Such a nice brother. =.=

Super Junior: Dorks Next Door!

Tasha's POV

 

The cab dropped us in front of the apartment. Whoa, so big~! We entered the luxurious-styled lobby. I looked down at the shining, well-polished floor. Then we went up at level 15, discovering the fact that I was going to live next to Kyuhyun's dorm. Well, Super Junior's dorm was like taking half of the floor, and mine's just a teeny tiny one next to theirs.

"Wait here, I'll get your key." Kyuhyun said to me. He dashed through the door as I nodded and left me.

Just how great my brother could be.

Then I waited in the corner of the corridor. It was dead silent just there. Probably because of schedules the boys had during daylights.I know they were going to be freaking busy with their schedules, since it was almost 2011 already. You know, the 5jib thing and Super Junior M’s comeback!

I'm really proud at them sometimes, but sometimes they just go nuts about the schedules and all. I mean, have they forgot that they're human, not some kinda superhero? Thank goodness they wouldn't do much works for the rest of the year. Well, that is if SM would give them short break for Christmas. Anyway, it's their 5th album already! I couldn't believe it the boys had made extreme changes from being underdog to a superstar.

Been a long time since their debut, eh?

I checked at my watch. Hm, it was close to 3PM just then. What took him so long? Unless he forgot about me, which he wouldn’t totally do at any cost, he would show up here.

Like…right now!

Okay not that, so...now!

...

Now!

...

Now?

...

...

...

Gah, I give up!

Turns out that tireness took me over faster. I drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Sungmin's POV

 

It was almost 8 PM when we finally arrived in the apartment. After taking the elevator, we, who were dead tired because of freaking hectic schedule, walked lifelessly through the hallway. It was such a historical thing that our manager let us called it a day earlier than yesterday. 12 PM, let me tell you!

But then I saw someone was there at the end of the hallway. She looked like as if she's been going through some hectic life like we did. I rose an eyebrow. Who's that anyway? What's she doing there? Was she...our fan. I was about to tell her to get out when I realized that her face looked strangely familiar. It reminded me to someone...but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Although her face was buried in her own hair, but I could tell. What if she wasn't human after all?!

Could it be...that Japanese ghost? Sadako? You know, the one that crawls over from your TV screen. But how did it get here in Korea? Did it take airplane, like--normal humans? Or did it teleport from Japan? Do ghosts even teleport? What did it do here anyway? I though we'd cleared all this ghost issue on Donghae in Mystery 6. Poor guy didn't have enough sleep because of the ghost. Thank goodness it wanted to cooperate with us later.

Aww, missing us already, Mr./Mrs. Ghost?

GHOST-SSHI, DO YOU MISS US? AWW, YOU'RE SOOOO ADORABLE!

Random. Please, ignore me already?

"Teukie hyung, what's that?" Eunhyuk pointed at the girl whose face was drown in her own hair.

“More like who, hyung-ah.” Ryeowook squinted his eyes on the object. I looked around, nobody moved a muscle. Oh, come on!

It’s not like it would eat us alive, right?!

Err…most likely.

My eyes bulged out when I got better angle to see her. TASHA?! It was Tasha! Natasha Seohae Cho! But...why is she there? Didn't Kyuhyun said that he'd pick her up this noon?

I approached her, then wiped off her hair from the face. Gee~ always that cute, isn't she. I smiled at the pleasant sight before my own eyes. It had been so long since I saw her. The college thing she had had had kept her busy after two years. She was here during the Sorry Sorry time for 2 months, then she disappeared to her college life again. She kept on contacting Kyuhyun, though.

"Tasha?" I called her name softly with my deep voice. Then I put my hands on her shoulder. Still warm as ever—actually,no. it was freezing. How long had she been there anyway?

She opened her eyes slowly. Still captivating as ever, if not beautiful. Then she stretched her body.

"What's the time now?" She murmured.

“Close to 8 PM." Eunhyuk answered her. Tasha woke up, and then hugged her suitcase and pouted like a child. Aww~!

"I don't wanna go anywhere, I just need sleep." She muttered. I smiled at myself.

"And where's your brother?" Leeteuk asked, almost furious.

"I don't know, he asked me to wait here." Tasha said, curling herself again into a human ball.

"And leaving you here, all alone?" Shindong argued.

"Yes." She muttered again. Leeteuk sighed out loud. I wonder why the heck Kyuhyun left his sister here, after like, hours?

Leeteuk went to our dorm, and knocked--no, banged!--on the door while screaming out loud.

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN!! OPEN UP!"

