More neighbours~

Super Junior: Dorks Next Door!

"Tasha? Are you there?"

Kyuhyun's head popped out from the door of my apartment while I was sorting my academic journals. Yes, I used to write a lot for the campus journal. It was fun! Well actually, I didn’t write much about uni-related things. I mostly wrote about entertainment, and I got all the Asian rubrics for myself! But it was too hard to maintain it with me alone, so I scouted a friend (she was a die-hard Shawol and semi-Cassie) and we wrote many things about Asian cultures, mostly music.

Although my friend gave up when it comes to M-pop and J-pop because all she knew was about K-pop, she helped me a lot! When she did the K-pop part, I had fun with myself writing about Jay Chou. Or Arashi. Or Hey! Say! JUMP. Or Utada Hikaru. Or AKB48 (such a large girlband, this is). Or NEWS. Or I should stop now.

"I'm here, why?"

"Do you wanna go meet your new neighbours? They’re dying to see the new you now." He offered. I nodded.

"After I'm finish with my journals." I said, eyes still glued to the journals in front of me. Kyuhyun stepped in, observing me.

"When are you going to finish that? It's too many of the journals." He asked.

"Anytime soon."

Then Kyuhyun sat on my bed, looking through my dolls collections. "Take your time, tell me when you're done." He said, making faces to one of my favorite Angry Birds dolls. I know, right. I sometimes wonder how old is he actually.

I left him busy with my dolls (here's a bit, ELFs. He played tea time with my dolls. Yes, your evil magnae Cho Kyuhyun. Who would’ve thought?) while I scanned through my journals. I was searching for my writings. I think I've written few times about Super Junior, maybe that could help me out.

Instead, I found my collections of SHINee, from debut until Hello era. I even found my long lost Taemin poster~! My baby Taeminnie~ <3

...

Right. Super Junior. Journals. Right.

I kept on looking for the journals even though I've got old magazines and posters of SHINee to stare at. It was pretty hard to find K-pop related things in France, but thanks to my ELF friend I got them all.

"Done~!" I sang when I found them all. Apparently I had sorted it earlier but I forgot.

"What were you trying to find anyway?" Kyuhyun asked, eyes on my favorite winged-cow doll. His hand was playing with its wings.

"My journals, I wrote about Super Junior in campus."

“Really? Hm, cool.” He replied to me absentmindedly. I snatched my cow doll and hugged it protectively.

“Don’t even think about kidnapping my baby love.” I pouted. Kyuhyun laughed at me.

"I'm next door, Tasha. If I should kidnap this little adorable thing," he said, "you can always come in and kill me anytime."

I glared at him, still pouting. But Kyuhyun just shrugged it off and walked casually to the door. I followed him, with my pile of papers.

Kyuhyun opened the dorm's door to reveal an epic chaos behind it. I saw Sungmin, Leeteuk and Ryeowook were debating over a pumpkin between them, while Donghae was sitting nonchalantly not far from them, frequently yawning at the argue. Zhoumi, Henry and Eunhyuk were roleplaying with vegetables on the floor. I could hear the names such as Mr. Cucumber, Mr. Broccoli ("I am a female!"), and Lady Carrot. The rest was just staring at the television with blank expressions all over their face.

"It's one of the days when we have our sudden day-off." Kyuhyun explained. I just nodded. So...this is what superstars do when they're bored. Arguing over a pumpkin and roleplaying with vegetables. Uh...okay.

...Okay.

"Oh, our Kyuhyunnie's back with Tasha!" Leeteuk chirped happily. The rest turned their heads at me, then throwing me random questions. I couldn't even catch some since they talked as slow as a bullet train.

"Natasha Cho? It's really you?"

"Wow you've changed!"

"How old are you now? You've finished your college, right?"

"Are you majoring at fashion or what? You look fabulous in your set, darling."

Obviously Heechul's. I didn't even wear anything fantastic!

What?

It was plain jeans and t-shirt, okay.

"Stop it, people. You're confusing her." Kyuhyun defended me.

"What's that? Let me see." Heechul reached my journals and attempted to read them. I giggled. It's in English and French anyway, would he understand?

"Yah, you write about us?" Donghae smiled gleefully.

...

