Unexpected meeting

Super Junior: Dorks Next Door!

Henry's POV

 

Well, since Kyuhyun decided to convert himself into awesome smashing big brother for Tasha, he had scheduled her bonding time with each and every one of us. The man simply looked up our schedules, marking the empty ones, and forced us to go all ninja-mode with this awesomely-made bonding plan.

The might of the evil magnae, let me tell you.

Why didn't I have it in my freaking DNA after all?!

So then, good heavens might had liked me for a while now that they decided to point me for the first (curse that damned straw I had picked up). Such an honour, really. But I thought Zhoumi would've liked it more should he be the first. Yes, I know that gege had that kind of crush that made him unreasonably quiet around the girl. He wasn't hopeless in any way possible, but I'd seen him being overly-obsessed with a girl. And...I wouldn't say that's a very pretty situation to be in.

Since I couldn't fight Kyuhyun with my arguments ("I have a friend to meet, he'll help me with my songs!" Yes, a lousy way to commit suicide) so I decided to go with it anyway. Tasha wasn't that bad of a person to go hanging out with. She's actually kinda cool.

It's just that I really had someone to pick up, man. And for the Hell of it I wouldn't just go cancel it, he'd probably hunt me down and murder me!

In public!

Okay, ignore me already?

Ending my silent mental-war already, I knocked on Tasha's apartment door. The rest had gone to their schedules along with Uki, and Zhoumi, who had woken up with major headache, had gone to SM Entertainment building with Alex to sort things about... SJM's new leader, I guess? I mean, since Hankyung left, we hadn't sort that matter out, because it was so sudden and everyone pretty much suffered from identity crisis attack and...darn I blabbered again.

...

Where is she?

I knocked on the door again.

Tasha opened the door eventually, looking like a zombie. I almost literally jumped outta my skin upon seeing her like that, just before my eyes.

"Oh, marshmallow! You're here already!" Tasha chirped like a giddy little bird she was. Guess Kyuhyun already told her about the bonding time, eh?

"What's up?" I replied her, in Korean. She squinted her eyes at me.

"He must've told you to do that." Tasha muttered.

"Doing what?"

"Korean."

"Well, it's Korea, people speak Korean here." I grinned. Tasha rolled her eyes.

"Aw, whatever. Come in." She opened the door a little bit wider to let me in.

So this is what girls' apartments look like...

What?

I've never been into any girls' apartments all my life.

Anyway, Tasha's apartment was pretty much tiny, considering the fact that there was pack of men in a largest boyband of the century (no actually, AKB48 beats us to it, hands down. Who would've thought that they're really 48 in numbers!) just right next door. But it was quite comfy, with blue accents here and there. There were piles of newspapers on the finely-polished floor.

"What you're doing?" I just had to ask for it.

"Looking up for a job," she answered. "And I haven't found one that suits me. Well, there's actually one but," Tasha let out a huge sigh. "It expired just yesterday!"

Me?

I was enjoying myself being lost little Nemo again.

"I called them, though. They didn't let me take it!" Tasha pouted. "Try being in my shoes, mister, then you'll know!"

BULLSEYE!

I know she didn't address it for me, but still--ouch.

"Uh, Tasha?" I nervously meeked.

"Ung?" She popped her head out, staring at me with her big eyes.

"I have someone to pick up at the airport, and--" since Kyuhyun didn't wanna give a damn about it-- "since it's our bonding day, you might as well come along. How's that sound?"

Tasha thought for a brief moment. "Okay! What time?"

"Umm, 10.30 maybe, could be delayed."

"Great! Now you and I can snatch a hearty breakfast before picking up your friend, okay?" Tasha offered. I grinned.

"Sure. We'll leave at 9, that cool?"

"Ung," Tasha muttered, flashing a quick look at the clock. "9.15 perhaps?"

"Okay." I agreed, then leaving the apartment. I can't wait till she meets my best friend!

 

 

Tasha's POV

 

I still had no freaking idea about this whole bonding idea. I mean, I'd bonded with them already! Not really close, that is. But it was close enough that we wouldn't need anymore bondings, I guess.

But yeah, that's my brother. He's naturally like that.

So I put up my jeans and my favourite pinkish blouse that probably would be stolen by Sungmin not long after he'd seen it. It was pretty~! I'm not into pink stuffs, but I'd admit that the blouse was forever winning, hands down.

I slung my feet into my white sneakers. I didn't have any ide who the hell I was going to meet later, so I decided that jeans and sneakers never goes wrong. And no, I didn't put any make-up on my face, just a little foundation. Still a make-up disliker, thank you very much.

I made my way to the door when there was a rapid knock on it. I opened the door to see Henry's grinning face behind the door.

"Ready to go?" Henry asked, in his simple t-shirt, jeans, hoodie and shades. I nodded, and shoved my home-made sandwich to him.

"Go go go~!" Squealed me. Henry just smiled, took my hand and led the way to a little car in front of the luxurious building.

Then it was a pretty long drive up to Incheon. I didn't talk much with Henry in the car, neither did he.

"Hey, Tasha?" Henry opened a conversation.

"Ung?"

"Can we call it a date then?"

