Video Chat With Ge Ge

My Famous Brother In EXO

Things to remember~

(Ge | Ge Ge = Brother)

(Mei | Xiao Mei | Mei Mei = Little sister)

(Zai Jian = Bye | Bye Bye)

(Ben Ben = Chanyeol's nickname for Kris)


Here I am downloading EXO album on iTunes using my Ge ge's card. I hope he don't get mad... Nah he won't; he loves me. 

I opened up Windows Movie Maker and put all the songs on there. I went to google and looked for pictures. Then I went to look for lyrics. I know that it's gonna take a few days to finish it, but it's not like I do anything. So I'll just stay up.

"Baby Don't Cry Tonight~ Say no more, No more Baby.' (Baby Dont Cry) "Im Crying instead! It's so beautiful

"Cause you are my Baby Baby Baby~" (Baby)

"She's My Black Pearl~" (Black Pearl) "You gotta love Chens voice in the beginning!"

"So Baby Don't Go~" (Dont Go) "I can fall asleep to this song~"

"Heart Attack~!" 

"GYAHH!!!! Let Out The Beast!!!"

"She's My Baby~ ... Chocolate~... I'm running into your heart~" (My Lady) "If my L-"

I got cut off when my phone started ringing. My phone was on bed charging. I flung myself on my bed and saw that Ge Ge called for a video chat. I accepted and saw the other members doing their things. Some were playing around and other things I couldn't see. Omo! It's Baekyeol!

"Mei how are you doing?" Ge Ge said with a smile.

"Ge I'm doing awesome just some FANGIRLING over these songs I bought on iTunes." I replied happily with My Lady playing in the background.

"Yeah I can tell haha. And did you use my card again?" He asked a bit angry.

"Mian Ge Ge, but how was I suppose to listen to the songs?" I shaked my phone and gave him a pout.

"I could give you the album?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Signed too?" My voice a bit higher.

"Sure." 

"Kyaa~ Wo ai ni Ge~!" 

"I know you do."

"Ben Ben can you get me water!?" Chanyeol shouted loudly that I heard him.

"Get it yourself Derp!" Kris shouted at him.

Ge Ge laughed at them. "Wanna see Yeol's pout?" 

"Yes! I'll screen shot it!" Ge laughed and pushed the button so that the camera flipped around so it looks like he's still on his phone.

"You got it Mei?"

"Yep! Oh and Ge were you guys okay at the airport?"

"Why nothing happened." 'Liar.' I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Ge. I told you I'll have my eyes on you and I can't believe you shouted for the first time! Are you hurt anywhere? Is Kai's waist and Taos still hurting? Is kris okay cause he bumped into the car? Is Sehun okay, he got trapped and Tao had to help him. Ehgomonia! I forgot is Kris okay? He got slapped or hit by a security guard! Oo I won't forgive that person that did that to him! And-" I ranted and got cut off.

"Mei Keep Clam EXO is fine. You worry more about them than me. Sad face." He mad a sad face with jokers smile upside down.

"Fine fine. But are you wearing headphones?" I asked cause it sounds like the others can't hear me.

"Yeah. So when we come back are you ready to meet the others?" 'The others!!" I shouted in my head.

"Ge don't do this to me. I'm not ready yet."

"Yet."

"Ge!"

"Hao Le hao Le. Mei don't worry they'll like you."

"Ya sure?"

"Totally. Besides I'm in the bedroom laying down, resting." I made a face at him.

"Lazy Ge Ge. Oo and is D.O umma cooking?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'll take a picture and send it. Mei make sure you eat okay? Don't always eat spicy ramyun even though its yummy for you."

"Arraseo Ge. Hmmm.. Should I start calling you Oppa?"

"No I like Ge better."

"Otay Ge Ge." I giggled. Then a new song started playing B1A4 - What's Going On? 

"Hyung! Have you seen Xing Xing and Luhan hyung?!" A very loud voice called.

"Well Mei that's my cue. Have to go." He waved at the screen.

"Ge you forgot something?~"

"Oh and what is it?" 

"Don't act dumb to me." I gave him a glare.

"Okay mmmhwa." He gave a kiss to the screen. "Now go and spazz on other groups."

"Okay Ge. Mmmhwa Zai jian (Bye)." I waved at the screen.

"Zai Jian." He waved back and before ending the call the same voice shouted again.

"Luhan! Xing Xing hyung! Where are you!" Ge Ge laughed.

"I'll call you soon Mei. Take care." He waved at the screen again.

"You too Ge." Tears started to come to my eyes.

"Ya ulljima~" I chuckled and wiped a tear.

"Bye Ge don't want to make them wait longer."

"Okay wo ai ni Mei."

"Wo ai no Ge." He smiled and ended the call.

My tears started to go away, but then Super Junior song Only U started playing. I cried my heart out cause of missing my Ge Ge and me being a Super Junior fan for seven years, knowing what this song is about.

I cried for an hour and tried my best to stop so I can start working on my EXO video!

Everyone please wait for my video to be finished and author-nim will give you the link for it^^

 

~~~~~~~~~

Subscribe + Commets = Fast Updating^^

No subbies and comments = Days to wait