tutorial #font [Cont.]

〈 ❝ What's Happening? ❞ — Trailer resources & tips + tutorials [ BUSY - completing request for resources ]

requested by DivineDionne


Tip #3 
Use a good font and do not choose the one with the bulki-est font like 
ARIAL BLACK or IMPACT unless you want to scrap your head if you looked at the result. Choose what you feel suitable with the genre and the mood but don't choose over the bulkiest biggie fonts and don't bold it either! Better if you choose a simple font like Tahoma? Or any font in that range unless you're doing a graphic then it's up to you.

Tip #4 
The color of the fonts! This better be good because it's also plays an important part. Choose the colors like white or black because it's suitable for any kind of trailer. (but i love white better^^). And don't give that 'outer glow' or 'inner glow' or any glow if you're doing trailer. It'll look a fail for your trailer. Unless you're doing it for a video translation, then it's perfectly all right.


here is the font example that i think can be used and put into one winrar files. I don't know if it has viruses lol but i think no, since my laptop is perfectly fine. It wasn't mine btw. I downloaded it somewhere so credit to every each of them.. :) Choose the font that you think will fit the trailer. these fonts is suitable if you used it for writing the titles of your trailer.

FONTS




 

 


violetcharms: I just found the time and the so-so internet connection. thanks.