"Hah? What date?"

"This trip," he smirked. "Just to piss your brother off, see if he gets all over-protective to you."

"I'm totally likin' the idea."

...

It was the longest conversation we'd had, could've sworn on the fly that just flew past my nose.

Then we arrived at Incheon International Airport. It wasn't really crowded in the airport. We walked to the arrival gate, to wait for--well, whoever Henry's friend was.

"You've gotta see my best friend, he's the most awesome dancer ever." Henry said, clearly excited about the idea of a sweet reunion.

"He's Canadian?"

"Well, technically. But he's actually Asian," Henry explained. "He's been my best friend since high school--he even taught me how to dance!"

"Awesome, eh?" I said.

Henry smiled. "Beyond it. He's the most insanely awesome popping-dancer in the entire universe. Together we invented the infamous grace of boogaloo popping."

"My ex was good at dancing too,"

I didn't even know why I should talk about my ex anyway. O.O

"And he's Canadian too." I blurted out.

"Is it possible that..." Henry's voice drifted off to silence. We looked at each other.

...

"Nah." Me and Henry both said it at the same time. We laughed such a hearty laugh.

We waited for some more before we heard the announcement from the speaker.

"About time." Henry grumbled, making me smile. Sometimes airport can really get on your nerves, really. I'd been there, trust me. And it happened almost everywhere!

Once in France, I had to wait for such freakingly long time before I boarded from the airport. I did a smashing, world record-breaking marathon from my dormitory all way down to the airport because I thought I was gonna be late for sure. The plane would be boarded at 9 when it was 8.45 already! Didn't bother to take any cab (because they'd go nuts about the fare) I made a grand marathon instead. Only to be greeted by the voice of the information-girl (what's the name I forgot) telling that the boarding would be delayed until 10.

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words kill you faster--by 100 times.

"HEY! OVER HERE, DORK!"

Henry's high-pitched shout filled the freaking air. I almost literally choked my lungs out when he did that. Then he ran to some guy--which obviously was Asian, I could tell from the first look--and hugged him while still twittering like madmen.

Sweet, sweet reunion~

But the guy looked freakingly familiar that it sent chills down my spine.

"Tasha, I'd like you to meet my best friend ever, Taeyeon "TK" Kim." Henry said, bringin down the guy in front of me.

I smiled at the grinning man, until his grin faded as he examined my face. My smile was also faded too.

He looked famili--

Wait a minute.

...

I took a good, close-up look at his face.

Oh.

My.

Good.

Lord.

"TK? Taeyeon Kim?"

"Oh my gosh, Tasha. How'd you get here?"

Such freaky, freaky concidental that Henry's best friend was my best ex-boyfriend.

Such a freaking small world, isn't it?

 

 

Henry's POV

 

I don't get it.

My best friend was Tasha's ex?!

"TK, how are you, man?" Tasha asked with her considerate smile. TK blushed slightly.

"Yeah, I've been good. How's your study in France?" TK asked back. Man, I'd never seen him this red! I'm going to for the rest of eternity.

"I've graduated from there."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well, good."

"Very good."

Then there was this dead silence. Aww, I had expected some great bear hugs from the long-parted couple. Well, they were a couple, but still! I could tell from the first look that they were still in love with each other. Why had they broke up then? I'd investigate it later. And I actually had expected some kiss on the cheek, maybe? But I wouldn't push my luck that far. Khekhekhe.

...

Why so serious, man?

I pushed TK from behind and let him leaned into Tasha. The girl actually caught him, and they both hugged!

Aww, cute come-back couple!

The ex-couple both stunned in each other's arms, still in abrupt silence. But then, TK made a pretty, graceful bold move to catch Tasha's figure and drowned her into his embrace. Tasha didn't reject him either, instead she let herself melt in TK's embrace.

"I've missed you too much, Natasha Seohae Cho. So much that I think I've been dying," TK muttered. "Why didn't you contact me in France?"

"I'm so sorry, TK. I've been too busy since I came after my early thesis," Tasha hissed. "But I still watched you in Youtube. I'm always watching you."

TK looked bright red. "Thank you." He murmured to Tasha's shoulder. Tasha nodded at it.

The hug lasted for at least 15 minutes before they parted from each other. I could see their eyes were really red from all the crying. With no words, I led the way to the car.

I thoughtfully sat on the driver's seat. TK sat on the passanger's seat, and Tasha sat on the back seat with TK's suitcases.

 

 

Tasha's POV

 

TK. Taeyeon "TK" Kim. Appeared in front of me. Sane, happy, complete.

But he seemed...fragile when he hugged me.

And the fact that I had been missing him so much didn't help.

My comment?

I don't have anything to say, thank you very much.

I mean, here he was! Your ex-boyfriend that you haven't forget at all, standing before you, looking all so thrilled to meet you. How would you feel, huh?

Huh?!

"Yo TK, you mind if we get lunch first before meeting the boys?" Henry cracked the silence.

"Sounds perfect, dude." TK answered, and I could hear his smile spreading just from the words.

...

"Tasha? You okay with that?" Henry asked. I nodded, trying hard to get into my cheerful mode again.

"Sure, it's great!" I chirped.

