Chapter 49

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 49 : Goodbye

Song : Girls Generation - Back Hug

-A week passed-

You walked into the dining room and found Luhan were having lunch alone without bother to call you. After the incident, Luhan never talk to you since then.
At the moment he saw you in the dining, he quickly stood up and walked away but you managed to grab his hand.
"Luhan~ah." you called his name slowly. "I knew that you hate me but please act nice to omma. She doesn't know anything." you begged him.
Your mom keeps asking you the reason Luhan seems cold to her but you just lied to her. The police did came to your house after found about your father's hand location but you still lying to her. You don't care if you had to lie to her because you don't have any plan on telling her about your father's crime. You want her to remember only the good side about your father. That's the only your wish.
As you already expected, Luhan pulled his hand harshly as he walked away.


After washed up in your room's bathroom, you walked downstairs and headed to the room that you shared with your mom.
You stopped right in front of the door when you heard Luhan's voice in the room.
"Luhan~ah." your mom called his name.
"Yes?" Luhan answered her.
"Did something happen between you and Haneul?" your mom asked.
Luhan just keep silent before answer her. "Nothing happened."
"But, I sensed something weird between both of you." she mentioned to him.
Luhan answered slowly. "Maybe, she got angry because I'm going to transfer school soon."
"Where are you going?" she asked.
"China. I got the opportunity to become exchange student." Luhan's answer cause your eyes widened. Is it true? or did he just make up about it?
You covered your mouth in shock. "You're going to leave?" you whispered slowly.
You quickly turned and run away to your room because you can't listen more. You're not that strong to let him go that easily.
In your room, you quickly searched in every drawer as you searched for something.
"Where the hell is it?" you cursed as you searched every place.
However, you smiled faintly when you found the envelope fills with money under your book. "Found it."


When you walked downstairs, you accidentally bumped into Luhan who just want head to his room.
"Luhan~ah!" you called his name but he just walked pass you.
You bit your lip with his treatment before turn your back as you grabbed his hand and dragged him to the balcony of your house.
You want to talk with him in the living room but you scared your mom going to find out before you see his treatment and decided to talk at the balcony

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter