TWO (2) Business at night

BRO, i'm in love with you

The professor looks at the guy. “Is it true Mr. Kim?” he asked

 

 

Myungsoo can’t answer the professor, he was just making it as an excuse to Jiyeon because he was scared—that was the truth.

“I said, is it true?” The professor raises his voice now.

 

 

He looks at Jiyeon nervously  and said “Yes!”

“Ah, so Ms. Park was telling the truth!”

 

 

Jiyeon smiles at Myungsoo but was irritated when she hear what his professor has just said.

“I said, don’t call me Miss, you old man! And what do you think? I ‘m a liar?” Jiyeon said angrily that she was already shouting at the professor. Her classmates are now looking at her; she could hear the chitchat all over the classroom.

“Okay, PARK! But please do have some respect!” Her professor said. She just nodded in reply.

 

 

After a few hours, her first class is already done. “Okay, dismissed!”

“Yes!” she said while stretching her two arms in the air. She was walking in the aisles of their school campus when someone gasps at her. “BRO!” L.joe said and ruffled her hair. He interlocks his arm on Jiyeon’s head.

“Yah! Stop it!” Jiyeon said angrily as she kicks his private part. L.joe gasps “Whoah! It hurts ya know?” He said angrily.

“And you think, interlocking your arms in my head does not hurt? You idiot!” Jiyeon said and folds her two arms.

“Okay my bad!” He smiles

“Good! So, what are we going to do tonight?” she asked  and puts her arm on his shoulder while walking.

“I heard there’s an underground dance battle tonight” L.joe answered in an exciting voice and smirk.

“ How much is the prize?” Jiyeon asked and puts her hand in her pocket.

“The beading will start at 5,000” L.joe replied

“Whoah! That’s pretty high!”

“Yah, I know! We should better win it again” he said while Jiyeon just nodded.

“Wait, by the way? Where are the other boys?” Jiyeon asked

“Ahhm, Kai is now practicing while Zelo is still sleeping”

“I get it! We should better have a quick practice now! Call them!” Jiyeon demanded

“Araseo!”

 

 

Underground dance battles is where she can get her income. She lives at herself; she depends and trusts only HERSELF! She lives at that ever since she know this CRUEL world.

 

 -----------------

Please don’t hate me. I was just giving a twist in their personality. It’s a bit tiring that they will always be good in a story!

 

PS: They are in my bias list :)) -KYURIIN