"Been years since I heard that chirp for the last time." TK commented. I pouted.

Maybe...he'd gone back to his happy-happy-mode? Nah~ might as well for me to go back too!

I slung my arms around his neck from the back seat. He was caught off guard with my sudden action. I giggled. "I always chirped like this back then, now, and will never stop~" I sang. Henry eyed us for a while.

"Don't mind me asking this, but, how were you guys when you were, you know...an item?" Henry said. I glared at him, but he just giggled at me. I know I can't glare even if my life depends on it, but still!

And no, by the way. I wouldn't wanna throw a fit to the guy. You can still have him alive.

"We were...serious about this. Right, Tasha?" Called TK. He caught my arms and held them on his chest.

I laughed. "We were such a sweet couple, if I may boast. Even Heavens are envying us."

"You can be such an impossible klutz, you know that?" TK rolled his eyes at me.

 

 

Henry's POV

 

Oh this couple!

Get a room, I know you guys are on the verge of making out!

I quickly drove the mini car right to our dorm. I hadn't know yet where would TK stay, but it's definitely not in Tasha's! Unless he wanted to declare an early World War III with Kyuhyun, he would stay anywhere else. Hm, maybe he could stay with me? That is, if he could endure the pink things Sungmin recently put in my bedroom (I knew it was such a sin to let him re-decorate my room!). At least they wouldn't eat him alive.

Oh, and by the way, what would Kyuhyun do once he found out that TK was Tasha's ex? And Sungmin? And Zhoumi?

Maybe Kyuhyun wouldn't throw a fit after all, if we told him at the best moment. Such as, his Starcraft time! If you ever tried talking to a stone, then talking to a Starcraft-playing Kyuhyun wouldn't have much differences.

Sungmin? Nah, he was never the one who would blast the whole place anyway. It's Zhoumi you'd probably wanted to worry about. Him throwing a fit was as Hell-like as...let's just say it wasn't a pretty view to look at.

"We're here~" I sang in such a happy tone.

"Aren't we supposed to out for lunch?" Tasha asked.

"We wouldn't wanna let Ryeowookie down as he cooked for us." I answered her. Then we all went out of the car and headed for the dorm. All the way I could hear Tasha and TK chatted with each other about the pun they had when they were a couple. Such nostalgic killed me, for God's sake.

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I heard a knock on our door when I was about to start my Starcraft time. I decided to go for Starcraft instead, because simply Starcraft > door. I'm gonna cherish this moment to the fullest since it had been 2 weeks since Sungmin had stolen and hidden my dear Starcraft. There were still 13 another men and Uki and Alex to get the door anyway.

"Ouch! Hyung-ah!" I shrieked when I felt someone's feet thumped my behind.

"Can't you just once get you lazy up to get the freaking door?" Leeteuk grumped but he got the door anyway. I shrugged then went to my Starcraft-mode again.

"Kyuhyun!" Tasha's voice filled the air as she strangled me on the floor.

"Ooff--what the hell, Tasha!" I scolded her. But she grinned anyway. Damn, why's everyone on the high mood anyway?

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet my insanely awesome best friend, Taeyeon "TK" Kim!" Henry announced as he entered with a slented-eyed guy. He looked chubby, that TK. "And he's the best dancer in the whole universe!"

"Henry, shut it." TK laughed.

"Best dancer in the world, eh? Would like to see you dance, then," Eunhyuk offered him. "Freestyle." He added boldly. The crowd went all wild.

"I'm gladly accepting your offer, Eunhyuk-sshi." TK said in his polished Korean.

"Try this." Eunhyuk fished out his handphone in his pocket. The man played a classical song I didn't know.

Then suddenly TK's body limped as he started to move gracefully to the music. He popped here and there that I thought his body was made of rubber. Eunhyuk, being the curious monkey he was, joined him. It was a duet to die for. They popped almost all the time, they did waves, they did spring. All in grace.

The music went upbeated. Dancers on the floor had heated up the moment, earning claps here and there. TK did some break dances while Eunhyuk stayed at his wave. Then the music went dead. We all stared at them in awe as they exchanged hi-fives with each other. The rest were also cheering for both resident's king-of-freestyle and the newcomer popper.

But one thing bothered me during the awesome dance routine, though.

TK's eyes? They were fixed at Tasha's during the dance. For the whole dance, that is.

And Tasha's eyes were full of glitter I couldn't understand whenever she looked at TK.

...

Okay, so now just tell me.

What kind of fishy conspiration was this boy running on?

 

 

 

Say helloooo to double update! :P

This is my first time to have a double update, just to make you guys happy XD And I'm sorry I haven't been updating for weeks because I got pretty busy during my holiday -__-

Anyway!

TK does exist, by the way. He's Henry's best friend in Toronto. They used to dance together in events back then, and (I heard) he was Henry's dancing teacher. You gotta see his dance, FLIPPING AWESOME! ^^

My holiday will be end soon (I don't have summer holiday like most of you guys, I only have 2 weeks off, then that's all). Tomorrow will be my first day at school as a sophomore! XD And I got science! YAY! <3

Excited!

Thanks for the support, guys. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3333