FIVE (5) “Man in mask in the dance floor”

BRO, i'm in love with you

She was still pissed off about what Nichkhun did to her but she still managed to continue watching.

 

Onstage was now, Hyomin’s Group--- Hyomin is Jiyeon’s mortal enemy since middle school. Hyomin glance at Jiyeon and smirk. “Now watch me loser” that was the eyes of hyomin telling her, Jiyeon just threw a sarcastic smile at her.

 

Hyomin’s group did a y dance. But it was perfectly not that “EWW” To watch unlike other y dances. When she was done performing she went to Jiyeon and spit in front of her.

“Yah!” Jiyeon said and slap Hyomin’s face. Hyomin was about to slap Jiyeon too but Nichkhun hold her arms.

“Don’t you ever slap my girl to be!” Nichkhun interrupted. Jiyeon and the rest were shocked of what Nichkhun did, for a couple of minutes Nichkhun and Jiyeon stares at each other. But on the other side, Due to her dismay Hyomin leave the scene.

Nichkhun and Jiyeon now regained their senses after that spark’s fly scene, Nichkhun then ask Jiyeon. “Are you okay?” Jiyeon clears and firmly said “I’m fine, so please stay away with me!”

 

Nichkhun just silently walk away. Jiyeon catches her breath. “I can still manage this” She said to herself.“You can just go” Kai said with a smile

 

Kai is the most sensitive in their group. I bet, his soon-to-be girlfriend (since he doesn’t have one) would be the luckiest.

“Okay now! I would like to welcome our new performer and his code name is “Mr. Mask Guy”, okay, hit the dance floor now Mr. Mask Guy!” the mc said

 

The crowd was now laughing. “Mr. Mask Guy? C’mon? What a lousy codename” a guy from the crowd said.

 

“The Mr. Mask guy” is now hitting the dance floor. The crowd was like “waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” jaw drop and awestricken by the performance of that mysterious man. “We under estimated him! His pretty cool” one of the crowd said.

(A/N  try watching this and imagine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riyWqwhHmVM )

 

Even Jiyeon was pretty impress by him. “Woah! He got swag” Jiyeon muttered.

“I bet we should accept defeat today!” Zelo unenergetically said

“No way!” L.joe said “ I can also do that” He added and started copying the dance moves.

 

Hmmm. have you ever wonder who is that mask guy?

 

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate it and @mayang, I’ve change the color for you: D

 

-Kyuriin