Q&A for tutorial @flying-unicorn

〈 ❝ What's Happening? ❞ — Trailer resources & tips + tutorials [ BUSY - completing request for resources ]

Q: About the software (e.g where can i find, how to use this, ect.). i want to know wich software to use and how you can put the trailer together.

A: All right. actually we have put this answer up in chapter 47 about editing software and chapter 78 [I put this chapter on draft for the moment and other chapter that has pictures that wouldn't upload or broken. new note] on how to do sad trailer (the making of trailer) . if you look up these two chapters, you'll find your answer there. but i'll try to help you, no worries.


1. Usually trailer makers uses editing software like windows movie maker, imovie, sony vegas pro, videopad, avs video editor, ezvid (view chapter 47 by floatingwings).

    You can find the windows movie maker in the official windows website here. it is free. the how to used to make a trailer you can check chapter 78 once I updated the tutorial.

    For Sony Vegas Pro, it is a professional video editing software in which it needs money $ to get it because it provides variety of editing tools and it's a bit hard to use because.. well, it's a professional editing software and although I do not ask you to be illegal downloader, but here the link and another link. I never tried to download (merely searching for them) so I don't know if there's a virus or not. But you can try. 

   Here is iMovie again the link is taken from chapter 47 in case you're lazy to search for it. So does AVS Video Editor, and here is Ezvid. For Ezvid, I have its .exe file but not yet download it fully because of the bad internet connection so I couldn't really know how to use it (but once I've downloaded it, I'll make sure to make an easy tutorial). and here is the link for videopad. again, do check out chapter 47.

 

2. Which Software to use?

Well, depending on how fast your internet connection are, you can try download the software listed above. If you are new to trailer making, I suggest you to use windows movie maker because it was easy to use and is free. If you've money to pay for premium version of sony vegas pro or just download the illegal ones, you may. I once used it and I tell you honestly... I don't know how to use it so i end up not using it. But if you want to know how to use it, you can search up on google, "tutorial for sony vegas pro". If you wanted to use iMovie, you can. But again, this thread not yet have the tutorial for Sony vegas & iMovie. So does tutorial for AVS and Videopad as well as Ezvid. But again, try search up the tutorial on google. 

 

3. The "how-to-put-the-trailer-together" question's answer can be found on chapter 78 later after I updated it but it was for Windows Movie Maker only.




 


pastelsnyx: hey there. i've comeback from the hiatus. but i'll try to post up some of your latest requests since the date was so long ago but for the 2014-sent requests, comment up if you still wanted the videoclips! :) have a nice day..