?!"

" I..I can't explain " I continued as my voice cracked. An unfamiliar throbbing crept its way to my chest.

" Jinae-ah wae? Did..did I do something wrong? I'll make it up to you!" he said grabbing onto my shoulder.

" You cant " I said pushing his hand away .

" Is it because of Minhee? Do you feel neglected? I'll spend more time with you from now on!" he continued.

" Sanghyuk-ah..you cant do anything about it okay? I've made up my mind " I said as the throbbing increased.

He didnt say anything, he couldnt , he didnt know why. The two of sat sharing the same awkward silence. Luckily this time I was saved by the bell. I grabbed my belongings and ran out as fast as my legs could carry me. I didnt look back to see Sanghyuk, I ran, I ran and ran until I reached a small path that lead through the park, I stopped running and got down to my knees. The throbbing in my chest increased and I heard my heartbeat ring in my ear. I urged myself to calm down as I looked up at the sky. I felt a drop of water seep down my face and wiped it away confused , more came streaming down my face. I just lost my best friend and I didnt need the terrible weather to complement my feelings. It was then I realized it wasnt the weather no, the sky was clear.

 

I was crying.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*CRIES A RIVER*

I'm so so so sorry for not updating my fanfics sooner T-T

As much as I try to update weekly something or another just comes up like assignment and projects and..UGH!! * flips table*

Well most of you can relate right? right ? ^^'

Again im so sorry for ending this chapter on such a negative note and I  understand I'm moving away from the plot that forms the main crux of the story *cough* in the description*cough*. But dont worry these chapters are a sort of build up before the actual plot comes into play :)

Anticipate more drama in the next chappie!!

Yeorobeun sarang haeyo!!  Please do keep supporting my story ^^

-kaze27

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________