Dang it!

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

TOP's POV

Our show finally came to a break, we headed back to fitting room. But something is not right when the door get locked with no one inside.Usually, the room was let open and certain staffs would be there to manage our wardrobe and all.

Even so, I kept knocking while the others was busy looking through a bundle of keys.

"Hyung,try on this one" Daesung suggested me one of the key.

The first trial make it to a click sound as the door unlocked.Sigh of relief heard out of everbody as we each went in.I threw my ached back on the cozy couch.I was about to allow my fatigue eyes close when GD slowly patted my shoulder."Hyung, did you see my undershirt? I'm very sure I put it here" He confidently said while randomly kept checking on every clothes.

"Nope" I simply shook my head and continued spending my break with a short slumber.

Yes, I do had my eyes shut but not my mind when out of the blue, I had an intuition of his undershirt might be hanged somewhere inside the wardrobe behind me.

"GD, did you look it over the wardrobe yet?" Half-asleep, I pointed towards it..

 

Your POV

"What?! No! Jebal(please)~~Jebal~" I prayed hard and tip-toed backwards between the packed suits, hiding myself well.Perhaps.

Frosting in it as number of steps got closer.

"Everyone, let's be prepared for another 45 minutes long" Their manager clapped one and twice, made GD stopped frighten me as those steps twisted back.Thanks god, I took a deep breath.

Just then, GD asked TOP "I didn't find my undershirt yet, can I borrow your perfume AGAIN? My inner shirt got smelly already..ngeee" 

"AGAIN??! Dang it! Aishh~~GD Oppa! You spoilt me" I screamed in my head.

Through a tiny hole, I snooped, following every creepy step out until the last one disappeared and hurriedly left the dreadful zone.

 

TOP's POV

 

Stack of sheets spread on the floor by the time we entered the fitting room."Look! It's TOP hyung.Hahahaha~~~"

We jumped in to look at what was it behind the sheet held by Daesung. They stared close at me, scanning my flawless face and roared in agreement or more likely a big laughter"Exactly! Hahahaah~~".

Feeling humiliated, I grabbed it from him. Just what the hell of this sheet came from. It is a horrible cartoon portrait! By a small handwriting written my name on the bottom of it, I knew it was dedicated to me but my egoistic denied it."Can't you all be told by this simple piece? It's real Daesung" I stamped the sheet onto his skinny chest. Anger etched on my face along with a sarcastic smirks.

Buzzing crickets conquered the whole room before GD attempted to broke the awkward scene."Breaking free!! The night is still young~~Sooo, which club??" The genuine leader hugged the shrunken shoulders, drawn him out of the mixed feeling and at once, offering us a stay up all night at any chosen private club.

Celebration party is a must part of wrapping up any successful event of us. However, seems like tonight would not be a beautiful hangover like it used to be."I'll leave first" for that, I could feel 4 pairs of glares were sending me off.

 

Your POV

As quiet as possible, I slide closed the front door and slowly walked on toes across the dark living room.

"Ehem- Choi.Jan.Di! " The darkness suddenly vanished. "Where did you spend the whole day?! Hmm? Look at the clock. It's already 1 a.m. Aigoo this bad girl, always worrying me.I should find a great shaman to glue you at home...."

 Hands on hip, my mom was standing right before my eyes."Hehee~~Omma!~ You know, to be at library straight all day long is too tiring. Ooooaahhhh~~~" I pretended the longest yawn ever as I slipped into my room, preventing another shot of machine gun.Frankly speaking.

"GEEZzzzz! Not even an underwear.Hmmpph~" I poured everything out of my deflated backpack."Hold on, this is not a waste.At.All. Instead, an awesome auction to be! Kekeke~That's right Jan Di! Bravo! Use your smart brain!" 

Tonight was amazingly fun despite the horrible runaway.