Happy Birthday Yongguk!!!

Forever In My Heart

At the mall

"Yah,it's a perfect place to start looking" you said running into a boys hat shop followed by the others,"Ooh,this would look very good on him" you said picking up a dark green cap, "I'm going to get this red cap" Zelo said going to the till while you and Himchan chatted about what to get Yongguk and Youngjae,Jongup and Daehyun played around outside,after that you left the shop then went to 4 other shops and everyone got something except you,"Let's go get a bubble milk tea now" You said taking Zelo's hand and walking to the bubble milk tea shop.

After you all had your bubble milk teas you told eveyone to go home in case Yongguk wakes you and he knows your all up to something,you stayed behind and looked for a present and a cake,in the end you found the perfect present while waiting for a phone call that the cake was done,you then went to collect the cake and went home,you all hid your presents in the same place then had dinner,"So what were you all doing while I was asleep?" Yongguk asked,before the others could say anything you quickly said,"Well,nothing much,we just watched a really long movie" all except Yongguk nodded,Yongguk believed you then you all went to bed.

Yongguk's birthday

(What you were wearing)

 

You ran to everyone except Yongguk's room to wake them up and go in the living room and decorate but instead they were not in their rooms,you looked downstairs to see they were sat on the couch,"Yah,we're ready" Jongup said giving a thumbs up along with Himchan,so then you ran to Yongguk's room shutting the door behind you then jumped up and down on his bed,"Ereona oppa!" you shouted playfully,"Yah!" Yongguk shouted playfully sitting up pulling you down with your hands then laid down again pulling you down with him hugging you,"When did you get so pretty...and cute?" he asked tapping your nose,"Oppa,no I'm not" you pouted,"Nae you are,your the prettiest girl and cutest I've ever seen" he said smiling,"Gomawo oppa" you smiled while blushing, "Yae,come on oppa" you said sitting up then jumped off of the bed and grabbed his hand dragging him out of bed and down the stairs.

"Happy Birthday oppa!" You and the others shouted jumping up and down,"Woah,this is for me?" Yongguk said pointing to himself,"You can tell they're related" Daehyun said smirking along with the others,"Yah!" you and Yongguk said in unison then looked at eachother giggling,Yongguk put an arm around your shoulder,"That is not a bad thing,in fact it's the best thing" he said smiling,"Anyway,nae,it's all for you" Youngjae said looking around, everyone then sat on the couch handing Yongguk his presents,Himchan got him a 2 hoodies, Youngjae got him 3 thick chained necklaces,Jongup got him 6 rebelistic brooches,Daehyun got him a jacket,Zelo got him 2 red caps and you got him a homeboy cap and a bandana.

"Kamsahabnida" he said thanking you all,"Wait til' you see the cake _____ got,it looks delicious and...cute" Daehyun said whispering the last word,"Ooh,let's see,let's see" Yongguk said excitedly,"Arraso" you said putting the box in front of him,"Close you eyes" you said,Yongguk closed his eyes,"Yah,no peeking,I'm not a babo" you said smirking at how well you knew him,"Nae" he said pouting,you took the cake out of the box and put it on the coffee table,"You can open them now" you said smiling,you remembered that when he was small he carried a tigger plushie around with him nearly everywhere.