Teen Top is back~

Mr. Panda, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daeun-ah, did you hear about the rumour?” asked Ailee.

“What rumour?”

“Rumour about a bunch of hot hunks those will move in this school!” she squealed.

“Oh yeah? That’s great then. Another annoying kingkas are on their way~! Woohooo~” You mocked. Ailee rolled her eyes at your childish behaviour but she decided to ignore it and continued anyways. “I think they call themselves as Teen Tab or something like that…”

You froze at the mention of the name. “Teen… Top?” your voice shook as you spoke.

“Ah! Yes! Teen Top!” she clapped.

“Ailee, is it just a rumour or is it real?!” you shook her shoulder.

“It’s real… I guess” Ailee rub the back of the nape.

“When will they move in?!”

“I dunno about that… why is your face so pale?” asked Ailee but you just kept silenced.

Hopefully they don’t recognize me after all the changed that I had done.

-----

The next day morning, you walk casually to your school. You forgot everything about your teen Top problem. While you stroll to your class, you bumped into someone.

“Oops! Sorry” without saw the face of the guy you bumping, you quickly apologized and dashed to your classroom.

“Strange girl” the guy muttered. “Wait… Is she even a girl?”

----

 “Omo! Are they the new students?”

“Oh my! They are so hot!!”

“They’re Teen Top, right?”

All the girls in the corridor squealed except you coz you just arrived and knows nothing.

“What’s going on? Is that EXO? I can’t see anything. Damn these fangirl.” You mumbled. Your heart beats loudly and faster. Wait… what’s wrong with my heart? It only happened if Tao is around or… something bad will happen. I hope it’s because of Tao.

You jumped, hopefully to see Tao but what did you saw really gave you a heart attack. OH NO! IT’S TEEN TOP!! How can I forget about this?! You shrieked with terror. You quickly dashed towards the rooftop of the main building -the place where you always secretly met up with your secret best friends.

Once you arrived, you go to a corner and hide yourself. You pulled out your brother’s picture from your wallet. “Oppa… ottokae?! They are here. I’m so scared” you sniffed. You decided to ditch your class.

------

“Where’s Daeun?” Sehun whispered to Kai.

“I dunno. Maybe she’s ditching again?” Kai replied.

“Again?! What a bad girl.” Tao mumbled.

“By the way, did you hear about our new rivals?” asked Sehun again.

“Nugu?” asked Tao, who seems didn’t mind his surroundings.

“Those Teen Top guys!” Kai clenched his fist. Tao let out a little ‘oh’.

“They are the bad boy type while we are …” Sehun can’t stand to finish the words.

“We are the innocent type” Kai continued and sighed.

“Hey! chillax guys. Our fangirls are loyal. They wouldn’t go to those Teen Top guys.” Tao tried to cheer up his friends.

“Says the one who actually have a bad boy style.” Sehun and Kai muttered. Before Tao could defend himself, the teacher came.

“Enough with the talks! Go back to your seat!”  Mrs Yoon demanded. All the students scrambled toward their own seat. “Good!” She smiled.

“I have good news for all of you. We have new students which would join us” Mrs Yoon motioned the new students to come in.

One by one came in with a bored expression.

“Introduce yourself, please.” Mrs Yoon inquired.

The first guy lifted up his head and scanned the whole classroom. “The name is Lee Byung Hyun. You guys can call me L.joe and as for the girls, you can call me tonight~” L.joe send a wink, making the girls hysteric (including Mrs Yoon).

The second guy also scanned the classroom, hoping to meet with the eyes someone he knows. He let out sighed when he didn’t find ‘her’. “Chunji…” he muttered his name but loud enough for everyone to hear it.

The whole classroom turned silent, hoping him to continue. “What?! Just that, okay!” Chunji hissed.

“Chillax dude~” the other guy patted his shoulder. Once Chunji began to relax down, he then introduce himself. “Ssup~! Bang Minsoo is da name. Call me C.A.P” he smiled, making the girls started to swooning.

“Okay, you guys can go to the empty seats.” said Mrs Yoon. The three boys nod and made their way to the seats.

Before Chunji managed to sit, Ailee who sat at the next row whispered “Psstt.. you cannot sit there.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter