tutorial #proper captions and fonts

〈 ❝ What's Happening? ❞ — Trailer resources & tips + tutorials [ BUSY - completing request for resources ]

requested by DivineDionne.
 

a.n; i'm sorry i put this up late but here;


lets get started with proper captions. captions or quote for trailer usually written by the requester because they wanted it to be like that and because somehow, most if not some trailer form include this in the trailer request form and it depends tho to the requester if they want to fill in this box. but mostly most fill it in so this captions or quote is up to your requester, but you may edit it a little (more to fixing it) if there's mistakes in their quotes/captions (like grammar or something).

How/Where to place the captions/quotes? In the trailer. lowl. okay, this is actually up to you, either you want to put it in the clip where the characters are sitting down or talking like in this clip (like they're thinking) or like this (where the character is talking to the other character) or you can do it in the other blank clip and put the captions like this one every after each clips that contains the characters.. 
i am sorry i can't show you the step by step tutorials. but i hope the videos can help you know where to place the proper captions/quote. 
tip #1; it's not necessary for you to put captions just according to line by line given by the requester. You can put the captions/quote where you think would fit well and arrange it nicely..
tip #2; the captions is better not put at where it'll cover the characters' face except when it's unavoidable.


violetcharms: I'll continue with the fonts tutorial later okay? I'm sorry. the line is somehow frustrating enough for me to slam dunk my laptop.