ONE(1) "The first encounter"

BRO, i'm in love with you

 

Jiyeon's sleep was disturbed by the alarm near her. She fell out in her bed and make a noise out of it.

"Damn this creepy alarm clock!" She said as she stand and let it off, she was half awake during that time; she lay in her bed wanting to sleep again when her phone rang. "OH God! Can I have some peace" She muttered; touch her head and press the answer button.

"Hello!" She said without any energy

"Jiyeon-yah! Bro! What's your schedule for today?" a person in the phone asked her.

Her ears are now fully awake about what she heard in the phone. She scratches her head "JINX!" She said when she remembers her first schedule for today was 1O:00 a.m. She turned her head on the alarm clock only to find out it's 9:30 now! "I'm done!" She angrily said while hurriedly goes to her cabinet to find clothes and change directly.

"HEY!" The person on the phone said.

"Shut up L.joe!" She said, "i'm in a hurry now." She added, she then turned off her phone and throw it in the bed; hurriedly go downstairs and rush to her school.

She was panting as she reached her school. Stops running for a moment and rush in her classroom; she glimpse in her wrist watch while running. "It's 10:05! Professor must be checking the attendance now" She runs faster.

She reaches her room still panting. Waa.. "Park Jiyeon" the professor called out her name. "PRESENT!" She said with a loud voice even if she is panting. " I made it! Thanks to me" She said while smirking.

Her seatmate threw a glance at her, i bet he is scared about earlier. But what's there to be scared of?

"What!?" She said in a loud voice and widens her eyes.

"N-oo--thin--g" he was stuttering and directly sits erect while he puts his nerd glasses.

"Good!" She said and pats the boy's back

You can easily tell that the boy was scared. He moves his chair to the left far away from Jiyeon.

"Why are you moving?" She asked

"A--ah! I--i Ca--n't see the prof" He said

"OH? You can't see?"

"Yes"

She kicks the chair in front of her and the person on the chair was startled. "What's with you?" the person said angrily.

"Move!" She kicks the chair again

"Wae?"

"I said move!" she said

The person who was sitting in the chair gets up and about to hit her but the professor stops her.

"What's going on?" The professor asked

"This crazy girl, started to kick my chair and said to move away"

"Miss Park?"

She raises her brows "He said he can't see" She glimpse at the guy beside her. "And please don't call me Miss. It's irritating! Ya know?" She added and once fixes herself. Sitted like a boss!

 

-----

Bad story line right? I'll make it more exciting for the next chapter :D

-Kyuriin