Dancing competition

Forever In My Heart

Yongguk set up the stereo while Daesung,Jongup and Mir were playing with the balloons,"Arraso,done" Yongguk said happily handing the cord to plug the iphone into to Taeyang,Taeyang took the cord from Yongguk and smiled then Minzy had an idea,"Let's have a dancing competition,pwease?" she said with aegyo,"Nae,I like it,let's do it but as a group,girls against boys" Taeyang said,all the boys gathered as well as the girls and picked a song, "Boys first" Jiyoon said with a challanging look,the boys picked the song U-Kiss Neverland,after they danced they all sat down,you and the other girls stood up and decided on Tiny-G Minimanimo.

You all began dancing,the boys all blushed when you all blew a kiss at them, after you all finished dancing you all sat down,"Arraso,again,this is too fun to stop but first let's get changed" Daehyun said excitedly,"Changed?" you and Zelo said in unison,"Nae,this was planned" Jieun said happily,you both shrugged it off then you all changed then met in the living room again.

(What your wearing)

You and the other girls sat down complimenting each others clothes then stopped,all the boys decided to dancing to Big Bang La La La,they danced and even did the shirt lifting bit,you and the girls blushed,"Hmm,soo we're turning this into a war,huh?" Hyosung said,you and the other girls got up and picked a song while the boys giggled at how you were all blushing,you all decided on the Rainbow's A,you all danced and included the shirt lifting bit,you all sat down then looked at the boys on the other couch,"Now who's blushing?" you said cheekily smiling,"Like tomatoes" Hyuna said giggling,"I'd be careful if I were you,your soo red,Zelo could mistake you for tomatoes" Gayoon joked,the boys pouted while looking at their hands blushing,"Let's just casually dance now" T.O.P said smiling.

Everyone did different things,Dara and G-dragon,T.O.P and Bom,you and Zelo danced with your arms around their necks and their arms aroung your waists,Hyuna,G.O,Jieun,CL,Youngjae and Taeyang all talked while Daesung,Jongup,Sohyun,Mir,Minzy and Jihyun all played with balloons while the rest were getting drinks and some food from the buffet.