Worst escape.Yet lucky

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

Your POV

I spotted a glasses on a drawer next to my bed as I waked up.

"This..." I kept scrutinizing the big lens rounded with a black frame."...my glasses. But~how did it get here? ahh-whatever" I fixed it to my eyes, putting aside the one I got from this hospital.

Its such a freaking morning in here with the drugs scent covered everywhere.

I get off and shuffled to the door, peeking through the small squared glass.

"Omo!" I yelped as the doctor's face appeared close behind it.

"What are you looking for?" He got inside, bringing me back to the bed.

"So, good morning Miss Jan Di. How's your feeling today?" He asked while busy checked on my pulse, my eyes and even my heartbeat.

"As you can see, I'm superb! Mmm. Can you discharge me now?" I grinned, brighter than the sun.

"Oh,really? but your heart tell me the other way" He said, flicking the needled syringe before had it digging my arms.

"Ouch!" I winced to the needle byte."Aishh~ Doctor, pleaseee~ Why I have to stay here too long? I just fainted. You know, my mom would dying worry of me" I pouted, tugging his white coat.

He threw me a mixing look and left just like that.

"Doctor!~ Doctor~~" I yelled. "Fine. I'll discharge myself. Kekeke~" I chortled.

I tip toed to the door, let out half of my head tilted left and right, checking outside. After confirmed of the empty hallway, I quickly sneaked out, walking steady passing one-by-one hallway.

 

Top's POV

"Doctor, can't you really do something? I'll pay you. Just say how much." I begged him. Guilt kept haunting me.

"There are few ways..." He said calmly.

After all the long explanations been explain, with a cap on my head and some helping props on my face, I headed towards her room.

 

"Omma,Omma, look! There's a clown. But, why he don't have the rainbow hair"

"Oh dear, he's not a clown. He's an old man. Look at his white mustache"

 

I sent glares at the boy, having him hide behind his mum.

I paced up through the hallway, avoiding the people passed by.

Several minutes humiliating myself, I finally arrived.

The bed looks untouched.''Where's she?'' I asked myself after saw no sign of her in the whole room.

Just then, I noticed winds blew in from the opened window.

"She jumps down? at this high?!" I looked downwards from the 8th floor."Wow! Absurd" The highness rose up my hairs.

"Aiyyy- Ahjusshi. I'll not go anywhere. I promise. Let me just stroll around the garden pleaseee~~" Her voice suddenly barged in followed by a struggling scene of her with a security guard who kept pushing her inside.

I leaped aside, hiding myself behind a curtain near the bed.

"Ahjushhi! Yah! Ahjusshi!" She punched the locked door."Haisshh~!~Lame hospital! Wait.Is this a hospital or an asylum??"

I heard the whining mouth coming near.

"hospital" I answered.

 

Your POV

"Oh! You scared me!" Figure of a clown stumbled me to the back."OMO! CRAZY MAN!! Help! Help!" I screamed and stepped backwards as  he got closer."Oh!" He grabbed my hands."Don't kill me.Please,I know you are crazy man with a good heart. Sorry,I mistakenly get into your room perhaps.Don't kill me,I still have an unachieved dream.Spare me" I said it fast.

He moved his hand to my mouth, zipping my lips.

At that time, he pulled off all the clown stuffs from his face, showing his bare face.

"O! Oppa! W-What are you doing here?" My heart skipped a beat, I could feel my entire face flushed.

Sudden bangs hit the door.

"Miss! Miss! Open the door! are you okay?!" The doctor twisted the doorknob vigorously with some number of nurses beside him.

"O.Ooo Heee~~" I grinned at oppa who stared sharp at me.