After a variety show ... In their van .

I'm Gonna Make You Jealous .

The second seats behind the driver seat are sat by Chen , Luhan and Lay . Behind them , Kris , Tao and lastly Xiumin . As they just finished their schedule , they felt so tired . They decided to get a nap . 

Tao laid his head on Xiumin's shoulder as he is really tired enough  . Kris really don't like it at all . His eyes fulled with anger . He pinched Tao . 

" aaaahh . what's that for ? " Tao screamed . Everybody was surprised , and everyone except the driver don't look at Tao .

" Oh sorry , my bad . I thought it is a ... " Kris tried to explain .

" Nevermind " Tao spoke and rub his palm on the pinch spot . " ahh it is hurt , what a ...  " Tao spoke slowly .

Luhan just giggled , and punched Tao's shoulder as a joke sign . 

Tao played with Luhan hair , messed it up , Luhan took Tao's hand and tried to bite it . 

They played cheerfully . Forget the tiredness .

Kris boiled up . Tao laughed as Luhan kept grabbing his hands  and tried to bite it .

" Ahhhh stop it . I won't do that again , ahhh luhan-ge " Tao begging .

Luhan let of his hand go . Luhan tried to catch his dream back ... again ....

" What's that for ? " kris whispered .

" What ? " Tao answered .

" That thing .. That Luhan thing " Kris put his face on .

" Ohhhh ... " Tao get closer , closer enough and whispered " Did it make you jealous ? "

" Ahhh ... never ! " Kris pushed Tao away with rough push .

" Ahh what the - " Tao felt hurt . 

" J-E-A-L-O-U-S " Tao spelled it for Kris .

" Shut up you silly panda " Kris closed his eyes and put his earphone.

Luhan pulled Kris' earphone . 

" You don't ? Tao told me . " Luhan giggled . " I hope you were "

Kris glanced at Tao . " What ??? " Kris blurred .

" If you  don't get jealous , i will make you feel it now "  Luhan spoke . Lay and Chen just giggled .

Xiumin still in his dream .

" Tao ... Can you massage my head ? Ahh it's hurt " Luhan teased Kris . Kris ignored it and put his earphone on back .

" Of course Luhan-ge " Tao replied .

" Love you Tao ... "  Luhan winked at Tao .

Xiumin heard a bit of conversation and quickly hugged Tao . He kissed Tao on cheeks . 

" That was so .... - " Tao laughed .

Luhan turned back . " ahhh let me kiss you tooooo " Luhan tried to grab Tao's face .

" me toooooo ..... " Lay joined . 

Kris which is in a closed-eyed situation just felt a shaking movement in the van . and stiil try to ignore it .

Chen slapped Kris' lap . Kris opened his eyes and pu his earphone down .

" What ? " Kris asked to Chen .

" Look at that ! " Chen laughed loudly . 

What makes Chen laughed is Lay forcing Luhan to kiss tao on his lips to lips . 

Tao tried to avoid it but Xiumin kept forcing him too . 

Kris just widen his eyes . Not believing what he saw .

" Ahhhh , don't do this ,Lay !!! " Luhan begging .

" Noooooo " Tao screamed . 

" just one kiss  " Xiumin pleaded . " Help me Kris "  Xiumin tried to boil Kris temper up .

" STOP IT , I -- " Kris tried to break it down but the situation quieten because at last , Xiumin and Lay 's wish came true .

Lips to lips . Tao and Luhan . For a short period . They smiled . 

" AAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " Tao and Luhan rejected .

Kris knocked Luhan's head . " What did you do ? I'm going to kick you and burn you to ashes . " Luhan just giggled .

Tao wiped his mouth . " That's sweet . What did you eat ? ? "  Tao giggled .

" do you want more ? " Luhan joking .

" ahh , you both just gonna get some . " Kris got angry .

" Ahh Kris-ge . You got jealous " Tao smiled .

" Of course I am , you stupid jerk " Kris pushed Luhan away and started to kiss Tao . 

" I'm gonna clean it up " Kris said .  Tao just followed the leader .

The rest of the members just laughed and closed their eyes .

" But it is sweet on Tao's lips  .... " Luhan spoke . 

Kris knocked Luhan's head . " Just shut the up , I'd know that "

 

THE END

 

[ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE & GIVE YOUR COMMENT ]

TQ.