A Decision Has To Be Made

Into Another World

“Hye In-ah…Don’t worry. I will always protect you no matter what. Even if I have to risk my own life for you,”

I changed my view to him. Again, I lost for words. “What is going on here?”

He continued, “You are who you are,” his lips curved into a smile, “I will help you, Lyn.”

“Oppa…” I looked at him.

“I will tell you more but not now. Let’s call it a day,” he said.

 

 

There was something unusual happened to me. I saw something like a flashback. It was short and I couldn’t figure out what was it about.

 

 

I walked into a bedroom that Jinyoung was using at that time. He was sleeping. I looked at him, “I think I’ll keep it a secret for now”. I sat beside him on the bed, “Oppa, wake up. It’s getting late now”, I said while touching his shoulder and shook it a bit to wake him up. So far, he hasn’t stayed for the night. He will just rest for a while and will go back to his house.

There was no response. “Oppa, are you going to wake up or not? If not, I won’t disturb your sleep anymore”. Again, there was no answer. I was about to leave when suddenly my hand was grabbed that made me fall on Jinyoung. I got shocked. I felt that my body was tightly hugged by him. My heart was beating really fast that I struggled in his wrap.

“5 minutes…just for 5 minutes…” he said.

My body stayed still. At the same time, I could feel Jinyoung’s sadness about what happened to Lee Hye In. It was almost the same feeling like Baro had. It wasn’t like I was hoping this thing to happen. I wished I could go back to the time where I shouldn’t chase that ‘Jinyoung’ that will lead me to an accident and ended up bringing me here, which was totally a new world to me.

“I’m sorry, oppa. Thing will turn out like how it used to before. I hope so".

 

 

The class ended for the day. I asked Baro not to follow me anymore since I was already used to it.

I saw Gongchan was walking in front of me. “Channie~!” I tapped his shoulder from the back.

He turned around, “No other than you will call me like that,” he said and both of us walked together.

I grinned. “Oh, by the way. I have a question. What did you mean that day? I changed? How was I before?”

“Ehh?? You’re still thinking about it?” he said and we stopped walking.

“Yeah. Tell me!”

“Just forget about it, nae?” he continued to walk.

“Chan-ah~” I pouted and followed him.

“Lyn!” a voice was calling me from behind.

I turned around and saw Baro. Gongchan also stopped his steps.

 

 

“Oppa!” I gave him a smile.

“Where are you going?” Baro asked while approaching me.

“I was……”

“She’s going with me,” Gongchan spoke out.

Baro looked at him. The situation got tense for a sudden. “Why is she going with you?!” Baro’s face looked serious and so do Gongchan.

“It’s none of your business!” Gongchan said.

“You’ve promised me before. Don’t you remember?”

“W-wae..? What are you guys talking about…?” I said, feeling a little bit scared.

Baro continued, “If you’re just going to hurt her feeling, then please, stay away from her!”

Gongchan smirked, “It’s up to you now, Lyn. Are you going with me or him?”

I looked at him, “Nae?!”

 

To be continued...