A Great Day Out

Give Me A Sign

 

 

When i went to my room i sent a message to L.Joe and asked him if they got home safely-LJoe and the boys had moved due to some problems-.''Yes sweetie,sorry i have to go the boys are calling me..i think that Ricky caused trouble again...this punk..keke..Saranghae~I will call you tomorrow!Oh.. and don't worry about Minho i will let him sleep in my bedroom tonight,i'll sleep on the sofa.Byeee sweetie~ neomu saranghae!:*''.

 

I was so happy to hear that they were okay.Well Ricky caused trouble as always but it's okay keke''Oppa,nado saranghae!jinja gomawo.Oh and don't scold Ricky a lot! keke.Greet everyone for me!Goodnight oppa,sweet dreams!:*''.After that i really passed out keke..

But in the morning L.Joe oppa called me and woke me up..I answered the phone and heard everyone shouting..''Yah i will go to the bathroom first!'' Cap oppa said.

''Yah what are you talking about i'm going first!'' Chunji said. ''Yah Minho don't pull me like that!'' Ricky said. ''YAH Ricky why are talking informally to me?Ani i will get in first''...They were fighting for the bathroom!

''Oppa why aren't you fighting for the bathroom too?'' I said while laughing. ''Because i used it first sweetie!hahaha can you hear those idiots fighting?'' he asked laughing.


''Hahaha of course!Oppa you are the best " I praised him in a cute tone.''Sweetie when are we going to meet?'' he asked.


''Well i haven't even dressed up,you just woke me up..but i think in about 20 minutes i will be ready'' i said yawning.''Oh araseo sweetie!When you're ready if you want you can come to my place'' he suggested.
''okay oppa.bye~saranghae~'' I sent him a kiss.''Yee..nadoo~''. To tell the truth it was an amazing way to wake me up,I was glad that the first thing i got to do in the morning was to hear everyone!

 

I stood up and went to the bathroom.I washed myself and began getting dressed.Since it was still early in the morning,it was quite cold outside.I wore my Mickey&Minne blouse,my white&blue jeans and my grey-pink&black nike airmax shoes.

I gathered my hair in a messy bun and began my way to LJoe's house.When I reached his place I didn't want to go upstairs,since I didn't want Minho to see me and LJoe together,so I gave him a call."LJoe-shi,I'm downstairs,are you ready?" I asked.

"Nae,sweety,I'm coming." He sent me a kiss and hang up.He came down in no time and locked me in his arms.He kissed my cheek and squeezed me."Where do you wanna go,sweety?" He asked.

"Hm..I don't know,let's just go for a walk oppa~" I suggested and he nodded.He kissed my forehead and we began walking.He had me in his embrace as we were walking,making me feel so warm and safe.

 

"Oppa..." I mumbled."Hm?" "Do you think I'm pretty?" I asked,bitting my lips.He began laughing and I was looking at him confused."Yah,yah!Why are you laughing?" I asked angrily."What's with this question out of the blue?" He asked laughing.

"I just want to know what you think of me.." I murmured sadly."Well,I don't believe you're pretty.." I lowered my head but he touched my chin and raised it."I believe you're gorgeous.." He gave me a peck and I smiled.

"You know,I think I need a haircut.." I thought outloud.He looked at me with his eyes goggled."W-What kind of haircut?" He asked anxiously."Y-Yah,don't be like this.." I said laughing."How are you going to make your hair?" He asked again."I think I'll try Minzy's style."

"Gong Minzy from 2NE1?DOES THIS MEAN SHORT?!" He almost shouted."Yah!Calm down.I know what I'm doing!I'm also gonna dye it." I informed him."W-Which colour?" I touched my chin with my forefinger."Dark blue." I said.

He touched his chest with his right arm."Ohmygawd." I laughed at his silliness."Kekeke,pabo oppa don't be like this!It'll be really nice,trust me!" I assured him,caressing his lap.I gave him a peck but he turned it into a really romantic and passionate kiss.

 

 

"Saranghamnida." He mumbled and I smiled."Nado saranghamnida,LJoe-shi~" I said and hugged him tightly."You know,I wanna buy you something..What do you want?" I looked at him."Aniya!I don't want you to buy me anything!" I said.

"Ani,I insist.I'll buy you an accessorie.Come on!" He held my hand and began running to the nearest accessories shop.We were looking around.My gaze fell on a beautiful cue with a pink bow on it.I immediatly fell in love with it.

LJoe had seen me gazing at it and rushed at me.He grabbed the cue and wore it on my head."Beautiful.." He mumbled.I smiled and began posing in front of him.We were both laughing and he locked me in his arms for once again.

He gave me a sweet kiss and hugged me tightly."Is this what you want?" He asked and I nodded."nae~" I said.He kissed my forehead and we went to buy it.When he bought it he wore it on my head for once again and then we left.

 

At about 2 pm,we decided to get back to our houses."Do you really want to leave?" LJoe asked sadly."Aniyo.." I huffed."Then come by my place.." He begged.I really wanted to go but as I said before,I didn't feel comfortable with Minho around.

"L-LJoe-shi..I c-can't.." I mumbled.He looked really confused."W-Wae?" He asked."Well,I have to help my appa clean the house." I lied smiling."Is that it?You really got me worried!Pabo." He kissed my forehead.

"I'll call you,araso?" I nodded."Araso,LJoe-shi." He gave me a sweet peck,then left.I unlocked the door and got in my house."Appa?" I called out for my dad."Yoonie,you're back?" "Nae!" I shouted,strenching myself.

"Who was that you were with?" He asked.I smiled and went in the kitchen,were he was."He's my new boyfriend,appa.." I said in a low voice."Ah.He seems really handsome and sweet with you." He said."He..is." I answered.

"Why won't you call him to stay here tonight?" I looked at him confused with my eyebrows lowered."What?" I asked."What?I want to know who's my precious daughter's new boyfriend." He answered smiling."Y-You didn't let Minho stay here.." I said.

"It's different thing,sweety.That man is your boyfriend and I want to know him.Go and call him!Quickly!" He pushed me towards the phone."My appa is weird..." I mumbled and dialed LJoe's number.

 

"Yoboseyo?" I heard Ricky's voice."Ricky oppa,it's me Yoonseo!Is LJoe-shi there?" I asked."Nae,nae!LJoe Hyung!It's Yoonie!" He called out for him."Yoboseyo?" LJoe grabbed the phone.

"LJoe-shi,something weird is happening.." I mumbled."What?What is it?" He asked breathless."My appa just said that he wants you to sleep at our place tonight.He said that he wants to know who's his precious daughter's new boyfriend." I explained.

"Really?Should I come?" I huffed."I guess you should,geez..Don't be late,we're almost ready to eat our lunch." I informed him."Araso,araso I'm coming." He hang up.

I huffed and laughed."Oh god,I hope this turns out well.." I thought outloud and went to wash my hands.