Longest party ever part 2 and The wedding part 1

Forever In My Heart

 

 

Gayoon and Seungho lifted the helium tanks into the middle of the circle, "Arraso,who's going to go first?" G.O asked,"Ooh,ooh,Yongguk" Jihyun said pointing at Yongguk,"Wae naega?" he asked as Daesung blew up a balloon with helium from the tank,"Well you have a very deep voice don't you soo you go first" she replied smirking,he took the balloon off of Daesung then in the helium,"Annyoung?" Yongguk said,"Aww,it's cute" CL said as Yongguk blushed, "JiYoon,your next" Seungri said handing her a balloon then blowing up more and giving them to everyone else along with Daesung,she in the helium then said,"Is it working?" everyone giggled including her,"Nae,it's working" you said, "Arraso,your turn" she then said to Zelo,Zelo in the helium then suddenly giggled,"It feels funny" he said giggling even more,everyone aww'd while giggling then T.O.P said,"Your turn",you looked at who he was pointing too to see he was pointing at you,"Oh,naega?" you asked, everyone nodded,you put a balloon to your mouth and in the helium,"Sing" Himchan said clapping his hands excitedly along with Youngjae,you began singing and everyone aww'd,"You sound like a chipmunk" Hyuna said,"Nae,it's soo cute" Yongguk said crawling over and pinching your cheeks then Zelo's,"And soo was yours" he said.

"Yah!" you both said in unison with helium voices,"Awww,I want a go" Hyosung said in helium along with everyone else,after 3 hours of helium fun everyone began to leave wishing you and Zelo a long happy marriage,B.A.P and Secret all then cleaned up as you and Zelo went upstairs to your room,on the landing Zelo grabbed your hand and intwined his fingers with yours,"Can you sleep with me tonight?" he asked,"Hmm,I don't know,the wedding is soon and well...we're getting married soon so wait until then,arraso?" you said gently smiling,"Arraso,I will wait patiently for you" Zelo said then pecking you on the mouth then going to his room,"Good night Zelo" you said going in your room,"Good night Cutie Patutie" he repled gonig into his room and closing the door behind him the exact same time as you.

 

2 Weeks later

You put on some lipgloss as Hyosung entered the room,"Woah,____" Hyosung said with her jaw open,"Bwoh,do I look bad?" you asked,"Bad,ani,you look..." Hyosung began answering when Hana interupted,"Omo,you look like an angel" she said running over to you and then walking around you,"Nae,an angel" Sunhwa said smiling along with Hyosung and Hana,suddenly Jieun walked in the room backward, "Nae,I'll tell her!" she said to someone outside, "_____,everyone is ready for yo-omo,woah,you look soo pretty" she said turning around facing you to see you in your dress,"Gomawo unnies" you said slightly bowing,"Come on,everyone is waiting" Yongguk said stood outside the door,"Arraso,coming oppa" you said,all of Secret grabbed their backets of rose petals and went outside,"Wait until you see her" Jieun said happily,Yongguk straightened his tie looking in the mirror then looked at you who just walked out the room,his jaw dropped,"Omo,my little Bunny Wabbit is soo pretty" he said hugging you gently,"Gomawo oppa" you replied.

 

 

(Minus the M on it)

(Bridesmaid dresses that Secret are wearing)

(What B.A.P (Except Zelo) are wearing but with a black waistcoat and tie)

(Your wedding dress)

(What Zelo is wearing)

To be continued ^*^