Chapter 15

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 15 : Personalities

Song : Henry - Ready 2 Love

 

Chanyeol seems surprised when Eunji pulled him before she pushed him beside you. You already expected what Eunji's going to do when she took out her camera from the bag. Eunji always bring her camera with her to anywhere. 

You and Chanyeol looked at each other awkwardly because you never take picture with him only and all the pictures were taken before sure have Baekhyun or Eunji's face with both of you.

"What're you going to do, Eunji?" Chanyeol looked at Eunji.

You face-palmed as you looked at Chanyeol. "Do you see what we're wearing? It's couple cloth. It's so obvious that she want to take our picture because we wore the couple cloth." you explained  as Eunji was checking her camera. At that time, you accidentally looked over behind Eunji before you found Luhan who was sitting on the couch. Actually, you totally forgot he was there because you're too busy took care of your friends with their crazy behavior. 

You knew he realized about your gaze because he looked up to you. Luhan smirked as he eyed your clothes. "You looks really fat." He mouthed you and his eyes shifted back to the magazine in his hand, reading it as like he didn't do anything wrong to you.  You frowned at him. He always annoyed you and make you hate him with his action.

 


At that time, Eunji was looking at you. She was holding the camera and will take the picture now.  "One... Two... Three... Kimchi"
Left with no choice, you and Chanyeol made peace sign awkwardly at the camera before said 'kimchi' word. 
When finished, Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as you plopped beside Baekhyun and pretended like nothing happened just now. It's just so awkward when you had to take picture alone with Chanyeol.

 


"All of you already done resting right? Now, I need your help to move the boxes into the car. The maids already packed everything into the boxes that will be given

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter