Visit from the past

Waiting for you

       " WHAAAAT?!" I screamed loud enough to grab the entire classes attention. Realizing what I did I winced and turned to my classmates now staring at me in shock.

" Jeosonghamnida " I said bowing slightly in my seat. Once they had gone back to doing their own work I turned to Sanghyuk.

" Your noona is throwing a party?" I said.

He nodded " why are you so shocked about it?" he asked.

" Ani..its just that I havent been to a single party since I've arrived here " I said.

" I was kinda hoping you'd come..." he said scratching the back of his head.

I smacked his head " Of course I'll come you pabo!" I said.

" Um..I figured you would have gotten so used to those big house parties in Seoul so.."

I continued to give him a blank stare.

" What?!"

" We've been friends for nearly 5 months and your still judging me " I said frowning.

" Sorry..." he said pouting. I ruffled his hair laughing.

" So what about Minhee? Are you gonna invite her?" I asked. Did I mention theyve been going out for a MONTH?.

" Ani! Minhee-ah's under the impression that im a really good boy!" he said puffing his chest up.

" Well this party is a normal one right?" I asked.

He shook his head " Theres gonna be...." he looked around and whispered "...aaalchohool ".

I facepalmed,  how immature can he be?.

" Jinae-ah " he called, I looked up " You dont drink.." he looked around again "..aalchohool right?".

" No Sanghyuk I dont drink aalchohool " I said imitating him.

He frowned and was about to say something when we heard a squeal come from outside our classroom. The two of us looked to see a HUGE crowd of girls outside the neighbouring classroom.

" New kid huh?" I asked.

" Yeah...a first year " he said.

" Judging by the crowd he must be quite the looker " I said.

" Uwah!! Even the 3rd year noonas wanna see him!" he exclaimed.

  I wonder who this new guy is?. Just as I was thinking I felt a shiver creep up my spine " Man its cold " I muttered.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 At the party...

     " This " Sanghyuk said.

" Mmm hmm" I said nodding in response.

The two of us sat at the breakfast table and watched the chaos unfolding outside behind the sliding glass doors. To think I came dressed up for this. I wore a white oxford shirt tucked into my jeans and a pair of pumpas. My hair was let loose and I had worn eyeliner.

" since we're bored lets go outside and have a look shall we?" he said laughing "Mwhahaha".

I rolled my eyes and followed him outside.

As soon as we opened the glass door the heavy techo music rung in my ears almost making me go deaf and I saw a number of figures jumping up and down to the music. Some making out, some drinking, some dancing...yup it was utter CHAOS. As we made our way to a little more cleaner area of the party ( where no one would notice you) a voice called out to us.

" Sanghyuk-ah Jinae-ah!! ".

The two of turned around to Sanghyuks noona with her right arm around a guys shoulder probably her boyfriend and she was waving at us with her free hand.

" I'd like you to meet someone!!!" she screameed against the loud music. She then gestured for someone to come towards her. A tall thin boy about our age approached us.

       As soon as I looked up to see who it was my heart stopped for a second.

The boy smiled showing a visible dimple in his right cheek " Choi Junhong imnida " he said bowing. " Im a first year student at your school ".

No..not HIM.

" Please do take care of me well"  he said grinning and turned to look at me. His eyes widened in surprise.

" Noona?".

He seemed surprised and amused at the same time to see me.

" You two know each other?" Sanghyuk asked confused.

" Neh " Junhong replied " She was my senior in middle school ".

He then came towards me with outstretched arms and pulled me into a tight emrace " Man have I missed you Jinae noona " he said loudly while I continued to stare ahead unable to take in the current situation.

He continued to hug me and turned his head such that his mouth was close to my ear " We'll start off from where we left okay noona?" he whispered. The word noona itself seemed to send chills down my spine he then opened his mouth and bit my ear.

I pushed him away in shock. He just smiled " Still doesnt like skinship I see " he said to Sanghyuk.

" I'll see you guys around then" he said waving as he moved backwards towards the crowd, before disappearing into the crowd he turned to wink at me.

Just kill me now.

      I turned to face Sanghyuk who was staring at me in surprise. Before he could say anything I interrupted him.

" Im gonna go home ".

He nodded and ushered me towards the gate. We crossed the street in silence, once I reached the door of my house I turned to Sanghyuk.

" Is Junhong an ex?" he asked worried.

I sighed, what Junhong and I had was one hell of a roller coaster ride, only...it was still going on.

" Sort of...I remember him confessing to me so many times " I said laughing.

" Jinae-ah..." he said and looked me in the eye " ...just remember you can tell me anything ok?"

I smiled thinking how fortunate I was to have him as a friend " Yeah " I said smiling " Chaljaeyo ".

I then shut the door behing me and sat on the floor as tears fell down my face.

He ruined my life once...why is he back?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUUUN

Plot twist kekekek~

Yes Junhong is B.A.P's Zelo he's such a cutie isnt he? ;)

Well in this case lets just assume he's not an idol and hes Jinaes evile ex *awkward silence* I should probably shut up now O_o

Im really sorry I havent updated in a while I've been experiencing a bit of a block T-T

But now im back!! *pumps fist in the air * xD

A BIG BIG hug to all the old and new subbies who have supported this story* hugs*

You guys are the best!! I love you *muack muack* ^^