editing softwares

〈 ❝ What's Happening? ❞ — Trailer resources & tips + tutorials [ BUSY - completing request for resources ]
To start of, one must have a video editing software to edit your trailer. They give variety to experiment with your ideal trailer and can add things such as effects, textures, colors, music, text, ect.
 
 
 
- This is the basic and common software used by the many. This is good for beginners to start with their skill and they might learn all the basics with this software.
 
- They update this version to upgrade the software. This is an excellent example of a professional software, this is used by the many because it gives wide variety features to your trailer. This not free, I guess. You have to buy it to get it, but i think the past version of this is downloadable and might as well as dowload it free on the net which is illegal? or not.
 
- n/a haven't use it but i guess this is also good software because many use it.
 
- n/a
 
-n/a
 
Ezvid
- this software is now gaining a lot of users who are looking for an easy-to-use, fast, simple, drag-n-drop, and hassle-free video editing program. It is thought to be the world’s easiest and best video and slideshow creator for Windows — and is 100% Freeware forever.
credits to: EZVID
 
For more softwares -since too lazy to post it one by one here, i'll going to post it someday lol- click the links and have fun.
CLICK  ||  CLICK  ||  CLICK ||  CLICK
 
 
If you know other softwares feel free to comment so others would know.