the stalker

Mr. Panda, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER two; THE stalker


Kringgggg kringgg..

The bell rang.

It’s recess time.

Students coming out of nowhere begin to pile out the cafeteria.

I really hate this situation. You know, with a loud voice talking, laughing and do whatever they’re doing. It’s pretty annoying especially when the queenkas do the grand entrance and the boys would whistling, gasping, clapping and etc.

“Where’s Tao?” you scanned the cafeteria like an eagle hunting for its food.

“Exo weren’t doing their grand entrance yet.” Ailee, who was pops out of nowhere in front of you, makes you stumbled backward.

“You’re searching for Tao, right?” Ailee smirked.

“W-what?! Pfftt.. n-no I’m not!” you stuttered a bit.

“Wow~ it’s a very first time, the all mighty Jung Daeun were stuttered. You’re really deep in love with him.” Ailee winked.

“Oh, shut up!” you could feel your face were now as red as tomato.

“Oh hey, look! It’s Exo oppa!”

“Kyaaa!!! Lay ge! Marry me!!!”

“Sehun! Come to noona.”

“Suho oppa! I love you.”

“Kai oppa!~ you’re such a hotty.”

“Kris! You’re sooooo handsome!!!!”

“D.O oppa! Lemme pinch your chubby cheeks.”

“Tao! Would you be my boyfriends??”

Your eyes are now twice as big as D.O when you hear someone says Tao name. Tao’s mine! You !

You take a look at Tao who is now smiling sweetly at his fan girls. His eyes met with yours.

Dugeun Dugeun

Stupid heart!

You look away from him, trying to break the eye contact and then for about a few minutes later, you try to take a look at him again.

“What the asdfghjkkkll?! He’s still looking at me?!”

You ran away from the cafeteria because you can’t stand the glare that the panda guy gave you.

“He must hate me a lot. But why? I didn’t do anything wrong….. Oh! Wait a minute!.. I’m rude to the teacher. Huh! In your face, Daeun! Now, he won’t talk to me ever… Unless, if I make him piss off, he will be furious and start bickering with me and that will make him talk to me again. Hahaha~ just like another typical drama.”

You’re talking to yourselves without realizing someone has been following you.

“Awww~ she’s so cute when she’s talking to herself. But I wonder, who is he that she’s talking about?” your stalker sighed. “I just hope she doesn’t fall in love with someone else except me.”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“You ugly nerd! Look at what you have done to my favourite shoes!” one of the queenka, Krystal, yelled at the poor girl.

“I-I’m sorry” the nerd bow.

“Sorry my ” Krystal grabs the girl’s head and dunked it in her ice-cream mint flavour for a few time.

“That’s enough Krystal.” Amber tries to stop her friend.

“Leaves her be. She’s on her PMs” says Luna while reading a fashion magazine.

Amber sighed. Why am I in this group? They have no heart.

“Why are you sighed? I’m the one who should be sighing. Why are you cutting your hair into a boy’s cut? And why are you dressing like a boy?! Where’s my pretty Amber?!” ask Victoria coldly. Emotionless.

“Vic, I just wanna try out a new style. And my hair will grow longer in no time. Just relax, okay? No need to piss off. It’s my hair and my body. I can choose whatever I want” Amber replied coldly too.

“But I’m the leader and you’re one of the members in this group! A queenka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter