Cut off your belly

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

Your POV

"Sorry oppa!" I lightly pushed him into the toilet and went back to my bed, lying down.

They broke in. "Miss! Where are you?!"

I could feel they surrounded my bed.

"Oh?! She's sleeping. Yah! Did you hear it right?" Out of them, a voice questioned.

"But doctor, I'm very sure I heard something's going on in this room" One of the nurse claimed for her good hearing. Well, its true back then.

"Hmm-. If your hearing that good, she might be just having a nightmare or maybe daymare" The doctor said before all of them left in curiosity.

"Oppa.You can go out now" I whispered, leaning my side to the toilet door.

 

TOP's POV

I swung open the door recklessly.

"Aaaa~!" I heard she screamed.

In the blink of an eye, her tons of weight body oppressed mine, finds us fell onto the slippery toilet floor.

"Argh" I yelled to the pain of my back.

Distance of our face was only an inch.

Something was different. My heart beats fast.

I stared at the hanging bare face. Frankly, my feeling stirred and so was her, probably.

She submerged herself another half inch until I could feel her warm breath battled mine.

Her lips also got closer and closest.

"Stop it!" I shouted, pushing her away.

"Stop what? Oppa, do you see my glasses?" She crawled, her hands wandered on the floor.

"Oh.Erm.Here" I took it from my side just after realized it there and handed to her.

She wore the glasses which she looks ugly with it on.

"Oppa, what's wrong with your face? Its red" She touched my cheek.

I looked away."Nothing"

"Eyyy~you blushing.right? right?" She teased.

"I said nothing!" I stomped out from the toilet.

 

Your POV

"Oppa" I called, following him.

He turned back, stopped my steps. "Don't call me oppa. It sounds annoying. Get it?" 

"But-" I pouted.

"What again?!" He scolded me.

"What should I call you then?" I looked down, be careful of the unpredictable shriek.

"Call me T.O.P. TOP"  He bragged and spelled it proudly.

"So casual. Really? You don't mind?" I lifted my head right after his even unpredictable answer.

"What's to mind for when you are just around my age and looks even older" He giggled behind the killing smirks.

"I'm younger than you. Pabo!" I smacked him.

"Don't like it? Fine" He walked away, holding his back.

"No.No. I love it! T.O.P. Top !" I imitated him.

I quickly walked alongside him."Your back, does it hurt?" I helped him sit.

"Seriously, you should cut off your belly" He pointed at my tummy.

"I'm sorry. Its my fault" I try massaged his back.

"Opps! Its okay. You will ruins my back bone" He refused.

"Fine. I'm very sorry. Anyway, how did you find me here?" I asked, met his eyes.

He avoided me."I've to go. See you later" He hurried off after messed up his face with the clown stuffs.

The tough tall figure disappeared behind the door.

"Did he just said he will see me later? That's mean..he will come to see me again. Right? Oh my god! Finally!" I threw my hands up in the air, celebrating.

"OMO! OMO!" I covered my mouth excitedly."The best part is I got to feel his chocolate abs! Thanks to the slippery floor! Woohoo"

"Damn it. I should fasten our lips too.What a waste! We almost make it. Pabo me" I whacked my head, regrets filled the whole day.