Chapter 40

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 40 : Forest

Song : Teen Top - Crazy

"Yah!" you stood up in shock. "How could both of you left him alone in the forest by himself?" you glared at them.
Chanyeol smiled to you. "Relax, Haneul. He's a man."
You gritted your teeth as you looked at Chanyeol. "Did you forget that his phobia when he were alone in the dark?" your hissed.
Chanyeol stood up in surprise when heard you. "That's right!" his eyes widened.
You sighed in frustration as you turned back to the forest. You're going to find him.
"Where are you?" Luhan's grip on your hand stopped you from walking.
You pulled your hand harshly as you glared at him. "Find Baekhyun of course!" you retorted.
"I'll go with you." Luhan grabbed a torch-light.
"We'll go with you too." the rest answered.
However, you quickly glared them. "No!" you hissed. "Just take care of my mom here while I'm gone."


You and Luhan ran into forest immediately since it's already past midnight and you had to find Baekhyun as soon as possible.
"Baekhyun~ah." you called for Baekhyun name as you looked around but still no respond.
You took out your phone and tried to call Baekhyun but you frowned when you saw there's no phone line in the forest. "Damn it!" you cursed.
Luhan turned to you when heard your voice. "Are you that worry about Baekhyun?"
"What kind of question is that? Of course I'm worried about him! He's my best friend!" you blurted unconsciously as your eyes looked around the forest when you walked with Luhan.
Luhan cracked a smile when heard your words but you're too busy to realize about his smile.
"Byun Baekhyun!" you shouted as you called his name. "Answer me if you're here!"
Luhan didn't shout because his hawk eyes can detect any movement in the jungle. This is the used of his eyes when troubles came.


You startled when heard Baekhyun's voice yelped in pain. "Argh!"
"Baekhyun!" your eyes widened as you ran to the way the voice came from.
"Please don't get hurt." you prayed as you ran away and didn't realize that you already left Luhan even when he called your name.
"Baekhyun, where are you?" you stopped as you were looking around.
You startled when you heards sounds of movement from the bush around you.
Slowly, you stepped back as you gulped harder. "Luhan, I'm scared."
However, when you turned your back to see Luhan, he was not there behind you causes your eyes widened. Luhan is not around and you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter