Neighbours?

Super Junior: Dorks Next Door!

Umm, just a lil bit preambule ^^ maybe I'll add up some cursing words and some rude words, just to get in the mood kkk~ I just wanna warn you this just so you prepare. But it's not gonna be too harsh, though. Just light ones ^^

 

 

I woke up with better feeling the next day. Hey, it's not like I could change the past, is it? So I let it be~

"Tasha? Natasha Seohae Cho? Are you awake?"

Wait.

Someone's here? And judging by the tone, it wasn't even feminime! So...there was someone here? With me? A MAN?!

"Unmmm..." I muttered, before opening my eyes to see someone was actually there, right before my eyes.

I'd never shrieked like that before.

"Yah, calm down! It's me, Lee Sungmin!" Sungmin was that mysterious guy I shrieked at this freaky morning. I hit him with a pillow.

"Just--why the heck are you here?!" I shouted.

"You--left--the--key! I MADE YOU A BREAKFAST!" He covered his head with his arms. Eventually I stopped hitting him. My pillow still stuck in the air.

"Really?" I stared at him. He nodded. I put down my pillow and kept on staring at him.

"Am I that hot for you to stare at?" Sungmin asked me, but did aegyo instead of hot poses. I shrugged.

"Where's my breakfast?" I ignored him, eyes searching for my breakfast. Sungmin pouted. "I want my breakfast!" I whined, but unfortunately it only made him squealed.

"Aigoo, so cute~!" He squealed, while attacking me down with the pillow. I fell flat on my back, with him still trying to tickle me down.

"No--no--NO SUNGMIN!" I giggled. "It--tickles! No, stop--stop!"

He'd been deaf, lemme tell ya. It was as if he didn't hear my request!

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I don't get it.

I JUST DON'T GET IT!

Unless my mind had been fooling me around, last time Sungmin and Tasha met, it was almost world war III happened in the dorm! Well, actually that was partially Tasha's fault since she tore Sungmin's favourite scarf (of course it was pink) and made it RIP. We had a hard time capturing them both--and avoiding Sungmin's mental nunchaku. The boy did take martial arts seriously that almost turned the whole dorm into a perfect resemblation of good ol' drowning Titanic.

Now...they're practically tickling each other--on the bed!

My blood boiled. Right when I'm in my sensitive mode!

But I could only observe them from distance. I tried to make her some breakfast, you know, as an apology for what happened yesterday. But apparently Sungmin beat me to it hands down. Pretty fast, that kid. It was as if she turned me down, even before I offered her.

What happened?

...

Nah, didn't bother to find out. I turned around to my dorm. I went to the nearest corner and eating the breakfast that was supposed to be for Tasha there, sulking to myself. My head was constructing blue prints of plans to get sweet revenge on Sungmin. I had to remind myself that I needed to eliminate the ones that involved atomic bombs, nuclear weapons, and axes. Maybe fork would help? Well, that is, if killing with fork is possible.

 

 

Tasha's POV

 

After I ate my breakfast (thank God Sungmin left fast after I had threatened to smother him with my pillow if he didn't leave) I decided to tidy my new apartment up. I was never the one that goes cleaning everyday, my roommate in France even said my room looked like pigsties every full moon and crescents. I couldn't understand her either, so yeah, I shrugged it off.

Anyway.

Tasha, basyaa!! (Sungmin said that a lot, and I like it since it rhymes with my name!)

...

Now where the heck should I start?

Great. I'm 21, I graduated from university in France, yet I still have no damn clue about how to start tidy my own things.

Just...great. =.=

Then I decided to...left it alone for a day. Maybe tommorow I'll organize them. Just not now~ hehehe.

I skipped my way to the boys next door, just paying some friendly visit to them. Last time I met them was good 2 years ago, when I took a break from my college. I mean, hello! It's nearly the end of 2010 now. Something must have changed by then. I just heard Bonamana released, then I congratulated them like a mad man (or woman?) over the phone, which was the major reason why the bill had nearly made me murdered. That was the last time I heard from them.

I knocked on the door.

"Yoboseyo~?"

 

 

Zhoumi's POV

 

"Yoboseyo~?"

Just when I thought I was the dumbest in Korean around this neighbourhood.

I opened the door merrily, to see a tall girl with medium-length hair and...err, kinda plump body. She smiled at me brightly like a sunshine.

I could hear summer love songs rang at the back of my head~

"It's not yoboseyo." I said, nervously. She smiled. Angeeeeels~ come back here, you left one of your fellow!

"Really?" Her eyes grew wider at that. "Then what is it?"

Smartly, I didn't know either.

Or my brain just wouldn't work at times like this.

BRAIN-SSHI, I BEG YOU TO WORK RIGHT NOW!!

...And of course it wouldn't. What the hell was I thinking.

"Ah, silly me. I'm Natasha, by the way. Natasha Seohae Cho." The girl offered me her hand.

"Z-Zhoumi." I murmured, after pretty long silence. Cho? As in...Cho Kyuhyun?

Oh damn she's Kyuhyun's relative. Hitting on her simply means suicide, that leads to your early death and murder case for Kyuhyun.

"Umm, can I come in?" She asked. I blinked my eyes. Duh, Zhoumi. Duh!

"Oh, sure," I made way for her. She stepped in, and scrunched her face. "It's just me, Henry, Sungmin and Shindong here. The rest have schedules. Sungmin and Shindong are still sleeping." And I felt like adding, 'blast a nuclear bomb on their head and I swear they wouldn't even flinch'.

"You mean, Kyuhyun's not here?" Tasha asked. I nodded nervously.

"He won't come back until 8 PM at least." I informed her. She whistled happily.

"I'll go mess his room~" Tasha sang in English.

Just when I was about to stop her, someone came up in front of her.

