New student

Mr. Panda, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE; the new student



“Jung Daeun! You’re suspend for 1 week!” The principal shouted while holding a long wooden stick.

“Like I care.” You rolled your eyes and walk through the door. “Geez, I can be deaf if every day that old man keeps shouting and shouting nonstop.”

“I’m sorry Daeun-ssi.” A girl with a thick glasses and a messy hair keeps bowing to you.

“It’s okay. If those es keep bullying you again, call me. I’ll beat their with all my heart on it” you put your hand on your chest while put a cheesy smile. The girl chuckled. “I don’t think the queenkas will bully me anymore after what you did to them today.”

“So, I don’t need to worries about you when I’m gone for 1 week, right?” you stared at her. “Hakuna matata. I’ll take care of myself. You know what, you’re not that bad. Teachers and students keep gossiping about you being a badass. Actually, you’re kindhearted person” she sends you a warm smiled. “Thanks”

                                                                             ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You’re alone in your parent’s big mansion house. “Tsk. What’s the point being rich if we don’t have any maids to do our chores” you mumbled under your breath while shoving a big pile of clothes into washing machine.

Your mom and dad were always busy and so is your brother. They don’t have any time to go home. You barely meet them. You always do everything by yourself.

“What should I do for this week?” you questioning yourself while still shoving the clothes. “ARGH!! My life is damn boring!!” you shouted and there’s echoing sounds repeat you. Obviously, you were ALONE in your parent’s big mansion “Tsk!” you kick the washing machine in front of you.

---After a week---

“Aahhh~ Finally, school sweet school. The place where a lot of people afraid of me” you smiled sarcastically.

You walked happily along the corridor and make your way to the class.

“Yo! ssem. Am I late?” you chewing the gum and make a balloon before pop it. It’s fun.

“N-no. You don’t” the teacher stuttered. You look at your hand watch. *Erm.. I’m pretty sure that I late 2 hours before the school start* you check the clock at the wall. *Yep, I’m late* you made your way to your desk after giving a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter