Truths and gifts

Forever In My Heart

Zelo opened the box slowly to reviel couple rings,"Omo" smiled at them, "Let's put it on and then we're officially together" Zelo said whispering into your ear,he walked to the front of you,took the female's ring out and put it on your finger,"Saranghae _____" he said then putting his on and putting his hand next to yours,"Awww!" you said excitedly reading what it said on the rings.

'I love you with all my heart'

"I know,that's why I picked it,because its true,I do" Zelo said looking at the rings,"Saranghae oppa,I do too" you said jumping up and hugging him,he hugged you back and swung you round then put your feet on the ground again and kissed you,at that moment your phone rang,

'Nae saranga,nae saranga~'

"Yoboseyo" you said smiling at your ring,"Yah,how come it's taking you so long to find us?" Himchan said,"I'm hungry..." Jongup whined then getting overpowered by Daehyun,"FOR CHEESECAKE!" he yelled childishly,"Where are you anyway?" Yongguk asked,"Oh...um...I'm on my way" you said quickly, "I asked wher...she hung up on me" Yongguk slightly sulked for a moment then they all walked to the house,"Come on we've got to go home,we forgot that the others were still hiding,oh well" you said taking Zelo's hand then running together to the house.

You both arrived at the house and walked to where the others were, "Yah,where were you?" Youngjae said,"I see you found Zelo" Himchan smirked,"Oh...nae,I got lost in the garden and Zelo found me" you explained lying,after that everyone headed to bed and you slept in Zelo's room again.

Next day - 15:31

 

'Hmmm,ooh,she's wearing a couple ring' Daehyun thought while eating cheesecake looking at your hand then nudging Jongup,Jongup looked at Daehyun who pointed at his finger then looked at you,Jongup caught on then looked at your hand,'Ooh,she's wearing a couple ring' Jongup thought slightly wide eyed feeling excited for you.

"I'm going to go and nap,arraso?" Yongguk said walking up the stairs and into his room,suddenly Jongup and Daehyun walked up to you and Zelo, "Yah,we noticed something...different about you" Daehyun said smirking, "Your couple ring,it's too obvious who has the other one" Jongup said smirking,"Nae,what's wrong with that?" you asked slightly blushing,"Well nothing's wrong with it but how did it get there?" Himchan butted in eating a muffin,"Omo,I've just remembered,it's Yongguk's birthday tomorrow,let's go shopping" you said excitedly ignoring their questions and grabbing Zelo's hand and going to the mall followed by the others.