Yes or No?? (Edited)

Forced Marriage with EXO-K Maknae??!! [On HIATUS]

A/N: Please look at the day they need to go lunch at his parent's house and other parts at the middle and last chapter. Thank you and sorry for changing the plot~~^^*

Well, morning has come and Minkyung already came back home from jogging around the playground. Well, it already be her routine to jog every morning to keep her body slim and healthy. The 'jerk' also already woke up after a voice call from her mother.

=====

>>Sehun's P.O.V<<

'Who are the person that disturb my sleep??!! Haish!!'

When I look at the my phone, it was mom. Umma sent me a voice call at this morning.. Seriously, umma??!!

'Annyeong, Sehunnie~~ This is umma. Wakie!!Wakie!! Hehehe.. Maybe my beautiful daughter in-law already woke you up. Well, umma and appa are always like that.. BTW, that's not umma's purpose to call you. Umma wants Minkyung and you meet at umma's house on the day both of you'll go for honeymoon.. We will lunch together with your in-law's family. So, umma want some improvement between you two. Arasseo~~ If not, umma, appa and our in-law have some 'good' plan for both of you. Araseo, Oh Sehun??!! And one more, if umma or appa caught you do any violents towards our Minkyung, your appa also have some 'good' discussion with you. Okay?? Bye-bye~~'

Alright~~ Now, my eyes doesn't feel sleepy anymore with all of this.. My mom always beside her.. Always supporting her.. What happen to her son now?? Whatever, umma. Now, where is the witch??

 

>>Minkyung's P.O.V<<

*wipe the sweats*

"Woah~~ Now, I feel really healthy with letting my sweats out like this. Urmm~~ What I gonna to eat now?"

"Mrs. Oh, your breakfast are ready on the dining table." Said one of the maid at me?? Okay, I got it. Mrs. OH.. My surname already changed now.

"Okay, thanks a lot, ahjumma.. Please call me Minkyungie. No need all the Mrs. and whatever to formal. Okay? BTW, where is the je-Opps! I mean, Sehun?"

"Oh, he already wake up. Maybe he is in bathroom right now. Do you want me to call him now?"

"No need. I already here, ahjumma. Next time ahjumma, don't be too polite with this witch. She has tricks that maybe ahjumma will get curse. Be careful, ahjumma.." He holds 'ahjumma' a.k.a the maid's shoulders that I talked just now and talk bad things about me. How dare him??!! I'm not a witch. I'm a human. I have my heart. And they look really close. Maybe she take care him since he kid?? Whatever. Like I care~~

"Aigoo, Sehunnie. Don't call her like that. I know that this beautiful young lady is a good girl, brilliant, polite with everyone and kind. Maybe she be like that because of your 'corny' attitude." ASSA!! Ahjumma supports me.. BOO to OH SEHUN right now, everyone!! 

"But, ahjumma-- *his stomach growl*"

"Erk, Sehun. Maybe ahjumma need to let you eat first. Nice to meet you, Minkyungie. Just call me ahjumma like this Sehun call me. Have a good meal. I want to do some works at kitchen. Call me if you want anything, okay?"

"Okay, ahjumma. Thanks again for this breakfast. Maybe next time I'll help you."

"It's okay, Minkyungie. Please eat well."

"Eat now. After this, we need to discuss some matters. Remember our rules?" Who is he to order me around? 

"Okay."

==========

So, they eat well. All silent at the table. Just some sounds that always we heard during eating.

==========

--In Sehun's room--

>>Sehun's P.O.V<<

Maybe I need to straight-forward to her. So, we can act all the time when our parents are around us. No secrets except our privacy.

"So, we're in here. What you want to talk now?"

"My mum sent a voice call at my phone that we need to go to my parents house on the day we'll go honeymoon and also we'll lunch there."

"So?"

"But, she wants to see our improvements. She want us to- you know. Look like a married couple with all the lovey-dovey things. If not, our parents have their own 'good plans' for us. But, I think it is not a good plans at all. SO, what do you think?"

"*sighs* Well, I think maybe we 'need to do so'. But, what I need to do to make we doesn't look awkward and love each other?"

"Well~~ You already experienced what all couples out there do, right? You do what you always do with your boyfriend. That's all."

"HELL NO!! How can I make you look similar with my boyfriend? You're a faaarrrr different with him, okay?"

"I didn't say that I am your boyfriend.. Just pretend, okay? If not, urrgghh!! I can't imagine or wonder what the 'good plans' that has made by them." I really frust with our parents and also this dummy witch. 

"Okay-okay.. Just pretend. Not real. But!! I need my boyfriend's permission first. What if he misunderstood us? So, let me ca--"

"WHICH ONE MORE LEGAL WITH YOUR STATUS!!?? BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND!! ANSWER ME NOW!!" 

 

>>Minkyung's P.O.V<<

What the hell he is thinking right now??!! Pretend lovey-dovey with him!! Hell No!! 

"Okay-okay.. Just pretend. Not real. But!! I need my boyfriend's permission first. What if he misunderstood us? So, let me ca--"

"WHICH ONE MORE LEGAL WITH YOUR STATUS!!?? BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND!! ANSWER ME NOW!!" 

I FLINCH!! He is the first ever person that shriek like that in front of me. What I did wrong?? I just wanna to ask permission from Junhong oppa and he get pissed with that??!!

"O-Of course husband~~ But, I just wan- want to--"

 

>>Sehun's P.O.V<<

Oh crap!! She gonna to cry!! Oh please, no!! We need to go my parent's house after this and they cannot see this puffy eyes..

"Hey~~ I didn't mean to yell you out like that. I just feeling frust and my head is messy right now to think this. Don't cry, okay~~"

I lead her to sit on my bed and talk softly with her. Aish!! That's why I hate girls.. Always crying if we shouted in front them.

"I'm sorry, okay. Stop crying now. We must pretend to be intimate in front of our parents. That's all. I doesn't block you to stay with your boyfriend. Besides, I hope you doesn't involve other peoples with our wedding. What if paparazzi know all of this?? All of us will get the difficulities. Okay?"

"Alright then. Anything else? If not, I need to call the and text someone."

"One more, my father force me to go the honeymoon with you. Is the ticket still available?"

"Urr.. I think no. Because I thought you doesn't want the ticket, so I asked my boyfriend to go instead you."

"But, I can go with you, right? I mean, same flight, same plane, same destination, same hotel but different room. Urm.. Nevermind. I'll do the other matters with that part. So, you can go now."

"Okay. I allow you to go the honeymoon with us."

"One more, as our rules, I want my 5 wishes today. I'll tell you after the lunch."

"Of course, idiot!!" 

Here comes her 'witch' attitude. Well, I relieve that she come back to normal. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really sorry with my late update. I got busy with my school and my big exam. But, I just got the news that I will face two more exams as pre-exam before the real exam. So, please be patient with me. I promise I will update both my stories after the big exam finish in this October. Please wish me a really goodluck and get straight A's with excellent.. Here my gifts for you.. PPYONG~~^^

tumblr_mrpx429Mlu1qgnxifo1_250.gif

tumblr_mrtyj87m101r62nvyo1_500.gif