With the ummas~

Super Junior: Dorks Next Door!

 

I woke up late that morning, as I had planned the night before. I wouldn't waste my time waking up so early only to do nothing. So yeah, I woke up late.

What?

8 AM is late for everyone, right?

Anyway.

I skipped my way through the Super Junior dorm next door. Knocking on the door, I expected the whole pack of Super Junior, standing happily before myself. Maybe breakfast together wouldn't hurt. And we all would talk and gag ourselves, cracking the near-winter air with warm laughs.

...And no, I didn't get it.

The door swung open, revealing a pack of busy young men. Mostly had toast bitten by their teeth while the hands did something else. Everyone was rushed here and there. Instead of laughters, the chaos had produced shoutings that splitted the air. Uki's voice topped all of any other voices, followed by Alex's desperate shriek. Seems like they were late for their whatever schedule they had.

One by one they went pass the door. Mostly did nothing as I made way for them. But Sungmin, who was the first to come out, messed my hair. Then Donghae followed, and gave me a slight smile. Zhoumi's hand hovered above my head, as if he didn't know what to do. I stood on my tiptoes, making his hand touched my head. He smiled and left. Henry caressed my cheeks and pinched them hard as he rushed out. The rest just smiled at me. Uki and Alex tailed them while spreading their complains about the boys.

Then Kyuhyun came out as the last. I held him on the hand. Kyuhyun smiled warmly and kissed my forehead softly.

"There's Leeteuk and Ryeowook. Behave, okay?" Kyuhyun murmured to me.

"Of course. You do well, okay?"

"Sure thing. Thanks, Angel!" And then Kyuhyun rushed to the elevator. I smiled as he called me with my little name. He used to call me Angel when we were young.

I stepped into the dorm, to see that they'd turned the lovely dorm into a perfect resemblation of ship wreck. Okay, it actually wasn't that bad, but still.

"Oh, hello, Tasha." Leeteuk shot me a faint smile. I bet he was tired being the umma of this pack of bedevilled dongsaengs.

Or they're just one busy group, and that's all.

"The boys are busy this morning, eh?" I smiled at him while making my way to the kitchen, expecting another chaos in it. Leeteuk was about to do the dishes when I pulled his wrist and pushed him to the couch.

"Tasha, let me do this." Leeteuk whined.

"No, you stay here. I'll do the cleaning," I said. He shot a smile at me. "Where's TK in all this chaos?"

"He's still sleeping in Henry's room. Jet-lag, maybe," Answered Leeteuk. He laid on the couch comfortably. "Aah, the boys are killing me. Don't get me wrong, I love them and all that, but this business is killing me."

"Tell me about it," I grinned as I rolled my eyes. "By the way, the dishes are done. I'm gonna wake TK up."

And so, I headed down to Henry's room.

 

 

TK's POV

 

I rolled on Henry's bed as my clock ticked 8.30. It was smashingly good nap. I had a jet lag earlier, so I threw Henry's blanket all over again as the owner rushing out for work. Gah, this guys. Busy as Hell, eh?

I heard a soft knock on the door. Since I didn't feel like getting the door (I'm a lazy that morning X) ) instead I threw the blanket all over me again. The person knocked it again. I threw a moody groan.

The door opened. I still didn't see my disturbance. But I decided to ignore it anyway. Because I just felt like it. I didn’t dare to move even an inch of my muscles, though I still didn’t know who it was.

Anyway.

I felt somebody’s body hovered above me. I still didn’t move like a rock. Whoever it was, I felt their existance, somehow? (I have weird way to put in things into words, you’ll live with it anyway.) I felt a strand of hair tickled my neck, and someone’s lips were absolutely near my ear. I hated it that it gave me goosebumps all over me.

Uki?

Al—err, okay, she doesn’t have long hair.

“Wake up, TK, or I’ll have to splash you with ice cold water,” a girl’s voice said. “And believe me, I’m more than willing to do so.”

Just then, someone’s name registered into my freaking slow brain.

Oh .

“Good morning to you, Tasha,” I mumbled. “Step over, I’m all awake now.”

