If we just work together...

Give Me A Sign

 

 

That guy had grabbed me and raised me on his shoulder."LJOE!" I shouted but he couldn't hear me.The man grabbed me and shut my mouth with his hand.I was trying to break free but in vain.I bit his hand and I began running but in no time,another one caught me.

I was screaming but he shut my mouth with a piece of tape.I was hitting him,trying to force him to let go but in vain.He had grabbed me and he was squeezing me.I was and kept trying to break free from the other man's arms.

I suddenly began filling dizzy,as if somebody had hit me hard at the head.I fainted in the man's arms.When I woke up,I found myself in a dark and cold room.Everything was so dirty and ugly in there,I felt like being in a dungeon.

"Do be careful.She's really fierce."I began looking around and saw two men making strawls around the room."Where am I?!" I shouted.None of them said anything."Yah!Answer me!" I screamed."Quiet girl..." One of them mumbled and ignored me afterwards.

I began looking for my phone but I couldn't find it.Then I remembered it had fallen from my hands as I was trying to break free."LJoe,Minho...help me.." I whispered crying.It was really cold and I was shivering a I was crying.

The hours were passing and there was no sign of anyone anywere.I was getting more and more frightened as the time was passing.

 

-LJOE-

 

I was sitting at the living room with my head in my hands."What are we going to do?I can't find her anywhere..." I mumbled crying.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.I raised my gaze and saw Minho."We need to go together if we want to save her.I think I know where she is.." He murmured showing me her mobile."Where did you get that?" I asked.

"While we were looking for her,I found this on the ground and I also found this." he opened her messages and she had something new in her draft.'Near the Blue Lake' was written."She probably wrote this while they were taking her away." Minho said.

I immediatly stood up and grabbed my jacket."Let's go.I think I know where she is.." I mumbled and me and Minho began running to the Blue Lake.I remember there was a small building like an old and dirty dungeon and I was sure she was in there.

 

-YOONSEO-

 

I wanted  to get out of there as fast as possible.Suddenly I heard a noise,but I thought it was impossible for LJoe to be there.Then,the door broke and LJoe with Minho rushed in.I was too glad to see them,but the happiness wouldn't last long.

As they began fighting with my two 'bodyguards',three more appeared and completely beat them up.Minho managed to escape but LJoe was trapped.He was glaring at the rest of them,but before he could do anything,they had already grabbed him.

They began beating him with no mercy,until he spit blood."LJOE!" I was screaming crying.Suddenly LJoe fell on his knees.He looked at me smiling."Y-Yoonseo..J-Jeongmal Mianhe.." He mumbled and fainted."LJOE!" I screamed.

Suddenly,the man who had kidnapped me earlier began clapping.Clap Clap Clap."Hahaha...too much drama...it's a real shame your little boyfriend won't last long.." he said smirking.I was glaring at him.Suddenly I jumped and began running towards LJoe.

They tried to stop me but I broke myself free and fell down,next to LJoe.I pulled him in my arms and held him tightly,crying."Oppa..oppa please wake up.." I was whispering.I kissed his forehead.His face was full of blood and his body was full of bruises.

"LJoe..." I mumbled.His eyes began open and closing slowly."LJoe,are you awake?" I asked silently."Yoonseo..are you alright?" He asked."I am fine,are you alright!?" I asked worried.He smiled and touched my hand."I'm fine as long as you're with me.." he whispered.

I squeezed him crying and I kissed the top of his head.

Hours were passing and everything was getting more and more worse.I was about to faint from fear but I was glad LJoe was with me,even though he was in awful condition.

One whole day had passed and it was already midnight of the next day.Suddenly we heard noise from outside the building.The three men inside the building were getting more and more worried and suddenly the door broke down.

Minho,SHINee and Teen Top rushed in and began beating them down.I was so happy to see them there,but then more men began coming.The boys beat them all up and Minho grabbed me and the boys helped LJoe to stand up.

We all rushed to LJoe's house.LJoe was asleep and I was hurting everywhere,I could barely move my fingers.I was really glad to see SHINee there,I hadn't seen them in a long time."Yoonseo,how are you?" Taemin asked worried."I-I'm fine..I'm j-just...t-tired.." I said smiling.

Onew knelt and caressed my face gently."You're strong,baby girl.." He mumbled and kissed the top of my head."We're all glad both of you are ok." Jonghyun said smiling and everyone nodded.

I turned my gaze at LJoe and  huffed. 'I just wish he will be fine...'