Okay, so they understood. Their English must've been improved ever since the Full House era! (I couldn't get the "You are so gorgeous!" words outta my head for 3 months.)

I nodded.

"Yup, I write a lot!" I said.

"See here, she's been writing for them since September 2007! Awesome, huh?" Kyuhyun chirped in.

"Awesome~" Ryeowook said. I smiled at them, while they were looking through my journals.

"My sister writes really good!" Kyuhyun sang while put his arm around my shoulder. I laughed.

"Look here, 'according to some private sources...'. That must be our statements!" Sungmin pointed out.

"I remember I've said something about this issue once..." Leeteuk said.

And me? I couldn't get any happier! I mean, the boys actually liked my writings! I thought they would feel insulted because I wrote about them without their permissions. Or at least they'd felt...I don't know, awkward? But they said they liked it! Just look at them twittered about my writings, saying good things about them.

"Do you write fanfics anyway?" Zhoumi asked me. I smiled.

"Yeah sure, wanna read some?" I offered him my Blackberry. Then we went through my files to search some of my long-written fanfictions. Mostly were SHINee, but I wrote some about Super Junior too. "I have many kinds, oneshot, chaptered, unfinished, forever-going stories." I explained to him, and he just briefly nodded at my blabbering.

"Do you have any fanfictions with me in it?" Zhoumi asked me.

"Yup, I've got here somewhere..." I searched through my files again. "Gotcha! Here it is! This is mine, the rest aren't mine." Then I let him drown in the fanfictions.

I just observed his features from where I sat. I giggled silently remembering the first time I met him. I hadn't met the Chinese members last time I'd came here. He was really shy when I met him few days ago. He often stumbled on his own words. He was kinda quiet around me, but according to Kyuhyun, he's actually kinda talkative. But despite that, it was comfortable talking with him.

"Tasha! I'm kidnapping your cow!"

Henry's squeal split the air. I turned my head to see him talking gibberish to my winged-cow doll.

Oh no he doesn't!

"Henry, gimme that back! Mimi's mineeee!!" I half-whined at him. Henry stopped his gibberish talking. Both him and Zhoumi tilted their heads at me. "What? What'd I do?"

"You--you call your cow Mimi?" Henry gawked. I shrugged my shoulder.

"The name's actually Miracle, but I call it Mimi." I said. Zhoumi turned his head away, obviously blushing at it.

"He can't help it," Henry chuckled. "Do you know we often call Zhoumi as gentleman Mimi?"

I still didn't get it. It took me a good couple of minutes and some wriggling-eyebrows Henry to realize what I'd done.

"So, you get it now?" Henry teased me as my face blushed shade of red. He made noises and played with my Mimi--ah, I mean! I mean the doll one.

>.<

"Give me back my Mimi--I mean my doll!" Henry was more than ready to tease me even more when the M name slipped from my tongue. I nervously took a glance to Zhoumi whose trying hard not to care.

"Shout it to the rest: I want my Mimi!" Henry glanced at me. I pouted. "Or this was history."

"I want my Miracle!" I shouted in English.

"We're in Korea, my dear. Speak Korean," Henry teased. "And oh, don't you have Miracle's nickname? What is it? I wanna hear it."

"Please, Henry. Stop it." I deadpanned at my Miracle.

"I love it baby and I'm never gonna stop, life couldn't get better~ HEY!"

I whined at Kyuhyun who happened to walk past me. "Oppa, Henry stole my doll~" I whined at him, but he just nodded absentmindedly.

"Let him keep it, I'll buy you a real cow for it," Kyuhyun said, "now has anyone seen Alex?"

"She's having girls' day out with Uki, hyung," Henry answered. "And yes, she revealed herself as a girl yesterday. You were so busy with your job-finding stuff!" Henry turned to talk to me.

"Can't help it," I said. "I need job anyway."

"She did great about it, actually. I mean, I bet at least half of these guys were relieved to think they're not turning gay as they thought Alex was a male at first!"

"Great, Henry. Now, my cow." I asked for my doll, but he stuck his tongue at me childishly.

"None of you helped," Kyuhyun interrupted. "Tasha, let it go. I said I'll even buy you a real cow."

"What?" I gawked at him. "You're not helping! Where the hell would I put a real cow in my apartment?"

 

 

Hello people~ <3