Chapter 4

Mr. Panda, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Be my girlfriend…” Chanyeol blushed. What the heck? Am I blushing? Cool man~ cool~

Did Chanyeol confessed to Daeun, just now? Kris eyes widened and so are Amber and you.

“What?!!” you grabbed his collar (again). You are a kind of surprised and also furious at the same time. We just met a few minutes ago and he already wanted me as his girlfriend?!  Wanna play with my feeling?! Oh Hell no!

 “If you don’t want to, then it’s okay. I’ll just leave you all here and tell everyone about… this” Chanyeol smirked and pretend to leave.

“Wait!” You grab his arm. Chanyeol stunned. O-M-G! She grabs my hand! Oh My God! Oh My God!! Chanyeol’s secretly fanboy-ing.

“Please, I’m begging you to keep this secret.” You are now kneeing which make Kris, Amber and Chanyeol’s jaw dropped. Never in their life would think you to do this especially because of a guy. Hmmm… so much drama here.

“I should bring popcorn.” Kris whispered to Amber. She nodded her head.

“Can’t we just be a friend?” You are still begging him.

“No need to sacrifices your pride, Daeun. Let him tell everyone. We don’t really mind about it.” Amber pats your back. “But I do mind!” Kris said in a dramatically tone with his eyes wide open. Amber slaps his shoulder and gave him a glared.

You sighed. “Chanyeol, I can just offer you to be my friend. But if you don’t want to, then you can tell everyone about… this.”

Kris eyes widened. He sent Chanyeol a glared. And now my reputation as a kingka will be gone. Kris sighed.

Should I take this one chance in my life to be her friend, or just ignore her and tell everyone about this? But that will make my Daeun sad and angry to me. Chanyeol struggled in his mind. Meh~ of course I’ll take the chance.

“Alright, we will just be a friend.” Chanyeol smiled.

You sent Chanyeol a warm smiled which makes Chanyeol’s smile wider and creepier. This is the first time she smiles at me. Ooohh~ I’ll treasure this moment.

“Stop smiling like that! You creeps me out.” Kris slaps Chanyeol’s head. “Ouch!” Chanyeol rub his head.

“Yah! Stop that! You’re hurting my new friend!” with that line, Chanyeol starts to smile again.You blinked and stared at Chanyeol’s face.

“What? What’s wrong? Is there something on my face? Or you have changed your mind and want to be my girlfriend?” Chanyeol grinned.

“Nope.. Kris was right, stop smiling like that. You look hideous! Hahahaha!” you clutched your stomach and laugh out loud. Kris high-five with you, making Chanyeol pouted. “OMO, cute~” Amber pinched Chanyeol’s cheek. “Pfffttt! Puh-lease, I’m much more cute than him!” Kris started to imitate Chanyeol’s pout. “Haha~ Kris, no offence but you look like an angry bird” Amber grinned. “But you still look cute.” She pinched Kris’s cheek.

“More like a pig to me.” you snorted. “Yeah.” Chanyeol nodded.

--

Recess was already ended. You start to walk lazily toward your desk and make yourself comfortable.

Once you’re comfortable enough, you stared at Tao who is now happily chatting with Kai and Sehun and also with other… girls. Those girls are pretty but I bet I’m prettier. I meant, I was once pretty but decided to change because of some complicated issues. Am I doing a wrong decision? Should I change myself back? ... No! I can’t! I already promised to myself to look ugly or boyish!

“You look like you’ll eat those poor girls.” Ailee whispered into your ear. She once again managed to give you a heart attack.

“Ailee! Stop popping out like that again.” You hissed.

“Mehrong! Hahaha~” She laugh out loud. She really enjoyed making you pissed. You’re about to give her a light punch when suddenly…

“OMO! Chanyeol oppa!” the girls start to squeal when they saw Chanyeol entering the classroom.

“What is he doing here?” you mumbled but closed enough for Ailee to hear it. “Probably he want to meet with Sehun or Tao or maybe Kai” Ailee make a wild guessed.

I hope so.

…......  But wait! Why is he heading toward me? OH NO! OH NO NO NO!!

“JUNG DA EUN!” He shouted and kicks your desk. Now that was really shocking you and Ailee and also of course, all people who saw this including Tao.

Why is he seems like he mad at me? I don’t do anything wrong… right?

“W-what? *cough* I meant, WHAT?!” you tried to look pissed off even though you were a little bit scared because of his tone of voice.

“Have you seen my wallet? I tried to search it everywhere but I still don’t find it.” Chanyeol asked with an innocent face and drastically his voice tone change.

“Hm.. that’s strange. Have you search it in the toilet? ……… EH! WAIT! Why do I even bother? That’s not even my problem.” You really feel like wanna throw Chanyeol out of the building. How dare he come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter