Excuse me?!

The Story of Us

* No one's POV *

''MinJu-ah, rise 'n' shine. Get out of bed now." Sunggyu shaking her sister to wake her up for the first day of school.

"Yah oppa... go away.... I don't wanna go to school today..." Minju murmured and pull up her blanket to cover her face.

"YAH! KIM MINJU! GET UP THIS INSTANCE! OR ELSE--" before sunggyu could finish his sentence, Minju cut off.

" Or what?" She said underneath her blanket.

"Oh so you wanna challange me now huh?" He slip his hand slowly under her blanket and when he finally found her cheek he pinches it hard.

"A-A-AH PO!!!" Minju sat up straight away glaring at his brother while rubbing her cheeks.

"So ~ is my little princess awake now?  Your breakfast awaits, your highness.'' Sunggyu smirk and bow like a servent of a princess.

"Ok ok, Im awake now, happy? Now get out of my room, I need to change." She throwed a teddy bear at her brother. After he went out, she took her phone on the little pink desk next to her and pushed the power button on her phone. The time was only 6:34 a.m. and class doesn't starts till 8:00 a.m.

"YAH KIM SUNGGYU!!!!!!!"

* MinJu's POV *

"Why? Why? Why in this beautiful morning? Its just 6 something and I have to be awake so early! Why Kim Sunggyu? Why!?" Yelling in my pillow.

After washing up I went downstairs to have my breakfast with oppa and haraboji, oppa was having his breakfast and haraboji was drinking his coffee while reading the newspaper. Just like what they'll do everyday, its a morning routine in this house. This view of them doing their morning routine makes me felt so warm and happy.

"Good morning haraboji ~ " I greeted him with a smile.

"Oh~ how's my little princess today? Did you slept well last night?" He lowered his newspapers and smile.

"Nae, till this morning that is..." I glared at Sunggyu who was eating his scrambled eggs.

"Arraseo arraseo, now sit down and have your breakfast..." haraboji laughed and pulled out a chair signing me to sit down.

After having my breakfast I hung my beg over my shoulder and walked to the door after wearing my shoes, I left after kissing haraboji on the cheek and wave to my brother and shut the door behind me.

My house was far away from my new school so I have to take a bus to reach there. I was walking to the bus station with my earphones in each side of my ears till I reached the bus station I saw a guy wearing the same uniform as me, oh so there's also someone who woke up early like me. I wonder if I can take a nap here before the bus arrive, do you think he can wake me up when the bus comes?

"A-Annyeong, can you do me a favour?" I asked him and wondered if he could hear me. But obviouly he couldn't and didn't cause he has his headphones on with his eyes shut.

I waved my hand in front of him, oh he's fast asleep alright. This guy has smooth milky colour skin, its just flawless... Hey wait! Its not what you guys think it is, Im not a et ok! Im just sensitive to things that looks good. Im attracted to things and people that have beauty. I leaned in closer to have a better view of his flawless face, how can a guy have such a beautiful skin?

I was about to touch his face but then again, I don't wanna wake him up. At least not like that, he'll think Im a ert touching his face. So I stood up and stand in front of him, in this angle, he really has a sharp jaw line and his chin is like a 'v'. He's feature is almost like a girl, only girl can have such a sharp chin isn't it?

All of a sudden he opened his eyes and startled me, my eyes shoot open as I lost my balance and fall towards him.

"You can get off of me now." He looked totally annoyed and that was the last thing I heard. I stood up and turned away with the feeling of a sudden heat rising up to my cheeks. Yah Kim Minju! Why are you so stupid? I was going to apologize to him but he was gone. I look around and saw the bus. Bus? Bus! The bus! The bus is leaving.

What a rude guy, he should at least tell me. He was lucky that I still get to get on the bus, or Im so gonna kill him. E-e-even though it was my fault in the first place, but yah! He shouldn't be rude to me just for falling on him. I mean falling onto him!

* That guy's POV *

I got up early to meet my new form teacher about my transferring into her class. It was a pretty good day, the sun was bright, the weather was friendly, I was excited to meet the others at school. I was listening to the song that me and the other are going to perform for this reopening concert through my headphone, but I accidentally fell asleep.

All of a sudden, it felt like the sun was out. It got darker, I thought it was going to rain. But when I opened my eyes, there's this weird girl standing in front of me. The next thing I know it that she fell onto me.

