How I Met My Very Best Friend

Give Me A Sign

 

The hours had passed and it was time for my plane to take off.I was about to get on the plane.

My mum pulled me back to embrace me,but I pushed her.I glared at her with tears in my eyes,then got in.

I still blamed her for everything.I was sure that we could work that out if we worked together.

But of course,she only knows how to give up.How I know that?

When she realised she was pregnant to me,she would have an abortion me.Wae?She was afraid of the pain.

My father stopped her because he couldn't bear losing me,like he lost two children previously due to my mothers fears.

I sat on my seat and wiped my tears,trying to forget everything.I knew I had to start from the beggining.

I knew I had to forget my dreams and ambitions and start over.The only thing I couldn't forget was him.

Minho.I could never forget Minho,no matter how hard I would try.He was all I had,I couldn't let him go.

 

The hours just wouldn't pass and I was getting more and more tired of that situation.

I was sitting all alone as well,so I was even more bored.All of a sudden,a boy ran and sat next to me.

He was trying to hide himself and he kept looking behind the seats anxiously.I was too confused.

"W-Who are you?" I asked confused."O-Oh,mianhe!I'm LJoe!Oh,shot here they come!" He mumbled.

"Please,help me!I need to hide from them,if they catch me I'm dead!" He begged and I nodded.

He hid himself under the seats and right after that,the two men came to me.

"Excuse us,lady,have you seen a tall man with purple-red hair running around here?" One of them asked.

I shook my head."Aniyo,but I think I heard somebody saying he went that way." I pointed at the other side.

"Thank you.Let's go!" They began running away.

 

"Are they gone?" Ljoe asked whispering."Nae,come out" I answered and he got out of his hidding place.

He sat on the seat,trying to catch his breath."Gomawo...That was TOO close..." He murmured.

"Why were they chasing you?" I asked."Well,I got in the plane without a ticket." He explained.

"How did you do that?" I asked."I got my tricks!So,what's your name?I already told you mine!" He smiled.

"I'm Yoonseo." I introduced myself."Were you here in vacation?" I shook my head."A-Aniyo.."

Suddenly my phone rang.I had a text message.I unlocked it and Minho's picture appeared.

I had him as wallpaper."Is that your boyfriend?" Ljoe asked looking at my phone."Well...It's confusing."

I answered and checked my text messages.It was from Minho.I almost skipped a heartbeat reading it.

 

'Yoonseo,I'm so sorry I couldn't keep you here.It was all my fault,If only I had come faster...I just want you to know that you're everything I have and I won't stop searching until I find you and once I do,nobody will take you away from me again.I love you,Yoonseo...'

 

From:Minho oppa(  ^3^)

 

A tear rolled down my cheek as I was reading the last sentence.'I love you'.I locked my phone again.

"I love you too,Minho.." I whispered under my breath.LJoe seemed really confused.

"It's a long story.." I mumbled."Well,I think we have plenty of time!" He said smiling and I chuckled.

"Araso...Well..." and that was the moment I met my very best friend,LJoe.

A few hours later,we had finally reached Athens' airport.We both got down,LJoe had to be careful.

I had two backpacks with me and my second was behind another's suitcase.

As I was trying to reach it,LJoe was waiting for me."Um,Y-Yoonseo,m-maybe we should leave.."

I strenched myself even more."I almost got it!" I said."We really need to go!" He almost shouted.

 

"Why are you so impatient?" I asked,turning to face him.He pointed somewhere and I looked.

My eyes goggled as I saw those two men from earlier glaring at us,approaching us.

"G-GRAB MY BAG!" I almost shouted and he strenched himself.He got it and then we began running.

They began running behind us.To be honest,I was never a quick runner and I couldn't keep up with LJoe.

"LJoe you leave,they won't do anything to me!" I said."Aniya!" He immediatly refused.

"They saw you with me and apart from this,you're my friend!" He explained and suddenly grabbed me.

He raised me on his arms and began running as fast as possible.We hid behind a building,waiting for them to leave.

Fortunately,they hadn't seen us and they left.We both took several deep breaths,to calm down.

"That was cool.." I mumbled."Well you gotta get used to these if you hang out with me.." LJoe said.

"Then I'm glad I do.." I answered and we both laughed and stood up-we had sat on the ground-.

 

"So where are you going now?" He suddenly asked."To my father.." I answered."Where does he live?"

"Um.." I took a piece of paper out of my jacket."Gevgelis 46." I said.He seemed really pleased.

"I live there as well!" He almost shouted."Really?" I asked happily and he nodded.

"Nae!With my five brothers.We live on our own you see." He explained."I'm glad you live close to me.."

He smiled and I smiled back."So let's go home." He suggested and I nodded."Let's"