"Please don't, he'd kill me if you do." Henry pouted in front of her. Oh, Henry, sure! Tell her things...that I couldn't tell her without major stutters everywhere. ><

Tasha seemed lost.

"Oooh, are you a living marshmallow? You're sooo cute~" Tasha squeaked (still in English--gah -_-) and pinched Henry's cheeks.

 

 

Henry's POV

 

Living marshmallow?!

That's a first. Smashing first. Nobody had ever told me that I'm a living marshmallow!

"Okay, I'm a mochi, now a marshmellow?" I asked her playfully. "Kyuhyun hyung's not here but if someone mess his room I'd end up spending night God knows where."

"Why?" She asked with her big eyes.

"Just because." I didn't bother to find another better answer for this, though.

"Um-hm," she murmured. Ah cute! Well... Alex is cuter, though. "Wait, do you even know me?" She asked me.

That's right, I didn't get her name. Do I even know her in the first place anyway?

Wild guess-sshi, it's your turn!

"Are you Zhoumi's new girlfriend?" I guessed. And got two 'Yah!'s there.

"We just met this morning." Zhoumi glared at me. He's blushing?! Wow. This fast, eh.

"Then you're...Sungmin's sister? You're kinda look alike." I commenter again. She threw her bangs to the side and shook her head no.

"Henry, you can't even guess the obvious one," Alex's voice joined the atmosphere. "She must be Kyuhyun's sister."

"Wow, how can you know that?"

"They were talking about her all night long, Henry. How can I not know?" She giggled. Then she offered the girl a hand. "Hello, I'm Alex Lee, Donghae's little brother. And you are?"

 

 

Tasha's POV

 

Alex is a girl, but...why did she tell me she's a brother?

"I'm Natasha Seohae Cho, nice to meet you unnie." I smiled, being oh-so-polite this time. Alex blinked.

"Well, maybe you didn't get it, but I'm a boy." She still smiled, while Henry had this confused face but remained silent.

"No, you're a girl. I'm a girl too, of course I can tell," I said to her. "And that t-shirt isn't like what most boys would wear." I pointed at her DBSK t-shirt. It was kinda blurry, the DBSK t-shirt. But I still could tell.

Alex seemed shock. Then she switched back to English, realizing that Zhoumi was still there. Was it...something that she didn't want Zhoumi to know?

I had to say I liked the way Zhoumi slightly pouted at her English usage, though ^^;

"It's because I don't have any other t-shirt for today." She said. I smiled at her.

"One, your face features and curves give it away. You're definitely a girl. Two, if you're a boy, how can you not have Adam's apple?" I pointed out.

"It's just small, okay." Alex still didn't want to admit.

"Men don't have this kind of curves you've got, Alex." I argued. Why is Henry's face seemed flushed up?

Alex sighed. "Fine, yes. I'm a girl." She admitted.

"Umm, are you going to do something about the t-shirt, unless you really don't have anymore t-shirt...?" I referred to her t-shirt.

"You're right. How can I wear this while the boys are around?" She deadpanned at it. I giggled, and pushed her lightly towards her room.

"Go change before everybody else notice it." I suggested. Then Alex left to change her t-shirt. And I just noticed that Henry left us too.

The next minute Alex went out with better t-shirt. I still stared at her. She still had that girly figure with the t-shirt, though, but it was much more boyish than the previous one. And not to mention she's pretty! Like, not model-like pretty, or in celebrities' way. More like doll-like pretty...I guess. She's also slightly taller than me. I didn't know what makes her baby face looked appealing, maybe her short hair?

"So, you're Kyuhyun's sister?" Alex said, popping me out of my mental-talk. I nodded.

"Yup, I am." I grinned as I sat on the couch. Alex followed me.

"First me, then Uki, and now you," Alex said. "We should make sisters' alliance or something."

"Who's Uki?" I asked.

"Siwon's little sister, she's out for a while."

"I see."

Silence slipped through.

"Wait," Alex popped out the silence. "What's your middle name again?"

"Seohae?"

"Strange..." She muttered. I rose an eyebrow.

"What's strange?"

"I'm home~" Someone said from the door. It opened, and revealed a girl in front of it.

Another pretty girl...

Is this Uki?

Really?

She wasn't really tall, but she's not short either. She has that pretty figure as well. Alex and I still taller than her, but she's... See, I can't put things into words anymore. Anyway, she's stunningly beautiful.

"Uki, we have visitor, she's Kyuhyun's sister." Alex explained.

"Oh really? So you're the girl my brother's been dying to see thanks to Kyuhyun's over-explanatory," she giggled and entered the room, closing the door with a single push of her heel. "I'm Uki Seohae Choi, Siwon's sister, and you?"

"Natasha Seohae Cho." I smiled at her.

"See? Our middle names are the same! I mean, how can..." Alex twittered. Uki still stunned there.

"Okay, this is getting creepy," She managed to comment later. "Are you sure our mothers don't know each other before?" We laughed at that. Though really I was actually thinking about it. This coincidental was...strange.

Anyway.

Nice new neighbours~

I couldn't wait to meet the rest, see if they still remembered me.

 

 

Sooo~ yeah! ^^ I'm coming back.

This was the hardest chapter I'd made for this fic ._. I edited it again and again and again and again and--you get my drift. I tried to match with Uki and Alex's true character. I tried my best for it though, that's why the chapter took so long ;__;

Anyway, if anybody finds them a bit off the character, please tell me so I can fix it for the next chapters. Thank youuuuu~ ^^

Maybe I'll update some more on Sunday or Monday, I'll try ^^

 

P.s.: Has anyone seen f(x)'s new video, Hot Summer? It's cool~! XD Here's the video~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-rftpZ7kCY&feature=player_embedded