"You can get off of me now." She quickly stood up and looked away, well yeah.. I get this a lot. Girl just wanna know me but crossed the line, she shouldn't have just ask me if she wanna know my name, but she just had to use skinship isn't it?

Oh look the bus arrived! At least this wont be getting worse or awkward or something.

*No one's POV *

"Yah Kim Minju! Where the heck are you? Don't you know that we are freashmens and we have to met the room teacher before we go to our class?" Naeun was semi yelling at Minju one the other side of the phone and in that case Minju knows that Naeun was nervous.

"Arraseo arraseo, Im already on the bus, just give me another 30 second and I'll be there in a jiffy, I'll tell you something when we meet. And dude, stop being so nervous, chill-lax ~ " Minju giggled and whisper into the phone cause she doesn't wanna disturb the other passenger on the bus.

"Yah not funny! Just be here quick!" Naeun hung up before Minju could say anything.

 


* Minju's POV *

After getting down the bus I saw Naeun waving in front of the school gate, I ran over to her and by the time I reached the spot where she was standing, she drag me to the office. Well on our way I did tell her what happened earlier, but then she was like not paying any attention to what I was talking about cause she was too busy getting nervous and stuff.

When we reached the office I saw that guy with his headphone on who was acting all cool and stuff earlier this morning. He was talking to our form teacher.

"Its him again, but why is he talking to our room teacher? Don't tell me he'll be in the same class with us!" I murmured to myself.

"Yah Kim Minju, is that means you know him? How? When and where? You didn't tell me anything? How dare you!" All of a sudden she was shooting me with her questions all at once and didn't even gave me a chance to explain.

"Wow wow wow, hold your horses, first of all I don't know that one of a kind jerk at all, and secondly, even if I do know him, what's the problem with that? "

"You don't know him do you? He's the leader of a boy band that they created themselves called 'B1A4'. They are really famour in this school! He's not only he is good in composing, writing lyrics with the help of the others , they are like super hot! " Naeun went from a nervous girl to a crazy fan girl while face palming her face.

After listening what she said, I saw the number of boys increased from one to five, but only the guy earlier this morning followed our room teacher Mrs.Lee and they were walking toward our direction.

"Oh shot, he is in the same class with us isn't he." I let out a sigh but Naeun was like a crazy monkey, well its not like her to act like this, I don't know what came on her.

 

"Ok class, as you know Jung Jinyoung will be transferring to our class so he'll be your new classmate." I started to hear noises and whispering everywhere.

"Besides that we have two new students joining us today." Mrs. Lee said. Aish why can't it be the other members be in the same class with us but him? You thought to yourself with an annoyed face.

"Erm Mrs. Lee, are the two of them girls?'' A boy asked playfully, and the whole class laughed.

''Yes they are girls, so don't bully them arraseo?  And now let's welcome them." After what Mrs. Lee said the whole class claps and make wolf sound.

"Annyeong hasseyo, Kim MinJu imnida. You can call me MinJu if you want to" I  introduce myself and bow with a perfect 90°.

"Annyeong hasseyo, Son Naeun imnida. Call me Naeun" she did the same and then the both of us look to the direction where the guy was standing at.

"Annyeong, Jung Jingyoung imnida" After saying that he put his headphone on and started to ignore the whole world AGAIN. Girls are screaming in excite and whispering to each other. Even his introduction sounded like a dead fish.

So his name is Jung.Jin.Young... I  thought to yourself.

"Ok the three of you can get a seat where there's only three seats left." The seats that are available are the two seats at the back and the corner seat near the window. And of course I  wanted to seat with my bestie and I walk to the back seat, but it was too late, Mr. Dead fish reached the seat before me. I felt boiling blood rushed to my head with a great speed and imaginary flames on top of my head.

"Excuse me?! Can't you see that me and my friend came first?" I was loud but only to him, half of the class was still facing at the front. And Jinyoung still ignores me and that made me even mad and burst in to flames.

"Why I ought to! Can't you hea -- " Naeun stopped me from yelling by covering you mouth.

"Forget about it, I'll sit at the corner you can sit here." Naeun whispered to me and went to the seat at the corner. I went to the seat beside him and sit down and kept breathing deeply. How can he be so rude?! Didn't anyone tought him any manners?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Did I made you curious about 'the guy' who was actually Jinyoung xD
Well don't worry xD I will update a chapter at least a day until my holidays ends ... so be sure to stay tune to my story ok?
Oh and don't forget to leave a comment if I have any mistake ~
Chapter two coming right up!

Ok now bye! Enjoy the story