The party

Forever In My Heart

 

 

While you and Zelo were walking home Secret and B.A.P were setting up a big party,Zelo opened the door for you then you both went inside to be pulled upstairs into your rooms,"Get dressed... formally" Jieun said as Himchan said the same to Zelo,you both did as you were told,you both showered then got dressed and you did your hair and make up.

(What you were wearing)

You walked out of your zoom and downstairs,everyone turned their heads,"Omo,you look soo good" Sunhwa said happily,Zelo was just in a big trance,"Umm...Zelo,are you thinking strange things?" Daehyun said smirking,Zelo quickly snapped out of it before anyone else noticed then smiled,"Ani,I'm not thinking strange things" he said,suddenly the door bell rang,"Oh that'll be the guests" Youngjae said then answering the door, "Guests?" you and Zelo said, "Nae,this is your engagement party" Jongup said grinning,the next thing you both saw was different groups coming in the door,there was 4Minute,2NE1, MBLAQ and Big Bang.

After 5 minutes of them all arriving 2NE1 appoached you,"Annyoung,we 2NE1" they announced happily then introduce eachother to you,"Annyoung _____ and Zelo, chukahae on the engagement" Bom said hugging you happily,"Gomawo Bom" you said smiling,"Please call us all unnies and oppas or for Zelo's case,call us hyungs and noonas"CL said as Minzy nodded,you and Zelo nodded your heads, "Chukahae,I wish it would happen to me" Dara said pouting,"Maybe it will" G-Dragon said coming out of nowhere putting an arm around her shoulder,she blushed that much it was obvious, after 2NE1 congradulated you both MBLAQ approached and introduced themselves, "Annyoung,chukahae" Thunder said as Mir clapped his hands excitedly, "Oh gomawo oppas" you chimed happily,"Nae,gomawo hyungs" Zelo said, "Take good care of her" Joon said smiling,Zelo nodded.

Seungri and Daesung then tapped you both on the shoulders and hugged you both, "Chukahae!" they shouted happily,"Gomawo" you and Zelo said happily,the rest of Big Bang walked up to you,Zelo,Seungri and Daesung,"Why did you have to run,we were only sat there" Taeyang said pointing to the couch right nearby,"Molla" they both said in unison,G-Dragon smiled,"Chukahae,we wish you a long,happy marriage", "Gomawo" Zelo said smiling then putting an arm around you,"I'm thinking of proposing soon" G-Dragon said smirking as he looked at Dara,"Nae,me too" T.O.P said also smirking looking at Bom,"Aww, good luck" you and Zelo said chuckling a little, "Hwaiting!" you both said in unison raising a fist.

After that Zelo went in the kitchen to talk to MBLAQ,Big Bang and B.A.P,you went into the living room and sat down,suddenly 4Minute's Hyuna and Sohyun ran up and sat down next to you, "Chukahae!" Sohyun said happily,"Nae,chukahae,soo sweet and your younger than me,I should get married soon" Hyuna said pouting,you giggled a little,the rest of 4Minute sat with you along with 2NE1 and Secret,you talked for a long time about alsorts, suddenly all of MBLAQ,B.A.P and Big Bang walked in,"Let's begin dancing" Taeyang said happily as Yongguk the stereo.