Entering The New World

Into Another World

It’s all dark here…

 

 

Am I dead…?

 

 

But…I haven’t done anything to pay for the kindness of Nara’s family…

 

 

No…not yet.

 

 

I don’t want to die yet…

 

 

Wait, who’s there?!

 

 

“When are you going to wake up? You’ve been sleeping for too long…”

I could feel that a hand was gently caressing my hair. Slowly, I tried to open my eyes. My view was blurry at first. But then I saw a figure was walking off the room.

“Who is that?”

I woke up. I looked around the room. The surrounding was so unfamiliar to me.

“This place doesn’t look like a hospital,”

I felt a little bit dizzy. But what made me really surprised was that my body was just fine. There were not scratches at all…not even one.

I walked around, trying to discover something.

“Where am I?”

The place looked like a luxury apartment. No one was there. There was only me.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of a ringing mobile phone. The phone was on the bed. It seemed like it was asking me to pick it up.

I was hesitating “Should I? Or shouldn’t I?”

It stopped ringing. But a few seconds later, a message tone was heard. I checked the phone. There was a voice mail.

I listened to it, “Lyn, I’m here, at the park near the apartment. I’ll be waiting for you here,”

“Who’s Lyn?” I thought.

That was really weird and yet I was so curious about it. I wanted to know what was going on. Where am I? Who was that person that was in the room earlier? And who is Lyn?

I thought, maybe I could find the answers from the person who was waiting for me at the park.

So, I went out. I was a bit lost at first since I didn’t really know the area. But somehow I managed to reach the place.

I looked around but I knew none of them who visited the park. Until, I heard someone was calling that Lyn’s name.

I turned my back. I widen my eyes for a sudden. My heart started to beat really fast. “W-what is going on?”

That someone was approaching me.

“B-baro…..?”

“Lyn..!” he said, followed by a smile. He then held my hand. “Why didn’t you answer my call? What were you doing just now?”

“What is going on?!!” this question kept playing in my mind.

“Lyn.. Hey, are you listening to me? What’s wrong with you? You look pale. Are you okay?” he touched my cheek.

I blushed. That was so sudden. At the same time, it was awkward for me too. But, he was calling me Lyn. "I'm not Lyn. I am ___." I stared at him for quite a moment.

“Lyn..” he looked at me.

“Why…why do you want to see me?” I bravely asked him a question after being silent for a while.

“I miss you,” he smiled.

“N-nae?”

“Seriously, are you all right? Do you want me to send you home?”

I spaced out. Yes, talking about home. We lived in the same area. But, thinking that he was calling me Lyn just now. And how he treated me nicely that I thought it was only going to happen in my imagination. Little by little, I tried to figure that out.

“You live……next to me right?” I asked.

“Mwo?” he laughed. “I don’t live here. You want me to move here now?”

I was shocked. Like what I thought, my life had changed.

“Lyn…you should go and take a rest. I will come to see you again tomorrow,” he said and left.

I watched him walked away, “Who is Baro to Lyn?”

The only option that I had was going back to the apartment. Unfortunately, I couldn’t enter the apartment although it was said to be mine. It needed password in order to enter it. “How would I know the password..” I face palmed.

I just couldn’t do anything. My legs felt so weak that I sat on the floor. I waited outside, feeling cold. The time passed. I started to cry on the spot. "What should I do now?"

But then, I felt that someone was standing in front of me. I looked up. My tears stopped falling when I saw him.

“Lyn, why are you crying here?” he wiped my tears with his thumb. “You're sick. You shouldn’t stay outside,” he caressed my hair.

I dazed. He is the one who was with me in the room. And “He….he is….he is the wallet guy!”

 

To be continued...