Thanks God there wasn't anyone's apartment there apart from ours and...that tiny apartment that belonged to no one? There was once the time when we all decided to go all nuts at the corridor at the most ungoldly hour. And from the tiny apartment, appeared a flying pink sneakers. I'd caught it because, well it was simply pink! But the other one hit Hyukkie's head. Then a tiny man appeared, spreading out the love of his colourful vocabulary.

We never heard about him again since then.

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I woke up from my beauty sleep and checked my watch. Wow, has it been really 5 hours since then? Wah, pretty good sleep I've got~

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN!! OPEN UP!"

I heard Leeteuk screamed on top of his lungs from outside. Geez that leader, did he forget to bring out the keys again? I shrugged then opened the door with one lazy swing.

"Are you forgetting the keys again?" I mumbled. He shoved something to my face. "Oof--hyung!" I looked up to see what he'd shoved me with.

His worn-out towel?! Oh, man. Something must've pissed him off today.

Hey, wait. Leeteuk's worn-out towel?

I'm sooo selling this on eBay >:) Anyone up for it, girls?

"Wouldn't have happened if you haven't forget." Leeteuk said harshly. Wow. What did I forget anyway?

"Forgetting what?" I groaned.

"Who, to be exact." Heechul joined him. Ooh, the deadly duo from 83 line.

Hey, no offense, Leeteuk and Heechul fans. Heechul's my forever role-model anyway.

"Forgetting who?" I was still not in my right mind, but just then Sungmin popped out of nowhere and dragged me by the collar. He dropped me by a corner where a girl slept peacefully there.

What should I do with her anyway? Is she my fan? If she was, then---

Wait.

...

NO FREAKING WAY.

I'd forgotten Tasha?!

How come?!

"Yes, Kyuhyun-ah, how come?" Sungmin glared at me. I still deadpanned at her figure.

"Tasha? Tasha?" I called her name again and again. She woke up slowly.

It wasn't long before Tasha woke up completely and hit me with her messenger bag.

"YOU! You, Cho Kyuhyun! How--can--YOU!!" She kept on hitting me with her little bag. I shut my eyes. Well, might as well get punished by her, right? Rather than doing chores for the boys for the rest of eternity. They're bedevilled bullies, let me tell you.

Well, me too, at some points. But I ain't that evil, ya know! And I'm definitely not lying, since I at lying.

...No, I actually lied. Sorry.

"I'm sorry!" I kept on shrieking, but of course she wouldn't care. If I were her I wouldn't care either.

"I'll just go to sleep, okay?" Tasha finally gave up, sighing deep. She snatched her apartment key, went into it, and banged the poor door.

I've never been that sorry to an immobile object before that.

"Why did you forget about her, Kyuhyun-ah?" Sungmin asked softly to me. I looked up, and it was just me and Sungmin was left. Everybody had went back in.

"I don't know." I sighed. I just went into the dorm because I had to feed sick Alex before Donghae murdered me for not taking care of his sister. Then apparently I drifted off to sleep on the couch. Oh, and anyway, Alex had been better, though.

"It's been 5 hours since you left her alone, you know." Sungmin said again, his voice sent chills down my spine--in a bad way.

"It won't happen again." I stared sadly at her door. It was a bad start already, and to think that Tasha had only been here for 5 hours.

 

 

Tasha's POV

 

Kyuhyun is forgetting me...my own brother is forgetting me...

How could he?!

I mean, thank God Sungmin woke me up. If he hadn't, I would had been there all night long...I guess?

Then I started to wonder. Kyuhyun isn't such a forgetful kind of person, except if something--or someone--held him back. So...what made him act so...different? He didn't get distracted easily before.

Or...he's just different this times, Tasha. You haven't met him since you got into University of Paris, right? Just have to accept him as the way it is~

But it feels different without his old self.

Ah~ might as well adapting with the new Kyuhyun, right?

I threw myself on the bed, trying to sleep again. I need to get this jet-lag as soon as possible because I swear it's freaking annoying!

 

 

Yes, people. I'm back in business~ XD Since I've done all my final tests, won't be long till holiday comes~ (I don't have any summer holiday, by the way. Only two weeks ;__;)

I did my test pretty well. But I got 66/100 for Indonesian when it should be 75 to pass! But the whole class didn't pass either, so, not my fault~ LOL And I got 80 for math! YAAAAAY~!

I hope my other grades are way better than Indonesian. I hope it's 75, at least. ._.

Anyway! 13 subscribers?! Whoa, thank you sooo much! XD I love you guys!

 

p.s.: The picture has nothing to do with the chapter, though, but I just had to put it since it's reeeeally cute! ^^