Leaving My First Love

Into Another World

Gongchan smirked, “It’s up to you now, Lyn. Are you going with me or him?”

I looked at him, “Nae?!”

“Yah, Gong Chan Shik!” Baro yelled.

“What should I do..? Why are they being like this?” I bit my lower lip. “I’m going home now! Annyeong~!” I ran away from there.

“Lyn!” I heard both of them calling my name.

“Running away was the best option that I had”

I reached home safely. As I opened the door, I saw Jinyoung was sitting on the couch, watching tv.

“Oppa , you’re here early today,”

“Yeah. I don’t like staying in the office for too long. Have you eaten yet?”

I walked and then sat next to him, “Nae,” my eyes were attracted to the tv, “Oh! Running Man! I’m freaking love this show! Don’t you think that Monday Couple is cute?” I smiled brightly while my eyes were still looking to the screen. “Don’t you think so, oppa?” I looked to the side, to him.

He was staring at me. The situation became awkward for a sudden. I looked to the front again.

“You’re still the same. You used to like Monday Couple too,” he said.

I looked at him again. “Oppa, actually I…” I couldn’t continue. “Should I tell him about the flashback that I had?”

He was waiting for me to say my words.

“Ummh…it’s nothing,” I stood up from my seat “I want to take a shower now”.

“I’m going home,” he stood up as well.

“Eh? Already?”

He nodded and walked to the door.

“Be careful on your way…” I waved my hand to him and he left the place.

 

 

That day, something happened again. As I was on my way to the college, I saw Baro with a girl. They were in his car. Since his car’s roof was opened, I could see what was happening between both of them.

“Baro oppa…” I watched him from quite a distance.

I knew that he was one of the popular guys in the college. He even had a lot of girl fans around him. But seeing him like that was the first time for me.

They were talking and suddenly Baro kissed the girl on her cheek.

 

 

At that moment, my heart was cracking. “I shouldn’t have seen this…”

Not long after that, Baro caught the existence of me being there. Meanwhile, I was already getting my way out of there, running. He seemed really shock and he went out of the car instantly, leaving that girl behind to chase me.

I couldn’t run anymore, so I stopped. A hand suddenly grabbed tight my wrist. I turned around and it was Baro. He was panting while staring at me, “Why are you running away?”

“Let me go, I’m late for my class,” I said coldly, didn’t look at him.

He grabbed it tighter. It was hurt but not as hurt as my heart was.

“It was just a kiss on the cheek. It wasn’t a big deal,” I said and let out a fake laugh.

“Lyn…”

“Why are you coming to me? You shouldn’t leave a girl like that”.

“Are you angry because of what you saw just now?”

“Angry? Ha-ha!”

“Lyn…you like me, do you?”

“Nae??” I got shocked. “I do like you, but…”

He hugged me, “I’m just someone who is willing to risk my own life to protect you. I just want you to know that, as your protector, I really love you. Without you, I won’t be in this world anymore. But you should be with someone who is worth for you. Not someone like me”.

“Oppa…” I could feel the warm from his hug. I hugged him slightly tighter.

“I know that you’ve lost your memory. Just get used to something like I did just now. You’ll see more. That is how I am, Lyn. You have seen so many of that from me before,” he said and let off the hug.

I didn’t really know what to say.

“Ask Jinyoung to tell you about me. You should know everything,” he patted my shoulder and started to walk away.

I shouted, “Why don’t you just tell me your story?”

He stopped walking and looked to the ground, “Because it’s hard to tell you about it myself,” he said and left the place.

 

♥♥♥♥♥

 

“Lyn, wake up,”

Slowly, I opened my eyes, “Jinyoung oppa…”

“It’s already 11a.m. Don’t you have class today?” he asked.

“I just want to stay at home today,” I said with a weak voice.

“Wae? Did something happen to you? This is not like you,” he touched my forehead, “You don’t have fever either”.

I closed my eyes and remained silent.

 

♥♥♥♥♥

 

Three days had passed. I didn’t talk much and that had made Jinyoung really worried. Baro did call me for so many times but I just ignored.

I was sitting on the couch while playing a game on my phone and Jinyoung was sitting on a chair right in front of me, kept staring at me.

 

 

“So, you’re just going to be like this?” he asked.

I kept my mouth shut.

“Lyn, are you listening?”

I didn’t answer him and kept playing the game.

“Aren’t you going to say anything? Tell me, what has happened to you?” he waited for my answer. “Lee – Hye – In! Stop playing that and say something! Don’t ignore me!” he seemed so serious.

I kept playing the game until that phone that I was holding was grabbed and thrown away by Jinyoung.

I widened my eyes, looking at the broken phone. I then looked at him. He really gave me a shock since he had never done something like that before. “O-oppa..” I stuttered, feeling a bit scared.

He suddenly held the back of my head and making my face closer to his, “I said it, don’t ignore me”.

“What is happening?! What is he going to do?!” my body stiffen and my mouth couldn’t let out a word. My heart raced so fast that I couldn’t think straight anymore.

 

To be continued...