Forgiven--Strange Guy

Give Me A Sign

 

''Dong Joo-yah your phone is ringing!'' I yelled so that he could hear me.''Uh,Who is it Yoonseo-yah?'' he asked.''umm..i don't know,it was ringning before..now it stopped...but the number finishes with '596'!'' I yelled.


''What?um,can you give it to me immediately please?'' He said and his voice was trembling a bit.
''yes,of course!just open the door a bit so that I can put my hand through and give it to you'' I said and he opened the door.''Uh-araseo...''. When I gave him the phone he quickly closed the door.I put my head on the door so that I could hear if he was calling Minho.He actually called him.


''Minho hyung,what is it?'' He said and sounded really nervous. Unfortunately I couldn't hear what Minho was saying..''Aishh,Hyung you called me just for tha??Do you know that Yoonseo saw your number on my phone?Well I think that she didn't understand that it was you..but anyways it would be better if before calling you could send me a message!'' he yelled.


''Ani~ relax I think she didn't understand it was you..she may didn't remember you number phone..By the way,the plan went according plan.LJoe's day was miserable,but Yoonseo kept taking care of him..hyung i'll hung up now.'' He said and sounded relieved.

I couldn't believe that alla this happened to L.Joe oppa because of Minho! I was really disappointed in him...I didn't want to believe it but it was all Minho's fault.But I didn't understand why he did that.L.Joe oppa was so good to him!And even let him sleep in his house.Even now Minho is in L.Joe oppa's house but he is doing that.

I immediatly ran to my room and locked the door.I grabbed my phone and dialed LJoe's number and told him everything I had heard.When I explained everything to L.Joe he was shocked as well. He got angry with his rights. After I asked him what he was going to do with Minho,if he was going to let him stay in his house for a little bit more or if he was going to kick him out...


''I don't know sweetie.. I think that he doesn't deserve it so..you know what I mean..'' he said''Uh-araseo..''. He was going to kick him out.I felt sorry for Minho but he really didn't have to do all these. The next day I got a message from L.Joe oppa.

He said that he kicked Minho out and told him that he had understood everything he had done. He also asked me to meet him at the park which was in front of my house. We went on a really nice date. We went to the shopping mall and he bought me a nice dress and a necklace.

I bought him a t-shirt which had a cupcake on it and jeans, after that we ate ice cream. We also went to the cinema and watched ''100 days with mister Arrogant''.After that we went to a coffee shop but I saw a strange man looking at me and he seemed familiar,at that moment I remembered that I had seen him earlier today.

I thought that it was strange but I didn't say anything to L.Joe oppa. Many days passed like that and one Sunday without us expecting it Minho appeared in front of us and tried to apologize..but L.Joe oppa only but looking at him got really angry so he didn't let him to and we left. When I got home I got a text message.


''Yoonseo-yah jeabal forgive me.Jeabal!!I know what I did was absolutely crazy and wrong but please forgive me!''. It was from Minho. 2 minutes didn't even pass and I got another one.


''Sweetie Minho just called me but I hanged up so he sent me a text message and was apologizing..''. It was from L.Joe oppa.''Oppa he sent one to me as well..and he was apologizing.. I don't know oppa...what you think of doing?'' i asked.''I don't know sweetie... I don't think it is time yet to forgive him..'' I huffed.
''Uh-araseo...goodnight oppa~ saranghae~:*'' i sent him a message before going to bed.''Goodnight sweetie!sweet dreams! nado saranghae~:*''. i then fell asleep


It was such a confusing day.All I wanted to do was to finally sleep! In the morning I got a call.''Yoonseo yah''. I didn't say anything it was Minho''Yoonseo yah jeabal forgive me!!I know I was really wrong but please forgive me.'' he was yelling.


''Don't ask for forgiveness from me,ask L.Joe oppa..." I hang up.After that I met up with L.Joe oppa and we went to eat ice cream, but out of the blue Minho appeared again.He started apologizing again and by looking into his eyes I could see how sorry he felt and that he really had understood that he was wrong but L.Joe oppa didn't forgive him...

At that moment Minho kneeled down and asked L.Joe to forgive him again. I couldn't watch him like that I felt sorry for him...''Just tell me why you did it'' L.Joe oppa asked calmly''Because I was really jealous but now I realized that I was wrong...'' he admitted.


Then L.Joe oppa smiled and said ''Stand up and let's go''. When Minho looked at L.Joe oppa he understood that he forgot him. He stood up happily. I was really happy that we were okay as before. I asked them to call the boys as well.''Ani!Ricky will cause trouble again'' L.Joe oppa said.

''Okay then~I'll call them'' I said and started laughing.When the boys found us we had a lot of fun...but I noticed a strange man looking at us...''Oh right it's him..the man I saw the other day too'' I mumbled to myself.


''What did you say?'' Minho oppa asked me.''Oh n-nothing!'' I said and smiled. We had a great day as always but it became late so we all went to L.joe's house.Ricky was asking as the whole day to watch a comedy movie with him, so at the moment we got home he asked us which one to watch.

Then Niel said that he wanted to eat a hot-dog and when the others heard him they wanted as well.But none of them was willing to go out and buy them. So I had no other choice but to go alone...

I wore my clothes and a jacket and then went to buy some hot-dogs for the boys.It was really dark and quite cold outside.Also really quiet,making it even more creepy than it already was."Let's just get this over with.." I mumbled to myself.

I had regretted not asking LJoe to come with me,I was too scared alone.I immediatly dialed his number,so that I would feel safer."Yoboseyo?Yoonseo is something wrong?" He asked."Aniya..I'm just a little...scared..and I called you to feel better.." I admitted.

"Aigoo,Yoonseo..what could probably happen to you?" He asked chuckling."I don't know.." Suddenly I began hearing footsteps.Not mine.I turned around and saw a man.I looked closer and it was the same strange man who was following me around those days.

My heart began racing and I was about to faint from fear."L-LJoe help me.." I mumbled through the phone.He immediatly got worried."What's wrong,Yoonseo?" He asked worried."S-Somebody is following me LJoe,I'm really scared!" I said.

"Where are you Yoonseo?!" He yelled."LJoe what's wrong?" Ricky asked and they others were asking things as well."Where are you!?" He repeated louder."I'm at the park LJoe please come quickly i'm really scared!" I whispered crying,as my heart was about to stop.

Suddenly a hand grabbed me and I screamed.I hit him and began running away."YOONSEO!YOONSEO!" I heard LJoe's voice through the phone."OPPA COME QUICKLY HE'S CHASING ME!" I shouted crying he immediatly got out of the house and began running,without hanging up.

He had reached the park and I could see him."LJOE!" I screamed his name but it was too late.The man had caught me.''Yah!Let me go!AH!LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!" My words were heard by LJoe through the phone.

"YOONSEO!!" He screamed my name,not able to see me.He fell on his knees,crying and screaming my name.


So yeah as you can see the story WON'T finish as quickly as I expected. So don't be frustrated ( LittleSushi >_< ) and keep on reading! let me know what you think:3