Chapter 32

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 32 : Friends

Song : EXO-K - Overdose

"Luhan~ah?"  your eyes widened. His bed was empty. Luhan was not there.
You searched for him around the ward but still you didn't see him.
"Hello. Do you see where the patient on this bed goes?" you asked a woman in the room who might be the patient's family.
"I think I saw him going out." she answered.
"Oh. Thank you." you smiled before walk out from the ward to search for Luhan.


"Aish! Where are you going, Luhan?" you mumbled as you walked around the hospital.
You tried to find him by asking the nurse at the counter but no one realized about him.
"Luhan! Luhan!" you called his name while your eyes scanning around the hospital.
You searched for him for half an hour before you give up. You decided to check him on his bed. Maybe, he went to toilet.
You quickly walked to his ward since you had only half an hour left to visit him. None family member can visit the patients as the time to visit finished.
However, your eyes widen in shock when you entered his ward. Luhan was there on his bed and he was reading a book.
"Yah!" you turn speechless when saw him perfectly fine on the bed.
Luhan shut his book before looked up to you. "Where did you gone with Baekhyun for long time? Already start dating? How could you go date with him when I was sick here?" Luhan frowned.
You looked him with teary and you quickly slapped his hand. 
"What's wrong?" Luhan hold your hand and save his body from your slap.
The tears flow on your cheek when heard his question. "Where did you go? Do you know how worried am I? What if you got sick again?" you cried. You really worried about him.
Luhan thought of joking around when answering you but see your condition, he feel really bad. "I'm sorry. Did you search for me? Toilet in this room was full so I used the toilet at outside."
You quickly wiped away your tears. Suddenly, you feel embarrassed because of crying in front of Luhan. "Don't go anywhere without tell anyone."
Luhan smiled and patted your head. "Okay. I won't do it anymore."
Suddenly, you feel your heart beating faster when he patted your head cause you to stand up. "Time to visit almost finished. I'll head back first. See you tomorrow."
You wanted to walk away and left him.
But, your eyes widened when you feel his hand holding your hand tightly. "Thanks for caring about me. You make me feel so special."
You quickly pulled your hand and quickly walk away from the ward. You feel very embarrassed with your own action.


"Ah! I feel very tired!" you shouted when you entered your house. You feel the house empty without Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter