Jealous? No way!

Waiting for you

    "So...damn heavy.." I muttered to myself as I dragged the huge sack up the stairs. I kicked the door open and turned to Sanghyuk who was busy reviewing his mark sheet. I rolled my eyes " A perfect score again want me to give you an extra 5 points with that?" I asked. " Aniyo!! " he yelled as his eyes darted to the bag in my grasp. " Jackpot!!" He yelled excitedly running towards me. The two of us then turned the bag upside down and emptied on the floor probably 200+ love letters, addressed to me.

     " we are so jobless " I remarked.

Sanghyuk grinned " they're kinda funny to be honest " he said.

    As you can see Sanghyuk got over the fact that he was rejected by Minhee and managed to go back to his usual routine of reading manga and studying and hanging out with me of course.

" AHAHAHAHA!! " Sanghyuk laughed as he dropped one of the letters on the floor.

" I honestly feel sorry for these guys" I said as I picked up one of the letters and smirked " EW! It's a poem about s*x".

" Jinae-ah SH! Don't say that out loud!" Sanghyuk said putting a finger to his lips blushing.

Did I mention he's 16?.

" Mianhe" I sang as I picked up another letter.

Sanghyuk sighed as he opened another letter and held it up to his eye level. At that instant his eyes grew wide and blood spurted out of his nose.

" OH GOD!!!" He yelled as he fell on his back.

I watched his fall back with my mouth hanging open. " Sanghyukkie are you okay?" I asked.

" Aniyo....someone drew a really vulgar picture of you " he muttered.

I facepalmed " I'm sorry you had to see that".

I turned to face Sanghyuk and saw that his face was a bright shade of red. 

" Ya! What's wrong with you?" I asked.

" N..nothing " he muttered picking up another letter.

I grabbed his hand and tried to look him in the eye.

" It was the picture wasn't it?" I asked.

He nodded " I...I don't like it" he said.

"Eh?"

" The guys in this school are such bastards! They...they can't treat you like some s*x symbol your so much more that that! " he yelled.

I just stared at Sanghyuk in shock.

" What?"

I grinned as I pinched his cheeks." Your so sweet Sanghyukkie!!" I yelled pulling his face from left to right. 

I stopped laughing as I let go of his face.

" Jinae ah..." He began "...don't read those letters anymore ok?".

I blinked twice. He was worried about me. I had been getting these letters since school began but...I didn't think these would affect him so deeply.

I smiled and nodded.

" Good girl " Sanghyuk said patting my head.

" YA!!" I yelled in protest.

We then heard the lunch bell ring.

       I let out a loud sigh as I looked at the letters scattered around me.

" We gotta go to class " I said.

He nodded and turned to me " So how many points did you score in the test?" He asked.

Oh snap.

" 50 " I muttered scratching my head.

" Jinae ah!! " he whined.

" It's not my fault your so smart! Geez.." I said getting up to my feet.

" We are studying today " Sanghyuk said getting up.

I groaned " Let's just clean up this mess.....and don't read any letters!!!" 

" Damn it!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 At class...

    I yawned as I watched the teacher explain something about Algebra to the class, clearly math wasn't my favorite subject. I then turned around to see Sanghyuk taking down notes and nodding his head in response to everything the teacher said.

" Nerd..." I muttered and turned back to face the teacher.

The bell then rang through the hall indicating the end of her boring period.

" Alright class you science professor is absent today so...the substitute teacher will be taking over" the teacher said as she left the class.

As soon as she was out of earshot the male students began to hoot.

" What's going on?" I asked the girl in front of me, Eunmi was it?.

" Ah... Miss Jiyeon she's a really hot senior who graduated from our school 3 years ago " she said.

" How hot is she?" I asked.

My question was answered as I turned my head to the sound of heels clicking, a tall and I mean a super tall woman stood in front of our class, her skirt was so short almost the size of my palm and her extra fitted Oxford shirt wasn't doing much good either, she had straight black hair uptill her hip and her face was covered with makeup. In short she looked like a s***.

" Good morning class" she said flashing her pearly whites.

' I don't like you already yippee!!' I thought as we greeted her.

" Noona!! Are you still single? " one of the boys in my class asked.

" Maybe~" she sang and gave a wink " But surely you guys must have girlfriends right?" 

She then turned her head to the back of the class " what about you Sanghyuk?"

'WHAT?!' I thought turning my head to see him grin.

" Not yet noona" he said.

Boys...really -_-

' Wait a minute...what if she's onto him? Maybe she secretly likes him? Maybe she-'

" Ok then turn to page 235 of your science books" Jiyeon said as she walked to the back of the class.

I pretended to stare at my book as I watched her approach Sanghyuk she eyed him with a look of lust in her eyes. I felt my grip on my book tighten. She the reached her hand forward and was about to touch his shoulder when-

" Ah! Teacher Kang! " I called out.

She pulled her hand back and turned to me.

" Yes?"

" Um...I'd like to sit next to Sanghyuk " I said blushing, wait why am I blushing?.

" Uh....okay why don't you switch with her?" She asked the boy in the desk next to Sanghyuk.

I then took my place next to Sanghyuk as he stared at me in shock. I gave Jiyeon a smirk as she walked back to the front of the class.

I grinned in satisfaction and turned Sanghyuk who was staring at me with his mouth ajar " Bwoh?" I asked.

" Ani..I was just surprised that's all " he said and picked up his book " shall we study?".

"Don't be she seems like a e anyway " I said putting my head down on the desk.

Sanghyuk seemed to finally understand what I meant as a grin swept across his face.

" Ah...now I get it" he said giving me a weird look as he brought his face closer to mine.

I moved back in alarm as his face came even more closer I shut my eyes as I felt the bridge of our noses touch.

" Your jealous.." came a faint whisper.

I opened my eyes to see Sanghyuk laughing shaking back and forth.

" Babo!! I'm not jealous! " I yelled blushing.

" Admit it you want me all to yourself right? I'm handsome aren't I?" He asked.

I watched him ramble on about how irresistible he was and gave him a hard smack on the head.He writhed in pain.

I smiled to myself as I rested my head on the desk.

Maybe I am a little jealous...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update -_-

I apologize for my lack of creativity*cries*

because of that ill try to make next update EVEN better :D

please do keep cheering me on until then!

thank you! 

-kaze27