Nicer Tiffany

Let You Go?

 

Three weeks to go to the wedding day. Siwon is busy at work again, Taeyeon still in her long holiday just for her little sister’s wedding and Jessica will go back to Seoul later near the wedding day, because she’s of course going to be Tiffany’s maid of honor. So that afternoon Tiffany and Taeyeon went to the boutique where they keep the wedding dress. As months passed by, Tiffany wants to make sure that the dress is still fits on her body, to make sure that she didn’t gain any weight. As she fits it on and check herself on the mirror, turning her body around and around, Taeyeon watches her happily from the couch.

You look beautiful, Tiff.” She said, still smiling.

Tiffany watch her from the mirror and replies “Thanks.” Without turning around. She’s getting anxious and nervous, as she walks down to the couch and sits beside Taeyeon, and leaning her head to her shoulder. Taeyeon’s surprised, this is not really Tiffany she used to know.

I’m scared.” She whispers. Taeyeon didn’t want to ruin any second of this rare moment she had with her sister, so she didn’t reach her arm out to embrace her.

You don’t have to, Siwon is a good guy.” Taeyeon answers and tidying the left side of her dress.

But what if I do anything reckless on the wedding day?

Like what?” Taeyeon got curious, sensing Tiffany will really do anything reckless.

I don’t know, it could happen. When I do, will you stop me?” she held up her face towards Taeyeon and by looking at her pleading face Taeyeon agrees immediately. But didn’t have any idea about that reckless thing she mentioned before, what could it be?

 

Taeyeon’s pov

I begin my curiosity towards her since she’s leaning her head on my shoulder. I feel like she’s being...............nice? Yes, that’s it. She’s being nice, what is this I’m really confused. She’s not usually acting nice to me, but she didn’t want anything in return so this is really weird.

Taeyeon-ah where have you been?” mom came in to my room as I sit on the bed and taking off my shoes. “I was escorting Tiffany to the wedding dress’ boutique, fitting her dress. Why?

Umm nothing, I just want to ask you about Tiffany. Whether you saw the difference in her or not.” Mom is being all mysterious and I think mom needs to know what happened earlier between us. So I gestured mom to sit beside me. “Eomma you know what, back then when we were in the boutique she’s really being nice to me, she said ‘Thanks’ when I complimented her and she leans her head on my shoulder, and tell her true feelings about this wedding!

Omo?! This is really weird, Taeyeon-ah!

I know right?!

I almost jumped off my spot when I saw Tiffany standing in front of my room staring at both of us who just finished our gossip. But I think she didn’t hear anything, I hope so. “Eomma, Taeyeon, dinner is ready.” And then she went downstairs. This is getting weirder than it supposed to be I mean, the whole house is getting the first look of the nicer version of Tiffany, usually she’s all mean and rude and didn’t talk too much in the house, and guess what, she’s not going to the nightclub anymore about this passed 2 weeks, and she drinks less, and also smokes less. What’s going on with her? Is this the pre-wedding syndrome? Telling us that dinner is ready?  Uhm okay, I have to get used to this nicer Tiffany. I liked her better with this behavior.

 

Tiffany’s pov

I don’t know why am I acting like this, suddenly I became nicer to everybody around me. Maybe this is the effect of the marriage. It’s getting closer and I can’t think clearly, it’s like this heavy fog covering my brain and I always sit for a long time, wondering something unclear lately. Mom’s voice surprised me very much, “Tiffany? Why aren’t you eating?

Oh yeah, okay mom.”

Seems like Taeyeon had been observing me since we went out from the boutique. I know, what I did in the boutique is really weird, I never actually clinging on to her. Why am I like this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


hi! so umm, chapter 9 and 10 will be the teaser chapters :D 
getting excited, right!! they'll get married soon, keep reading and anticipate it guys ^^