Why??!!

Forced Marriage with EXO-K Maknae??!! [On HIATUS]

>>Minkyung's P.O.V<<

Well, I think maybe I need to look at the date and place 'our honeymoon' will be. Then, I go to the table near Sehun's door's room. There are two tickets.. 

"Well~~ Let's see~~ Urmm..." When I'm still reading the tickets, I really shock.

"WHAT THE!!! At New Zealand and it's on the day Junhong oppa gonna to go back here!!! Eotteokae!!!!??" My eyes bulge with the stupid tickets at my hand.

"What freaking noise here??" That jerk open the door with his sleepy head. 

"I don't want to go this honeymoon.." I said and give back the tickets to him.

"Me too.. If you don't want, throw the ticket into the dustbin. Like I care.."

Urmm.. if he doesn't want to go this honeymoon, then I can go with.. JUNHONG OPPA!!!

"I take back my words. Thanks for this tickets!! I'll take both this tickets, okay!!" I say with a freaking happy smile plastered at my face and gonna to call Junhong oppa back. Doesn't care this sleepy eyes anymore.

*ring~~ ring~~* 

"Hey, babe~~ I thought you were sleepy just now??" Junhong oppa answers the call.

"Forget it, oppa. Oppa, I have 2 tickets to the New Zealand for 5 days 4 nights. Would oppa go there with me?? Please please~~"

"Urm.. Of course!! But, how my babe have the tickets?"

"Actually, this tickets is for my honeymoon with that jerk. But, he said he doesn't want this tickets, so I take it."

"When is it?"

"The flight is on the day oppa arrive at Korea. But, don't worry oppa. We use private plane, that my parent and his parent rented for this honeymoon. So, we can depart after oppa arrive here. Is it okay, oppa?"

"Well.. oppa can't say no to my sweetheart.. Okay. Oppa also love it. "

"Okay.. that's all that I wanna to say to oppa. "

"Urmmm.. I thought Minkyung wanna to kiss oppa.. " Oppa is so cute!!!

"Okay.. MMMMUUUUAAAHHH!!! I give flying kiss to oppa. Catch it quick, oppa!!"

"I GOOOT IT!! Yay!!! Thanks Minkyungie~~ Here oppa kiss. MMMUUUAHHHH!!! Catch it, babe!!"

"Here is it.. It already landing at my cheek.. hehehe.. Goodnight oppa.."

"Alright.. Sleep well, baby~~ "

So, oppa agreed it and this tickets doesn't waste just like that.. Weepee!!

======

While in Sehun's room, he got a shocked news and he really hate it so much!!

======

"Appa!! Why I must go to that stupid honeymoon!! Is it not enough that I married with her?? Now, appa want me to spend my precious time with that girl??!! Ergghhhh!!!!"

"Sehun-ah, please.. Listen to appa first. Do you want to upset your mum?? She said to appa that her last wish and the most she want in his life is grandchildren. Now, that you married first than your hyung, you need to fulfill the wish.. Please.. Do you love your mum??"

"But, appa.. It is too much~~ Sorry, appa. I really can't fulfill that one.. I mean, umma last wish.. Didn't I told appa that hyung much better marry first than me?? So, this what we deserve for not listening me!!"

"Sehun!! Watch your sentence!!"

"Mianhaeyo, appa.. I just.. too stress with all of this. Give me time, appa.. Okay??"

"Of course, son.. Well, discuss it with Minkyung and if you have problem with that, just tell appa. Arasseo??"

"Okay, appa.. I really need my sleep now, appa.. Good night and I really sorry with my harsh sentences just now. Bye~~"

Arrgghhh!!! Why my life be like this!!! Relax, Sehun.. Relax~~ Now, sleep~~ Forget all of this, okay~~ Relax~~

======

So, Sehun sleeps with his efforts to forget all that happened today.. He really need to discuss with Minkyung about what his father and mother ask for.. Will Minkyung accept it??

______________________________________________________________________________

Hye, guys~~ I really sorry for not updating this two days~ ~~

Enjoy and please, comments.. Okay?? PPYONG~~^^