Chunji and you

Mr. Panda, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daeun?” 

Someone called you. Without hesitated, you turned to the voice.

Gulp.

“It’s… you… Oh my God.” Chunji smiled happily. But for you, it looks more like a smirk. A devil smirk.

Gulp again.

“After such a long time, we meet again. Is this fate? Meeting at a place like this,” Chunji cannot stop from grinning.

“Why are you here?” you hissed.

“Daeun… you change so much. You’re not like this before. You used t-”

“And whose fault is that?!” you cut off before Chunji could finished.

“Is… is it because of L.Joe?” Chunji gritted his teeth.  Hearing the name, your tears start to fall again down to your cheeks.

“Don’t you ever say that bastard name!” you shouted and run away from him. It’s better if you hide in the toilet. No one will disturb you again.

Chunji clenched his fist. He can’t bear seeing you cry. It hurt so much. “I’m sorry… I’m really sorry…” he kneeled. “I’m sorry for not being able to stay by your side. I’m sorry for not protecting you. I’m sorry for being a jerk. I’m sorry for everything…” only those words come out after you are gone. “I’m sorry for being a weak but I promise that I will protect you from now on” 

--------

Kriiiinngggg!!! Kriiiinnggg!

It’s recess. You decide to come out from toilet and go to the cafeteria because your stomach is growling out loud. “Food. I need foooood. Where’s da foooooodddd~ ? Daeun ish hungreh!” So much drama happened today and that is why you are hungry. … Is that even related?

“Teen Top is awesome!”

“No! Exo is awesomer!”

“Daeun is awesomest!” Daeun suddenly creep out to the gossip girl. “Hey ya gurls~” you greeted with a scary smile. “Here! Take the money! Don’t hurt me!” the girls give you the money with trembling hand. “Oh! If you insist… then… I’ll take! thanks ya~” you smiled and walk away.

“They are very kind~” you smiled and whistled happily toward the counter to make the pay for your food. “It’s not because they are kind. They are scared of you.” Kris suddenly appeared beside you. Along with Chanyeol, of course.

“Shooo~ go away you little fly~ fly to your poop~ the poop is exo~~ go go fly~” you make the hand motion to Kris who always making a face. “I heard from the trio (Kai, Sehun, Tao) that you ditched class. What happened?” asked Chanyeol. You stared at him for a long time. Try to erase what happened to you at the rooftop.

“Shooo~ go away you little giraffe~ run to your long lost brother~ your brother is Kwangsoo~ go go run~” you make the hand motion to Chanyeol too. “You are mean…” Chanyeol pouted. “I’m always mean. Don’t you know?” you proudly said.

“Pfftt.. whatever. Let’s go Chanyeol, before everyone noticed we are talking to the gangster.” Kris grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and walk away. “Bye bye Daeun~” Chanyeol waved. You smiled. Why is he so energetic?  That guy just reminds you of your brother. You let out a sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Amber suddenly appeared beside you. “Sheesh… you guys must be match made in heaven. Suddenly appeared out of nowhere…” you mumbled. Amber raised her eyebrows, not understand what you are talking about. “It’s nothing. I just had some problem with my homework. Its stress me up. ” You fake a smile. You don’t want Amber to found out that you got the bad term with the new kingka group. “Oh! Rest your mind okay? It’s not good to stress up.” Amber pats your shoulder and walk away. You let out a sighed again.

“What’s wrong?” It’s time for Ailee to ask once you place your bibimbap at your table. “Nothing…” you mumbled. “You didn’t even go to the class today. There’s must be something!” Ailee started to investigate her. “I always ditch class, right?” your mouth is now full of bibimbap. You try to scoop more bibimbap to your mouth, trying to avoid Ailee’s questions more. “Well, that’s right. But you got reasons on everything you’ve done!” Ailee still didn’t want to lose “and furthermore… your eyes are puffy an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter