Ouch

Give Me A Sign

 

Everyone was sleeping soundly,since we all were more than drunk,but me and LJoe were kissing.

We began making out,as silently as possible.He was caressing my bare waist and I was hugging him.

Suddenly he raised me on the air,as we were still making out.He began leading me to the bedroom.

He opened the door and closed it behind him,then gently threw me on the bed.

He had taken off my shirt,as well as his,caressing my bare body.Then I realised what was happening.

"LJoe,no.." I mumbled as he was kissing my neck.

"LJoe,please stop!" I almost shouted but he wouldnt stop.

"Yah!LJoe!" I shouted crying.Since he wouldn't stop,I kicked his stomach with my knee.

 

He moved away in pain and he was holding his tummy.I immediatly turned at him and hugged him.

"M-Mianhe,LJoe..You just,wouldn't stop.." I explained crying.He wrapped his arms around me.

He kissed the top of my head."Ani,I should apologize.I had to stop.Mianhe." He apologized

I rubbed myself on him,still crying."Yoonseo,is this the right time and place to say this?" He asked.

"Say what?" I asked."Well,it's pretty obvious.I like you,Yoonseo.." He confessed bitting his lips.

I was looking at him with puppy eyes."You like me?But you're like my older brother.." I mumbled.

"So...I guess you won't accept my feelings.." LJoe whispered to himself,loud enough for me to hear.

 

"Aniya!" I shouted,turning his head to face me.He was looking at me with his sweet and cute eyes.

"I neved said that!I-I mean..." I was really anxious.He chuckled and caressed my cheek.

"Yoonseo-ah"He mumbled."Hm?" "Saranghamnida." He whispered and pressed his lips against mine.

We kissed for a while,then fell asleep in each others' arms,both full of exhaustance.

 

The next day we woke up in Ricky's piercing voice.

"GUYS COME HERE!LJOE AND YOONIE SLEPT TOGETHER!" He was shouting.

We both slowly stood up.We both had a really hurtfull headache."Ricky,cut the crap." LJoe shouted.

They all ran in my room and began gazing at us,smirking."Aha...Seems like you had fun~" CAP said.

We both glared at him with our eyebrows lowered." you CAP." We both said in one voice.

"So you didn't do anything?" Niel asked smirking."ANIYA!" we both shouted angrily.

"Then why are you both shirtless?" Chunji asked and they all looked at each other smirking again.

We both looked at our torsos and realised we really were shirtless."SHOT!" We both shouted.

We grabbed our shirts and put them on.We both were red in embarrassment."Geez.." I mumbled.

 

"Araso,now tell us about you two~" Niel begged smiling and they all sat down.It was so awkward.

"We're sure somethings happening between you two!" Changjo said smirking.

I had no idea what to say.LJoe suddenly grabbed me in his arms."We're a couple." He said smiling.

"We're a what?!" I almost shouted.LJoe shut my mouth with his hand."We like each other."

"That's great news guys!We actually...always wanted to see you two together.." Chunji mumbled.

The rest of the boys nodded.I looked at LJoe with my mouth still shutted.I lowered my eyebrows.

"Well,now you do!Cause we don't intend to break up,for the time being." LJoe said happily.

I hit his stomach with my elbow but he still held my mouth shut."LJOE!" I mumbled.

He held me even tighter."Hush,Yoonie,I'll say everything~" He assured me."great.."

 

They began talking about us and other stuff as well.I got out of the house and got downstairs.

I got out of the apartment,I wanted to buy some rice for me and the boys,for lunch.

Suddenly,as I was getting out of the store,I bumped into somebody.That moment LJoe appeared.

"Yah,Yoonseo,you clumsy girl!" He shouted and helped me to stand up.I rubbed my head.

"Aigo.." I mumbled and raised my gaze to see who I had bumped into.My heart stopped.

"Y-Yoonseo?Are you alright?" LJoe asked confused and worried from my expression.

"Minho.." I mumbled staring at the boy I had bumped into.