"But what if," Tasha whispered seductively. Oh crap. "I don't want to?"

I whimpered a bit as I felt her hand upon my arm. Pulling up my blanket, I tried to avoid her as much as I could. But yeah, knowing Tasha, she wouldn't let me go that easily to my doom, unless there's a very beneficial bargain somewhere involved.

"Okay Tasha, that's enough. I don't wanna make your loveable Seasoning blast up the entire Seoul." I raised up my white flag, earning a cute pout on the girl's lips.

"Aw, you're no fun," she sulked and sat on the edge of my bed. "Why bringing him, eh?"

"You don't like it?" I frowned. Odd. I thought they had this cute crush with each other.

"He's just my friend, TK." Tasha rolled her eyes at me.

"Right, that's what you said when Whitney asked you who am I to you."

"Why are we bringing up the past?"

"Why are you bringing up Zhoumi's current status?"

"Why are we like this?"

Then it was a dead silence between us. I nervously sat up next to her.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry." I apologized as I hugged her plump cute figure. Tasha just smiled at me.

"It's okay, TK. I'm not that easy to be forgotten, you know." She replied me playfully. I just smiled at it.

"Anyway, I was just wondering last night, can we work things just like we were? I mean, repeating what happened in a better phase, of course. I mean—" I sighed out loud. "Can we repeat our history together?"

 

 

Tasha's POV

 

I can't believe it. TK actually asked me out again. I bit my lower lips as my heard began to ponder in a messy beat. I let my brain did the rest of thinking, since my heart was too busy maintaning its beat.

TK asked me out--again. Well, in more proper way than last time, that is. (You wouldn't believe it but he'd asked me out in a gas station. Freaking gas station.)

"I...don't...think it's a good idea," I managed to let the words slip from my lips. I saw TK stunned from the corner of my eyes. "It's not because you're bad or something, it's just...I don't think it'll actually work."

"I understand," TK smiled at me. He slung an arm around my shoulder. "I'll make way for my dear Seasoning hyung."

My face flushed up to hear such comment. "Gosh, I don't have anything going on between Zhoumi and me!" I whined. TK laughed his hearty legendary laughter. I hit him playfully on the shoulder, but I'd forgotten that he had the reflexes of a cat. He caught my hand.

"Hey, you know what?" He started. I gave my full attention to what he was gonna say. "Remember the time when I said to you I will save my first kiss for you?"

"Yeah." I could clearly see the scene at the back of my head.

"Well, it's still there, waiting for you," TK explained, making me feel awkward all of a sudden. And his next sentence strucked me like a goddamn lightning.

"Are you picking it up or not?"

 

***

 

I happily skipped out of Henry's ship wreck room, making my way towards the living room where Leeteuk and Ryeowook were watching TV. I sat on the floor between them, only to see the resident's little umma (so-called Ryeowook, I just love nicknaming people) forced down a spoonful of soup to his hyung. The elder shrugged him off as the eternal magnae pouted.

"You're sick, hyung-ah. Come on, have some of my infamous chicken soup." Ryeowook pouted, but Leeteuk stood still. He pouted at me for help.

I approached him and slapped his knee hard, making the leader shrieked. "Now eat, you don't want a crying magnae here. You need food anyway," I said sternly. Leeteuk just glared at me for taking the eternal magnae's side. "Come on, you wouldn't wanna walk three blocks away from here instead, looking for balloons."

"What? Why balloons?" Leeteuk seemed interested. I tapped Ryeowook's shoulder.

"Ryeowook crying means no cook. No cook means hungry. Hungry means your dongsaengs cry. They cry means you gotta shut them up. To shut them up you need balloons and candies. They sell them 3 blocks away from this apartment. You can't take any public transportations since you're hella famous that the fans might recognize you. You can't take the van either since it's just 3 blocks away. You have no choice but to walk," I said. "Now if you still love your feet, eat."

"You're weird," Leeteuk commented. "But whatever, I'll take this." He took the bowl from Ryeowook's hand, making the younger squealed happily.

