Shameless

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

Top's POV

I randomly tuned from one channel to another. Nothing really caught my interest.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

I turned off the TV and shuffled to the door.

"Hi Top!" Dara greeted in smile.

"Oh Dara, Hi!" I waved a little, welcoming her inside."Come in"

"Gd is not home yet" I said, noticed of her eyes strolling in every corner of the living room.

"Its ok, I'll wait for him. Just go and do your things, I'll be here." She sat by the sofa.

"Hmm.Ok then" I replied and walked off.

 

Dara's POV

"Here, Americano" He sat across and handed me a cup almost full with Americano coffee.

"Ouh! How did you know I love it?" I looked weird at him while had a sip of it.

"Haha~Come on Dara, I know everything bout you. EVERYthing" He threw me an evil grin.

"Geez.And you who prank us that night,right??" I leaned forward, staring his eyes closer.

"Well.you can say that. Look, you should thank me for that. If not because of me, you both wouldn't get back together until now" He proudly said.

I pulled his face "Ne, Thanks a lot my y friend!" I shouted a little to his ear.

"TOP! I'm here~" Suddenly, a young lady barged in followed by GD behind.

"Omo! what you guys doing?!" She scolded us.

I quickly pushed Top's face aside and stood."No, its not like what are you thinking.We just-" Before I could finish, a painful slap hit my face.

"Oh my god! Are you nut?!" I rubbed my redden cheek.

"You ! We just what?! We just fooling everyone! Is it what are you trying to say?" Her eyes burning and I felt insecure about it.

"Stop it! What's wrong with you ?!" Top dragged her away.

GD came to me. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah. I'm fine. I don't lie. We really don't-" I held his hand.

He put his index finger onto my lips "Shhh.I believe you"

 

Your POV

"Oppa, she's betraying you and you still be nice to her?!" I yelled at GD.

Top harshly turned me to face him."Hey bunny head! Can you stop dragging us into your hallucination world?!"He shook me to reality.

"What!! Are you kidding me?! I see myself what you guys up to and yet you blame me.Oh~! It must be because of her.right?!" I fought him.

"Don't make your own assumption and accuse whoever you want to. I don't get how stupid you are but can't you see them properly? Aren't they look like a lover?" He pointed towards them who kept holding onto each other and watched us awkwardly.

"L-lover?? You both already s-seeing each other? Is that true?" They shyly nods and that was what made me even more shy or exactly feels like hiding my face in my pocket.

I got double tomatoes on my cheeks now and that was very awful and gruesome.Serious talk.

"Eon-ni, I-I'm so sorry. Just pay back my slap here.You can go slap me until you feel better" I placed her hand onto my face.

She refuse."Its alright. I would do the same too if I were you.By the way,how cruel you are Top.You keep her from me.Ayyy" 

"What on earth are you talking about? There's no reason to keep her cause she ain't nothing to me. I don't even know how did she get here" He sent glares to me.

I looked down, feeling insulted 'You are very very very cruel Top but that's okay, whatever happen, I still and always love you for who you are' I whispered in my patched heart.

"That's right.Aish~ eonni, we aren't couple" I backed up him.Heavily I did.

"So, who are you then?" She expressed her curiosity.

"I-" Suddenly, I lost my brain.

"She's our maid.Yea.That's it.She is our maid since couple days ago" GD continued for me and grinned.

I could see from Top's expression, he was like 'What the hell you talk about GD!"

"Wow! Daebak, you are so lucky miss.. Emm, what's you name?" She asked.

"Choi Jan Di.Call me Jandi is enough" I answered.

"Yea.Jandi-ssi,you are so lucky to be their maid. I wonder what's make them choose you cause they are pretty picky guy after all.LOL" She patted my shoulder.

'Hell I'm feeling more way unlucky than lucky' I screamed in my head.