SIX (6) The winner

BRO, i'm in love with you

“Oh please, stop your childish acts dude!” Kai scolded L.joe

“I’m not being childish!” L.joe defended his self

“Ohreally?” Kai sarcastically said and raise his brows.

 

 

L.joe then went near Kai with his evil look and Kai did the same thing; exchanging evil looks and grabbing each other’s collar. “The two of you! Stop it!” Zelo interrupted the intense atmosphere between the two. Indeed, L.joe was really hurt of what kai had just said to him--- TRUTH HURTS! And on kai’s case, he stands still for what he believes and he believe that what he just said is not wrong ‘cuz it’s the truth!

 

 

Jiyeon didn’t know the two were fighting ‘cuz her attention was just in the guy with the mask until the performance is done. She glimpses at the boys side and feel the intense atmosphere. Zelo was stopping the two, but in any time zelo’s force can’t stop the two. She hurriedly went near them.

“What’s wrong with you guys?”  Jiyeon asked angrily but the two just snobs her. “HEY!” she again says but still, the two wouldn’t listen. “Oh? You guys wouldn’t listen, hmph! She murmured and smirks.

 

 

Jiyeon grabs the collar of the two and shouts between their ears. “STOP YOUR NONSENSE FIGHT!” she shouted. Well of course, the attention of the two is now in her. “What’s wrong with you?” L.joe angrily said.

“NO! What’s wrong between the two of you?!” she said

 

 

Kai was about to answer her question but the mc called them on the stage.

“JIyeon and her gag, please come up on stage!”

 

 

They unenergetically went on stage. “We are also calling the mask guy, please come up on stage now!” the mc announces. “The battle is between these two now” the mc added.

 

 

The crowd will be the judges for this kind of dance battle since they are the one who are beading. The winner will be determined in the screams and shouts of the crowd!

 

 

“Who will go with them?!!!!!!!!!” the MC says and points at jiyeon’s side.

The crowd went wild. You can hear the screams everywhere. “Oh? I guess you guys can still win this evening” the mc said “What about with this mask guy?!!” the mc added.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE CROWD EVEN WENT WILD. THE SCREAMS FROM THE GIRLS, THE CLAPS FROM THE BOYS! YOU CAN EVEN HEAR SOMEONE WAS DRUMMING! The mc was amaze and even Kai, L.joe and Zelo. “As expected!” Jiyeon muttered.

 

 

“WOAH! I guess, You, MR. Guy in the mask win!” the mc then announces. “For you guys, I’m sorry but you did well!” the mc added.

-----------------------------------------

Short update right? I’m sorry guys, imma just quite busy. My school will start tomorrow :( Wish me luck! Ahaha!

PS: I’ll update every other day :D As soon as I’m not busy! Kindly please understand~~ :* Mwuah!

-Kyuriin