"She's weird, but she's our little—holy coconut, what happened to you, TK?"

I turned my head only to find TK stood there with one hand covering his head. I eventually laughed my off at that while he was sulking at me.

"Oooh, our poor TK's hurt," I mocked him. "What happened?"

"I ran to a stupid door." He grumbled. I just laughed it off. Leeteuk and Ryeowook didn't have to know that I gave TK one of my oh-so-awesome ninja punch. Serves him right for asking me to kiss him! Well, not directly, that is. But still! He's lucky I didn't get Kyuhyun to know this or he would be at his doom.

Then we all sat in front of the television, watching some random drama. Leeteuk yawned while I stretched my body once the drama came to an end. Honestly, the drama didn't rock my socks much. I always liked the kind of drama that doesn't involve romance much, with Full House as an exception. I mean, have you seen Masters of Study? It's great! And President, the one that Sungmin played in? It was good too.

"I miss chatting with all of you." I said out of the blue.

"And I'm sleppy right now." Leeteuk stretches his body and laid on the couch.

"Hyung, you want me to sing you a lullaby?" TK offered. Leeteuk slapped the young man's head.

"You sing like a cockroach," he muttered. That mean ahjussi! "I prefer Ryeowook singing for me."

"You're mean." TK pouted, while Ryeowook and I were busy laughing our asses off. I mean, cockroach? Man, you’re not gonna find this anywhere else!

“Come on, lay down and I’ll sing you a lullaby,” Ryeowook suggested the elder, as if he was the umma. “Tasha, can you go get his pillow and blanket?”

“Yes, umma.” I smiled as I left the three guys, heading to Leeteuk’s room. Just when I opened his room, preparing to see the epic chaos of guys’ bedroom, I saw...

Nothing?

I frowned. There was...nope, no mess at all. Whoa. The clothes were all on the place, there was no mess whatsoever scattered on the floor. Squeaky clean, I’d think. He really is organized, eh? I took his pillow and his blanket and headed back to the living room.

Ryeowook was singing him some Korean lullaby I didn’t recognize when I arrived there. The poor, tired leader was fast asleep. I smiled as I put his blanket on him and Ryeowook put the pillow under his head.

“I think I might as well go back to my apartment.” I muttered lightly, feeling sleepy. Both of the remaining male nodded.

“Can I go with you?” TK asked, earning a light slap on his head from me.

“I’ll back on 5 to cook dinner, alright?” I yelled as i opened their dorm’s door. I closed the door behind me before I heard Ryeowook sulking about me taking his position in the kitchen. What he hadn’t know is, just like my brother, my cooking kills. Never know why, but I guess it’s in the blood, so can’t help it.

I opened my apartment door with a single click of the key. There was nothing wrong with it.

...until I saw what’s pasted on the refrigerator’s door.

My long lost SHINee posters, a bunch of Taemin’s cards that I thought I’d lost in France, and some random pictures that has a tall, thin figure with long hair, and two girls beside the tall woman. They all smiled at me. I counted how many pictures had that figures.

One...

Two...

Five...

...

Eleven.

Eleven. Eleven was when I first adopted by the Cho family, leaving my orphanage. My finger traced the woman and the little girl’s figure in the picture. I smiled. It must a be picture of a family. The tall woman was the mother, the little girls were siblings. I wonder where’s their dad?

And...

Why did I feel something’s up about the pictures?

 

 

 

HARRO PEOPLE :3

It's been a long time since last time I updated, eh? I'm really sorry for the late update, but I'm getting busier this year since I'm now in grade 11. And not to mention, I got into science department! Being in science department, learning only science-related things and not social, is hard, of course. And it also requires LOTS of time to work on projects, homeworks, tests, whatever ><

I'm getting stressed ><

ANYWAY!

Thank you for tuning in! 43 subscribers? I've never had this much subscribers before! I'm sooooo happy! I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

 

P.S: Once again, the picture has nothing to do with this chapter, I just felt like I had to put it since it's cute ^^ LOL

P.P.S: I know right, my English is kinda in this chapter ;___; Sorry~